✟7,636.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello everyone! :D
I am Brenton and am currently a student here at hot ASU studying electrical engineering. Recently I have needed Jesus in my life more than ever. I was clouded in judgement by drugs and alcohol but am now seeing the light. I pretty much hit rock bottom when I wrecked my car and then only a couple months later got arrested for marijuana. I can now clearly see that God is trying to speak to me, thanks in part to the beautiful people here. This has become my new favorite place on the internet, and I will be visiting frequently since my job involves sitting behind a desk at the dorms just in case something were to happen (though it rarely does). School is the more prosperous side to my life. I have always been a great student and am now on full scholarship with others as well. I feel like I had to completely grow up in a matter of a semester as all of my problems blew up at once. My future has so many unanswered questions as I am still dealing with legal issues, but I feel that the power of prayer works wonders and can change people's lives. Well, as my story continues I will keep you all updated.
:pray:Have a wonderful day and God Bless!

Reactions: BelovedWord

BelovedWord

Certified Network Engineer
May 9, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
✟18,538.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
ASUBrenton said:
I am Brenton and am currently a student here at hot ASU studying electrical engineering. Recently I have needed Jesus in my life more than ever. I was clouded in judgement by drugs and alcohol but am now seeing the light. I pretty much hit rock bottom when I wrecked my car and then only a couple months later got arrested for marijuana. I can now clearly see that God is trying to speak to me, thanks in part to the beautiful people here. This has become my new favorite place on the internet, and I will be visiting frequently since my job involves sitting behind a desk at the dorms just in case something were to happen (though it rarely does). School is the more prosperous side to my life. I have always been a great student and am now on full scholarship with others as well. I feel like I had to completely grow up in a matter of a semester as all of my problems blew up at once. My future has so many unanswered questions as I am still dealing with legal issues, but I feel that the power of prayer works wonders and can change people's lives. Well, as my story continues I will keep you all updated.
Welcome to Chirsitian Forums! We are glad to have you with us.

I too was caught up in drugs and alcohol for most of my life. I was then incarcerated for 1 1/2 years and have been clean and sober for over 2 years now. I came to Christ after being released and that was the best choice I ever made!

God Bless,
Brian

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ASUBrenton said:
The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not, his loneliness is realy a homesickness for God. -Hubert van Zeller

Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0

heatherq17

Hello
Nov 13, 2005
✟10,536.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
gerbb.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums