Quartz Hill, Ca, USA
✟15,984.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Being Like Jesus
True Righteousness

I’ve had believers tell me that it is impossible for us to be like Jesus. I see Christians going out and attempting to act like Jesus, showing kindness to others. The problem with that is when they turn their Jesus Act off, they are just carnal believers once again.

This is not what God wants and is not the way we were created. We were created with the intention that we would be like Jesus and like our Father in Heaven, not that we would act righteous when it suited us.

I tell all of you right now that not only is it possible for us to be like Jesus, but it is necessary if we are to have a loving relationship with our Father.

You can not attend church and other functions, acting righteous and then return home filled with anger and unforgiveness, and believe you are pleasing to God. You can’t even get close to God.

People, Are you real or are you a actor? Do you have love in your heart or is it a switch you turn on when you need it.

ACTING LIKE JESUS IS NOT BEING LIKE JESUS! And you CAN be like Jesus if you choose to take a spiritual path. Reading the Bible will show you the Nature of Jesus, but it will not make you like Jesus.

Please, please, if this is important to you, open your heart and mind to new growth.

The very first step to take in your quest for growth is to be Baptized in The Holy Spirit. Please consider this prayer.

Most Heavenly Father, I come to you today in humble contrition. I bow down before you with this prayer of redemption.

Sweet Lord, today I open my heart and mind to new revelation. I ask you to fill me with an active Holy Spirit. I free my mind of all preconceived notions and ask you for Gifts of the Spirit.

Lord, Today I am ready to physically feel your Spirit. I am ready to speak in other languages for your glory. I am ready to grow in Your love.

My purpose for asking for these gifts is that I may become closer to you in Spirit, that I may reach a place in the Kingdom where I am a blessing to both you and mankind.

My desire is to be like Jesus, walking in Love and kindness, showing your light to all. My desire is to possess a true righteousness, that I may be the sample and example to all.

Lord, I am ready now, so fill me with spiritual manifestation – Release your Spirit now in the Name of Jesus, Amen