Not open for further replies.

statrei

Jun 25, 2004
Indiana/Virginia
✟3,125.00
Faith
SDA
pamincincy said:
I have been undergoing a great deal of trials for the past two weeks.
Is this a normal part of the process.
I have a great deal of blessings, but the testing is immense.
I will accept suggestions.
Thank you
Wounds never heal without pain. Great testing is evidence of the presence of the Creator with you.

Upvote 0

pamincincy

Jun 22, 2004
Cincinnati
Visit site
✟137.00
Faith
Christian
Oh. I thought that I would not have so much pain if I was with God. I have BIG wounds, I would say. The testing has been very, very strong. That is why I put that post about testing. It seems that I get tested a great deal. I did not think one had to endure so much pain. I thought it was a choice.

Upvote 0

C.A.B.L

Apr 5, 2004
Houston, Texas
✟663.00
Faith
Christian
When you go through those "valleys of trial" God has promised that He will be with you. Just as He was with his Son to the cross, so He will be with you. Check out this promise from our God . . .

Psa 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Suffering promotes strength! -- God is allowing you to walk through the fires of temptation and tribulation, so that you can be a refined Christian. Keep up the fight, and don't back down! EVER! the Lord is with you.

Rom 8:31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Upvote 0

desi

Aug 20, 2003
La Vista
✟4,540.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
pamincincy said:
I have been undergoing a great deal of trials for the past two weeks.
Is this a normal part of the process.
I have a great deal of blessings, but the testing is immense.
I will accept suggestions.
Thank you
I hear you. Over the last two weeks I've earned my professional license, found a job, my mother inlaw died, my wife is due for our fifth child next Tuesday. God seem to cluster big events in our lives, God knows whay.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.