Transgender "Inclusive"Language:Where does it end and begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane_the_Bane

Gaia's godchild
Feb 11, 2004
✟168,333.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
UK-Greens
Or why anyone would choose to become a second-class citizen.
Indeed.
Take all the horrible stuff women have to put up with in our culture, even today, and then add the stigma associated with transgender to the mix, and you get a remote idea of what MtFs have to endure.

Reactions: katerinah1947
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Houston? My mom was talking about that proposition a few weeks ago and how she didn't want to go to restrooms with men. I've always personally wondered the point of those bathroom laws because I don't understand what really stops transwomen from using women's restrooms or transmen from using mens, nor creeps disguising themselves and sneaking into restrooms.
I don't understand why that's such a big deal anyway as the ladies' rooms toilets are all in little stalls with doors for privacy. I'd think this would be a greater privacy issue for men with their open urinals.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can you imagine ever, under any circumstances, choosing to undergo gender reassignment therapy for a "fad"?

...to control the world with... computer... transgender... robots...?
Possible Poe?

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Possible Poe?
It's so hard to tell these days. Though I must admit, the transexual robots is a new one here.

Of course, evil gender transexual robots bent on world domination has been done before;

latest

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,976.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I do have sympathy for genuine cases ,but

It does seem that there are genuine cases of people truly feeling they are one sex ,while having the body of another ,and this would be a nightmare to live out .If genuine, it will start in early childhood ,and if treatment means changing the gender identity to fit the body ,yes it will bring some relief .However behind this , the reason it is all happening ,is that humanity is caught up in the lies and distortions created by the fact that Satan, after having been banished for a time, is now well and truly ruling us, until Jesus returns .

Conversely, we could go with medical science and the opinions of the people who study this for a living. Though I have to admit, I would find it very amusing to see someone receive a diagnosis of "Because Satan!"

6aafd5e2e14c0055f38ce169e87aef36.jpg

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Indeed.
Take all the horrible stuff women have to put up with in our culture, even today, and then add the stigma associated with transgender to the mix, and you get a remote idea of what MtFs have to endure.

Exactly.

I don't understand why that's such a big deal anyway as the ladies' rooms toilets are all in little stalls with doors for privacy. I'd think this would be a greater privacy issue for men with their open urinals.

The reality:

mgid:uma:image:logotv.com:10692987

trans-bathroom-protest.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Since you are dodging the points in the post and the question, I'll directly ask you about one of the examples:

What should we do about the definition of "mother" and "father"?

Since some folks believe in "equality" and that a man can become a woman, what does this say about motherhood and fatherhood?

Is caitlyn jenner a mother? Is he a father?
not sure I should get involved in the discussion, but on father's day, there was a big story about Jenner throwing a father's day party for his/her children (and himself/herself/itself) I asked the question then why he/she would throw a fathers day party if he was their mother all these years. No one could answer....I have learned a lot about the transgender issue over the last few months and what I have learned should scare most people with any kind of sense.

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
not sure I should get involved in the discussion, but on father's day, there was a big story about Jenner throwing a father's day party for his/her children (and himself/herself/itself) I asked the question then why he/she would throw a fathers day party if he was their mother all these years. No one could answer....I have learned a lot about the transgender issue over the last few months and what I have learned should scare most people with any kind of sense.

Pretty much all of the transwomen with children that I've met (all of them were born before their transition), their kids still call them "dad" because that's what they are to the kids.

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't know the backstory, but those 2 photos are disturbing on a number of levels.

Top is a transman in the women's restroom and the bottom is a transwoman in a men's restrooms. These and some other photos were taken in to show why laws to prevent transgender individuals from using the appropriate restroom would end up in situations like this.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
not sure I should get involved in the discussion, but on father's day, there was a big story about Jenner throwing a father's day party for his/her children (and himself/herself/itself) I asked the question then why he/she would throw a fathers day party if he was their mother all these years.
Because she wanted to/her family wanted to? Who cares? Why is it anyone's business but her family's?
No one could answer
Well, I just answered. So there you go. Happy to help.
....I have learned a lot about the transgender issue over the last few months and what I have learned should scare most people with any kind of sense.
...such as...?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Top is a transman in the women's restroom and the bottom is a transwoman in a men's restrooms. These and some other photos were taken in to show why laws to prevent transgender individuals from using the appropriate restroom would end up in situations like this.
Ah, I see.

Look, I don't care if you're trans or whatever. Who the heck wears their cowboy hat to the toilet?

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Pretty much all of the transwomen with children that I've met (all of them were born before their transition), their kids still call them "dad" because that's what they are to the kids.
but, if there is really a difference that is internal, that is not just based on physical sexual organs, then the kids would have no problem with celebrating mothers day instead of fathers day and since Jenner is trying to present a female personnel, seems to me that celebrating fathers day is just confusing the kids more. Point being...if this is a matter of an inward conflict, then straighten out the conflict rather than making more confusion for everyone.

As I said, I have learned a lot in the last little bit and it is very very disturbing.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
but, if there is really a difference that is internal, that is not just based on physical sexual organs, then the kids would have no problem with celebrating mothers day instead of fathers day and since Jenner is trying to present a female personnel, seems to me that celebrating fathers day is just confusing the kids more. Point being...if this is a matter of an inward conflict, then straighten out the conflict rather than making more confusion for everyone.
I'm sure she and her kids can't wait for your adjudication on what they should call each other
As I said, I have learned a lot in the last little bit and it is very very disturbing.
As I said, "such as"?

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Because she wanted to/her family wanted to?
according to the story, Jenner was the one who threw the party, not the family.
Who cares?
everyone who has ever struggled with identity should care. The whole issue is about identity of one kind or another. That makes it relevant to everyone who has ever struggled with identity, which is pretty much so everyone.
Why is it anyone's business but her family's?Well, I just answered. So there you go. Happy to help.
Not sure what the snotty ness is about, I just answered according to the question asked and what I observed...as to whose business it is, if it isn't anyone elses business, why was it in the news? See, the moment he/she/it became a celebrity, it became everyones business whether that is how it should be or not.
...such as...?
oh, you don't want to know...the things I have seen and heard out of the transgender community the last couple of weeks would make you sick to your stomach and get me kicked off the forum just for speaking about it. In addition to that, I have evidence that at least some of it is demonic in nature. (not saying all, saying some...and that is just the tip of the iceberg) My point is that this isn't a no harm no foul topic, rather it is a topic with grave consequences. I am sure there are some who have no idea what they are getting into, but I am also sure that most don't want the truth to come out.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
oh, you don't want to know...
I do, actually. That's why I asked.
the things I have seen and heard out of the transgender community the last couple of weeks would make you sick to your stomach and get me kicked off the forum just for speaking about it.
Why bring it up if you don't want to talk about it?
In addition to that, I have evidence that at least some of it is demonic in nature.
What sort of "evidence"?
(not saying all, saying some...and that is just the tip of the iceberg) My point is that this isn't a no harm no foul topic, rather it is a topic with grave consequences. I am sure there are some who have no idea what they are getting into, but I am also sure that most don't want the truth to come out.
That being the truth that you found out for yourself, but don't want to share with us, right?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.