So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What I've read he has no intention of getting snipped. I'll believe in when I see it.

And no there are numerous sex acts one can enjoy with a female that don't require a penis. But he has one, and says he still likes the ladies. If you choose to believe he doesn't make use of his sex organ when copulating with the ladies, then I congratulate your ability to suspend disbelief in favor of ideological dogma.
I maintain my initial position, "why should anyone care"?

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
What I've read he has no intention of getting snipped. I'll believe in when I see it.

And no there are numerous sex acts one can enjoy with a female that don't require a penis. But he has one, and says he still likes the ladies. If you choose to believe he doesn't make use of his sex organ when copulating with the ladies, then I congratulate your ability to suspend disbelief in favor of ideological dogma.

I don't believe I have enough information to decide how any other person has sex.

As to ideological dogma, I'm not the one believing I can predict another person's sexual practices...

I don't even know if she is having sex with anyone. You are making a bunch of assumptions and the evidence you have provided doesn't prove anything.

Without giving personal details, just because a person has certain body parts, doesn't mean that they are ever used. FYI

Reactions: kybela
Upvote 0

Cerberus~Infinite

Sippin and smokin
Nov 23, 2015
Redneck, TX
✟1,632.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
It doesn't take dogma to add 2 and 2 to get 4. It takes dogma to get any other answer.

And I don't care how he has sex. I care that people are trying to convince us he is a she. It's like lying. I tend to care when people lie to me.

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
as surgery's progress, will we one day see babies that are born to people who contribute their own sperm to their own eggs, creating a baby "clone" of themselves? And we would demand that it's all good because the person "felt" good when impregnating themselves?

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
It doesn't take dogma to add 2 and 2 to get 4. It takes dogma to get any other answer.

And I don't care how he has sex. I care that people are trying to convince us he is a she. It's like lying. I tend to care when people lie to me.

It's not a lie.

As noted, not all trans people use their parts. Having sex with someone doesn't necessitate using your body parts. The fact that you are making such assumptions and drawing conclusions based on those shows an expectation that you know how she does it. You don't, unless you know something I don't.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
as surgery's progress, will we one day see babies that are born to people who contribute their own sperm to their own eggs, creating a baby "clone" of themselves? And we would demand that it's all good because the person "felt" good when impregnating themselves?

Off topic. If you would like to discuss that subject, feel free to start one.

Upvote 0

Cerberus~Infinite

Sippin and smokin
Nov 23, 2015
Redneck, TX
✟1,632.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm just not silly enough to pretend he does otherwise. But telling me a guy with a penis is a she because he cross dresses and had a boob job is either lying, self delusion, or a complete redefining of the applicable language.

Reactions: razzelflabben
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Off topic. If you would like to discuss that subject, feel free to start one.
the point was, where do we draw lines in understanding, not just in acceptance? In our society, we are so obsessed with the idea of acceptance that we throw understanding out the window and label those that are trying to make sense out of it all as bigots, racists, sexist, etc. without cause. Take the issue at hand, in the realm of human existence, man and and woman are words with specific meanings. Man means someone with male genitals, likewise woman means someone with female genitals, but the transgender population wants to redefine the words to have no real meaning and what is worse, they try to force the word change meaning on everyone else by labeling them for asking questions and suggesting that we don't change word meanings, but maybe create new words to fit the sensualities that they become so obsessed with that they throw all reason and logic out the window.

By definition, in human beings, there are males and females, not both and not one trying to pretend to be the other or trying to be both. According to the OP story, trying to be both was part of the whole discussion and is simply not how humans are created. WE can try to manipulate and recreate, but that would mean a whole new word meaning, not redefining the words that already exist.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm just not silly enough to pretend he does otherwise.

I am a trans woman, dating a woman and I don't use that body part. I find it totally believable that I'm not the only one.

But telling me a guy with a penis is a she because he cross dresses and had a boob job is either lying, self delusion, or a complete redefining of the applicable language.

It's not. There's a medical condition called Gender Dysphoria you should look into on the subject.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
the point was, where do we draw lines in understanding, not just in acceptance? In our society, we are so obsessed with the idea of acceptance that we throw understanding out the window and label those that are trying to make sense out of it all as bigots, racists, sexist, etc. without cause. Take the issue at hand, in the realm of human existence, man and and woman are words with specific meanings. Man means someone with male genitals, likewise woman means someone with female genitals, but the transgender population wants to redefine the words to have no real meaning and what is worse, they try to force the word change meaning on everyone else by labeling them for asking questions and suggesting that we don't change word meanings, but maybe create new words to fit the sensualities that they become so obsessed with that they throw all reason and logic out the window.

"Man means someone with male genitals, likewise woman means someone with female genitals" - that's one definition.

"the transgender population wants to redefine the words to have no real meaning" - this is not true.

"sensualities" - having nothing to do with being transgender or transition.

By definition, in human beings, there are males and females, not both and not one trying to pretend to be the other or trying to be both. According to the OP story, trying to be both was part of the whole discussion and is simply not how humans are created. WE can try to manipulate and recreate, but that would mean a whole new word meaning, not redefining the words that already exist.

Except intersex people ruin that attempt to define things so simply. You say "there are males and females, not both", yet there are people who are born with both male and female genitals. There are those with a something that isn't strictly either.

As to "one trying to pretend to be the other", that isn't the case for trans people.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Why do you care? If she wants to be called a she, how does it affect you in the slightest?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Man means someone with male genitals, likewise woman means someone with female genitals" - that's one definition.

"the transgender population wants to redefine the words to have no real meaning" - this is not true.

"sensualities" - having nothing to do with being transgender or transition.
weren't you the one who was attacking people for not backing up their claims, you know, like you refuse to do here?
Except intersex people ruin that attempt to define things so simply. You say "there are males and females, not both", yet there are people who are born with both male and female genitals. There are those with a something that isn't strictly either.

As to "one trying to pretend to be the other", that isn't the case for trans people.
there are special terms for those people...like I said, no redefining words.

Upvote 0

Cerberus~Infinite

Sippin and smokin
Nov 23, 2015
Redneck, TX
✟1,632.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
It affects me people attack me for not calling him a her. It affects me schools teach my kids he is a she. It affects me when mental marshmallows try to pass laws that allow men to go into women's bathrooms and shower rooms.

Reactions: Smidlee
Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Not for a long time. You'd need to arrange some sort of cloned but XY chromosome altered sex organ, and I don't believe we're up to that point yet.

Heinlein wrote an excellent short story on the subject of having sex with yourself, FYI https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_You_Zombies

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It affects me people attack me for not calling him a her.
Why do you have to call her anything?
It affects me schools teach my kids he is a she.
Why do the Kardashians/Jenners feature in your kids' school curriculum? Sounds like a pretty crummy school.
It affects me when mental marshmallows try to pass laws that allow men to go into women's bathrooms and shower rooms.
So you'd rather fully masculinised transwomen go into women's bathrooms with your kids?

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
"Medical condition" covers a lot of different things. It's basically anything that is not seen "normal" rather it be psychological, physical ,mental or even spiritual. This is just a play on words.

Medical condition is the term used by the medical community, not a personal preference and not something I came up with to use.

Upvote 0