North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Was it not enough, the testimony of Christ to finish the work and to cut it short in righteousness ?

That Jesus finished the work the Father gave Him to do. ( and the works bear witness of Him that the Father sent Him, and not be as others who come in heir own name and do none of the same works)

Even this thread is about this exactly, of the transfiguration and Jesus on the way to Jerusalem. ( as Luke 9:31 states, they spoke together of the same one matter to be ACCOMPLISHED AT JERUSALEM/HIS DECEASE.

Luke 9:31 Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.

Jesus finished the work, and the works He did confirmed who He was, and the Lord confirmed His apostles by them going forth and the Lord WORKING with them, and apostle Paul.

Acts 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Mark 16:20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Apostle Paul shows they likewise approved themselves as the ministers of God by their afflictions, distresses, the same works that Jesus Christ did.

2 Corinthians 6:4 But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,

Apostle Paul also shows how he sought proof if the ones hearing, also were obedient in all things.

2 Corinthians 2:9 For to this end also did I write, that I might know the proof of you, whether ye be obedient in all things.

Philippians 2:22 But ye know the proof of him, that, as a son with the father, he hath served with me in the gospel.

Next we are told that prophecies will fail, tongues shall cease, knowledge shall vanish away.

It is the confirming of the prophets to be cast out of the land.

1 Corinthians 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

Why were prophecies to be done away ?

Because of man knowing ( knowledge) in part, and prophesying likewise in part.

What was perfect had to come, to have what is in part ( prophecies from prophets) to be done away.

We are as a child in understanding, but when we can become a man we put away childish things.

Looking through a glass darkly, is knowing in part, is prophesy, which is in part, is understanding childish things.

What abides now is faith, it is hope, it is charity, charity is the greatest of those three, as charity is to put on the bond of perfection. ( that is when that which is perfect is come to us)

1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

Colossians 3:14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, only people who can walk cfollow Jesus in deed and truth? That's very silly logic as well as uncharitable way of thinking and speaking about your neighbor, and Jesus says we are to be charitable. So, can you say that you yourself are following Jesus in deed and truth? Not in this case.
The logic is from God written by apostle Paul, we are even beseeched to follow Paul, in his examples, even showing why, because he follows Christs examples.

We are also told through the examples of the apostles, how any other example shows they are different from them so we can mark them.

1 Corinthians 4:16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

1 Corinthians 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

Philippians 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

The Catholic Church has existed since Jesus founded it over two thousand years ago. It's the Christian Church Jesus founded. Every other denomination came after, including yours. However, you will find heresy everywhere, including in your own belief system. God chose Maria Valtorta to be His "pen." Jesus said, "You shall know them by their fruits" and that "an evil tree cannot bear good fruit." You claim Maria Valtorta's writings are heresy, but you haven't provided any fruit of hers as evidence to support that claim.

The church is not a building.

Acts 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

The church cant be visible.

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The church can only be with Jesus Christ, the apostles and prophets, who were approved all likewise, by what they did. ( the works they did)

Ephesians 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

The church is only what was NEVER IN HERESY OR CORRUPTION. ( secret in the heart/a meek and quiet spirit)

1 Peter 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God chose Maria Valtorta to be His "pen." Jesus said, "You shall know them by their fruits" and that "an evil tree cannot bear good fruit." You claim Maria Valtorta's writings are heresy, but you haven't provided any fruit of hers as evidence to support that claim.
1 Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Now regarding a man of God...

The good fruit that Jesus Christ did, was to lay HIs life down for all, the the apostles did the same for the name of Jesus Christ, and shared in the same sufferings afflictions/persecutions of Christ.

If we ,live in the Spirit, to WALK in the Spirit.

Galatians tells us this is the fruit of the Spirit, love, ( in deed and truth) longsuffering, goodness, faith.

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Here again in Ephesians 5, the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness and truth, and is PROVING what is acceptable to the Lord. ( as the scripture testifies to us, Jesus Christ was a man approved of God, and the apostles doing the same works, approved the ministry which they had)

Ephesians 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Colossians 1 now tells us the importance of prophecies to be done away, and of knowledge to vanish. We believe in being filled with the knowledge of the Lords will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. ( nothing is left for the prophets to prophesy for)

This is so we may now walk worthy of the Lord unto ALL PLEASING, and is how we are fruitful in EVERY GOOD WORK.

Also They are STRENGTHENED with ALL MIGHT, to have ALL PATIENCE, AND LONGSUFFERING. ( all approved doing the same works of God)

Colossians 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
11 Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

Upvote 0

Soulx3

Feb 22, 2024
PNW
✟3,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The church is not a building.

Catholics (Christians) have existed for over two thousand years, no other Christian denomination can say that. The Catholic Church is the Church founded by Jesus over two thousand years ago. The Catholic Christian belief system is the one Jesus wants to bring all folds into.

Even this thread is about this exactly, of the transfiguration and Jesus on the way to Jerusalem.

And I shared more detail that Jesus gave about His own Transfiguration. :]

The logic is from God written by apostle Paul, we are even beseeched to follow Paul, in his examples, even showing why, because he follows Christs examples.

Paul doesn't say only those who can walk follow Jesus in deed and truth lol. That's your silly logic and uncharitable way of thinking and speaking about your neighbor, and Jesus says we are to be charitable. So, can you say that you yourself are following Jesus in deed and truth? Not in this case.

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The catholic church is nothing like Jesus Christ, to go and sell all you have to be HIs disciple, to be the last, to be the least, to be the lowest, to lay your life down for your friends.

Luke 9:48 And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.

Luke 14:7 And he put forth a parable to those which were bidden, when he marked how they chose out the chief rooms; saying unto them.
8 When thou art bidden of any man to a wedding, sit not down in the highest room; lest a more honourable man than thou be bidden of him;
9 And he that bade thee and him come and say to thee, Give this man place; and thou begin with shame to take the lowest room.
10 But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee.
11 For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Matthew 20:16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Mark 10:21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

Mark 10:28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.
29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
31 But many that are first shall be last; and the last first.

In the entire new testament, we have Jesus Christ to follow in HIs examples, we have all of his apostles, onto apostle Paul, we have example to follow, of all Paul did among everyone, and how we withdraw from all wrong actions anybody else does.

Nobody is able to follow no ensamples, and everybody is able to follow wrong example, both are just as vain.

But a woman instead of stealing authority to teach men, can do as scripture allows, to serve God in prayers.

Luke 2:37 And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.

1 Thessalonians 1:5 For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.
6 And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost.

2 Thessalonians 3:6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.
7 For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;
8 Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:
9 Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.

Philippians 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Hebrews 10:33 Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used.
34 For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance.

Upvote 0

Soulx3

Feb 22, 2024
PNW
✟3,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The catholic church is nothing like Jesus Christ, to go and sell all you have to be HIs disciple, to be the last, to be the least, to be the lowest, to lay your life down for your friends.

Your misguided understanding of the Catholic Church doesn't change the fact that Catholic Christians were the only Christians who existed over two thousand years ago. Every other Christian denomination came centuries later. Therefore, Jesus would've only founded the Catholic Christian Church, and thus all His disciples since the Christian Church's inception would've been Catholic as well.

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Catholic Christians were the only Christians who existed over two thousand years ago. Every other Christian denomination came centuries later. Therefore, Jesus would've only founded the Catholic Christian Church, and thus all His disciples since the Christian Church's inception would've been Catholic as well.
There are no denominations with God, every believer has to be of the same mind and judgement.

1 Corinthians 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

Catholic is a denomination.

What has the Catholic belief got that other churches don't have, you already concluded all belief systems have heresies...

Soulx3

"The Catholic Church has existed since Jesus founded it over two thousand years ago. It's the Christian Church Jesus founded. Every other denomination came after, including yours. However, you will find heresy everywhere, including in your own belief system."

Regarding heresies, they are manifest, that they who do such things do not inherit the kingdom of God. ( first proof that the Catholic church does not inherit the kingdom of God. The kingdom of God is the only church.)

False prophets/teachers bring in damnable heresies, they are the leaders of all denominations in the whole of the world.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

You have seen pages of scriptures regarding the church that Christ founded and the one apostle Paul continued.

It is blameless, and sadly the Catholic church cannot be of the same goodness of the kingdom of heaven/the true church, as it is full of blame, heresy, murder, filth, unholiness, antichrists and blasphemy, when compared to the testimony of the scriptures, we see the world church falls short, but the church we hear about in scripture is perfect, without spot, even this is told to be the CHURCH, to present it to Himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. This is the church, it is testified to be Christ in you, the hope of glory. Who the apostles preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that they may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus, and apostle Paul therefore strived according to the working of Christ, which worked in him mightily.

2 Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Philippians 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

1 Thessalonians 5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here we are told about the deceivers, and is it not fitting on the Christian scriptures forum, how they ignore every scripture that comes their way, reject them all, and choose their own non scriptural words and beliefs instead.

The holy scriptures make us wise unto salvation, through faith which is in Christ Jesus, this is what God gave, for reproof for us, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, for the man of God to be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Now only does heresy ( everything outside of the scriptures) not acknowledge nor follow the word of God, it instead brings none of hat scripture is, no reproof, no correction, no instruction in righteousness.

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God began to say what it mean for anyone to believe in and choose the false prophet/teacher instead of God, that they are an abomination, who chooses to hear them..

Isaiah 41:23 Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.
24 Behold, ye are of nothing, and your work of nought: an abomination is he that chooseth you.

Continued, we are told they receive flaming fire, who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. ( which was believed by hearing the apostles teaching)

Otherwise these guys will be punished with everlasting destruction, because they speak only to stop people believing in the testimony the apostles spoke of Christ.

2 Thessalonians 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Upvote 0

Soulx3

Feb 22, 2024
PNW
✟3,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Catholic is a denomination.

Catholicism didn't branch off from anything and thus it isn't a denomination. Jesus founded Christianity and Catholic Christians are the only ones who go back as far as Jesus, over two thousand years ago. Every other Christian denomination was founded by other men centuries later.

There are no denominations with God, every believer has to be of the same mind and judgement.

Then people shouldn't have left His Church, the Catholic Church, that he founded over two thousand years ago, nor should people have started their own Christian denomination centuries after.

What has the Catholic belief got that other churches don't have, you already concluded all belief systems have heresies...

Many things, especially depending on the denomination you're referring to. But if you think all the Christian denominations founded by men other than Jesus are the same as the church Jesus founded, the Christian (Catholic) Church, then why stay away from His Church?

God began to say what it mean for anyone to believe in and choose the false prophet/teacher instead of God, that they are an abomination, who chooses to hear them..

but you have yet to prove that Maria's writings don't come from God. So, you're stating things as fact without having proven them first.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Gods writings from God, Marias from Maria.

Matthew 22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

The church began with morals, it remained, the church in the world is therefore not the church of God at all.

1 Corinthians 5:9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Jesus, Paul, all apostles, show us all by example, how to walk in the love of God.

No person has to convince another how to walk in love, other than how God has shown to every person.

Maria, and every person on earth, has nothing to say, that is how all can know whether everybody's words are of value, or are of nothing.

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maria's are from God, He used her as His "pen". :]
You talk a lot and see very little, here is more for you to see.

Speaking of a pen of a ready writer.

Grace into the lips of the King, ( grace and truth came by Jesus Christ) God therefore blesses Him for ever, He prospers because of the truth and meekness and righteousness, He strikes down all HIs enemies, and establishes HIs throne for ever and ever, as He loved righteousness and hated iniquity, therefore God anoints Him with the oil of gladness above HIs fellows. ( above all other.)

Psalm 45:1 My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
2 Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever.
3 Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty.
4 And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.
5 Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king's enemies; whereby the people fall under thee.
6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.
7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Upvote 0

Soulx3

Feb 22, 2024
PNW
✟3,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
You talk a lot and see very little, here is more for you to see.

Post as much Scripture as you'd like. I know you think it proves Maria didn't write down things Jesus showed and said to her, but that's just out of ignorance. :] Only willful ignorance is a problem.

...but the false prophet speaks not of what is to come, as they cant. ( pen of a deceiver)

You've never read Maria's writings, so you don't know what she writes about.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Post as much Scripture as you'd like. I know you think it proves Maria didn't write down things Jesus showed and said to her, but that's just out of ignorance. :] Only willful ignorance is a problem.

You've never read Maria's writings, so you don't know what she writes about.
every scripture does not prove Maria is a heretic to you, but then again, you promote whatever you like, so why would you care what all the scriptures say, neither would Maria who added and changed whatever she wanted.

I did look a little, that is why I said a bed ridden person cant show you how to walk as Jesus Christ walked by example, but apostle Paul can and did, and is the instructor to follow, nobody else can be doing nothing of what Christ did.

Upvote 0

Soulx3

Feb 22, 2024
PNW
✟3,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
every scripture does not prove Maria is a heretic to you, but then again, you promote whatever you like, so why would you care what all the scriptures say, neither would Maria who added and changed whatever she wanted.

Jesus doesn't lie or contradict Himself, so I know the things we read in the books that make up the Bible and the things He showed and said that Maria Valtorta wrote down don't contradict each other. :]

You accuse Maria of "adding" and "changing" but you haven't read the Work, so it's just an assumption of yours. You choose to assume based on your choice to believe the Work isn't Jesus's, rather than based on facts.

I did look a little, that is why I said a bed ridden person cant show you how to walk as Jesus Christ walked by example, but apostle Paul can and did, and is the instructor to follow, nobody else can be doing nothing of what Christ did.

What you're saying is bedridden people can't imitate Jesus and that's just silly. Who taught you that?

Upvote 0