Trans spa flasher’s criminal record revealed. Will the media eat crow?

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,679,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The so-called 'transphobes' were proven right about this case, in every single detail.

wo30621-810x500-810x500.jpg

The man shown here reproved a woman who was outraged after witnessing a man expose his genitals in a women's-only area of the spa. This man insisted that the man who had displayed his penis is 'transgender.'

One of those facts, reported by the New York Post, is that 52-year-old Merager “is a tier-one registered sex offender” with a long rap sheet. (Tier One requires the offender to be registered for ten years.) The police have not offered many details beyond confirming that an investigation is “ongoing,” but a warrant has been issued for Merager’s arrest in LA Country. Merager had previously claimed that the woman who had complained, going by the handle “Cubana Angel,” had simply been spewing “a bunch of garbage and lies.”

But the garbage and lies appear to have been spewed by Merager, who was also convicted in 2008 for failing to register as a sex offender and has been convicted at least twice of indecent exposure in the past, in 2002 and 2003. Merager is also, according to the NY Post, “facing six felony counts of indecent exposure over a separate locker room incident in December 2018,” in which he is accused of exposing himself to women and children in the changing area of a pool in West Hollywood Park. The LA County Sheriff’s Department bluntly states that “Merager claims to identify as female so he can access women’s locker rooms and showers.” This is something we were assured simply could not happen.

Continued below.
Trans spa flasher’s criminal record revealed. Will the media eat crow? - LifeSite

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Every now and again, someone gets reported or arrested for exposing himself to people at a local park or walking trail, and so I wonder if all he now has to do is claim to be "transgender" and thus be allowed to expose himself to people at will?

The Hispanic woman was the sane one. If more people were like her when confronted with this nonsense, we wouldn't be where we are today.

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
If I'm outside and I have to immediately urinate right now and I do so behind a bush or a tree like humans have done since literally forever, I can be arrested for indecent exposure and become a registered sex offender, especially if a child sees me.

But these freaks can expose themselves to women and children while pretending to be something they're not and it's perfectly fine.

Makes no sense.

Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
If I'm outside and I have to immediately urinate right now and I do so behind a bush or a tree like humans have done since literally forever, I can be arrested for indecent exposure and become a registered sex offender, especially if a child sees me.

But these freaks can expose themselves to women and children while pretending to be something they're not and it's perfectly fine.

Makes no sense.
I also find this maddening. People who have no home and can't easily access public businesses aren't allowed to urinate, ever. But now...

Upvote 0