warriorofprayer

Aug 18, 2007
Ontario
✟8,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It is going on 3 a.m. and I have to be at work for 7. I am up with a major toothache, which I have taken a Tylenol #3 for the pain, and it is still there. :cry:

I am catching up on my prayers, but really need some zzz's.

Can't go to the dentist, I have run out my benefits for the year and can't afford another $250 bill to get the tooth fixed...again!

Please pray for the infection to clear, or the means to get the tooth fixed or pulled.

Thank you and God Bless

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Toothaches are the worst! I will pray with you!

Father, you know the circumstances regarding insurance and finances for our sister, who spreads your word and your love here regularly. I pray in Jesus name that THY will is done and that she finds comfort and energy to get her daily duties done during her wait for your healing. Thank you for this and for all you do, Amen!

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It is going on 3 a.m. and I have to be at work for 7. I am up with a major toothache, which I have taken a Tylenol #3 for the pain, and it is still there. :cry:

I am catching up on my prayers, but really need some zzz's.

Can't go to the dentist, I have run out my benefits for the year and can't afford another $250 bill to get the tooth fixed...again!

Please pray for the infection to clear, or the means to get the tooth fixed or pulled.

Thank you and God Bless
Lord Jesus please help this situation. Please bless her financially so that she can take care of this tooth problem without worry and stress. Please give her strength to do what she has to do during her day. Please heal her and bless her in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
warriorofprayer-praying for you today.

lord, please help this woman with this infected tooth. Please help it to quit hurting and for her to get rest and to be able to work effectively. Amen.

PS Does that Orajel over the counter stuff really work like they say on TV?
I know I used the nighttime orajel for my kids when they were babies and teething and it really does allow them to sleep through the night. Well, praying for your relief.

Upvote 0