Apr 24, 2014
✟7,656.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Others
I use to be painfully shy, would not say a word to anyone. Slowly things became better with God's help and prayer. I still am pretty quite around social situations but much better than I use to be. I bring up Jesus when the time is right in a general conversation. Does not occur all the time though and I am praying that God will help me to witness more. Just pray to God for his guidance and support, he will listen to you.

Blessings
Tchgrl

Upvote 0

WannaWitness

Shining God's Light for a Lost World.
Aug 31, 2004
✟149,993.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Believe it or not track can help depending on the track. Other then that Pray God well be with you, take a friend with you who might be able to help.... Come to think of it Some one once said just go out and start talking to people about the weather or sports and do this every day until your not shy to talk to people then slowly start bring up Christ.

Tracts are pretty good. I'm sort of shy, myself (and getting better), so I relate to this. Living Waters Publications has some good ones; some of the ideas are pretty creative. I'm partial to the "wallet" tract, but I don't know if they still have it.

I also like this little quip on the backs of some of the tracts: "Intelligent people read the front first."

Upvote 0

DrenchedInHisBlood

Renewing the innner man
Jun 23, 2004
El Sobrante, California
✟21,477.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I posted this to another thread where someone was needing help with evangelism. But i thought id post here too since it seems relevant. Me and some members of my church went out to an evangelism outreach lately. One of our members was talking to 2 atheists, and I had it filmed and uploaded them that I can show you. It is in 3 parts. I didnt focus the camera on them because I dont know if the people we were talking to would be ok with it. I wanna show you is this, because it might help, not sure it will but maybe. She doesnt claim to have the gift or talent for evangelism. But from what i observe, though she doesnt believe she is gifted in evangelism, i decided to experiment to see if her talking to people might help or not. Let me know if it does or not. This video has parts 2 and 3, you can look at it at my youtube account if you wish. On this video below, most of her talking is seen after past time of 6 minutes. But before that, there are some too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gXuG003

Upvote 0