California
✟50,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I am new here, but finding it difficult to see the website because of all the ads. It's hard to tell where the ads end and where the website begins. I don't think I've ever seen a website or forum with so many ads. Something needs to be done about this. It's an unpleasant experience.

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟913,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am new here, but finding it difficult to see the website because of all the ads. It's hard to tell where the ads end and where the website begins. I don't think I've ever seen a website or forum with so many ads. Something needs to be done about this. It's an unpleasant experience.
Supporters do not have ads. I am pretty sure after a certain number of posts they decrease as well

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟947,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hit the support button. I have no ads.

Upvote 0

charsan

Charismatic Episcopal Church
Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Use a browser extension like ublock origin, it's great. Available for Firefox and derivatives, Chrome and and derivatives, Opera, and Safari

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟296,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Aspect,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

322357_9b7ae3c1c36bdc5c9e0a46ba5a3f3eb7.gif

9fca0c87e7b597653d53768821876e3a.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aspect

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2020
California
✟50,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I was banned from an Eastern Orthodox thread on Marian apparitions. This thread accepts only Eastern Orthodox posts. I have two remarks. First, I was wondering if people here have the right to decide who can and cannot comment. Second, I am technically still Orthodox, since I have not yet joined the traditional Catholic Church. I am merely Catholic in intention.

Upvote 0

charsan

Charismatic Episcopal Church
Jul 12, 2019
South California
✟62,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Since you identify as Catholic in your profile you can't go in other places and argue or teach against them like in the Eastern Orthodox sub forums one can go there and argue or teach against their Church just as they can't argue against the Catholic Church in the Catholic sub forum, them is the rules we all agreed to by signing up here.

• Agree
Reactions: Anhelyna
Upvote 0