Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh God, hear our cries for this young man. It greives our hearts Father to hear of someone so young dealing with this, let him not deal with it alone, but I pray You be with him every moment. I ask that You give the doctors skill beyond their natural abilities, bless the family with comfort and peace, and thank You that You will be there with him, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

Moluku

Becoming Mrs. McCarthy June 2, 2007.
Sep 14, 2005
Oregon
✟10,001.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Libertarian
Lord Jesus go ahead of this young man as he embarks on another part of the journey you have set before him. Pave the way with your light and understanding as this surgery is something crucial. Give him rest the night before such an event and let his body be prepared for the surgery he will enter into tomorrow. Place your hands upon Tom, he is young and has a life ahead of him still to lead. Guide the hands of the doctors tomorrow Jesus and give them the mindset of you. You know what makes our body run Lord God. You created the winds that we breathe, know why our hearts beat, you breathed life into Adam as you did this young man. Be with Tom tonight and let his dreams be restful. If Tom have any doubts or worries weighing on his heart, speak to him as he sleeps and help him to release these burdens to you precious Lord. I pray for this young man's family as they stand by watching this precious son approach surgery. Help them to be strong in your spirit Lord, and if they do not know you, minister to them through your children that surround them. Bless this friend as well Lord Jesus and give his heart rest. He has a heart for you Jesus, and let the light within him that is you shine brightly. I thank you Lord for your presence in our lives. Amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.