Status
Not open for further replies.

lostintheconfusion

Jun 8, 2004
Alabama
✟239.00
Faith
Methodist
Thanks for the welcome. Its been a really long time since i've been intouch with god and im hopeing that i'll be able to learn more and restart my relationship with him. Im in a church where the youth group is very clicky and i've finally found a friend who is in the same boat as me. We're going to start going to wednesday night services together in hopes of growing closer to god. Like i said im kinda new at all this and im really trying to become a better christian and it means alot to have someone to talk to. Its nice to feel like i belong with a group of people who worship and that im not an outcast anymore.

Upvote 0

rubberduckie

May 23, 2004
California
✟1,307.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to super_mog and Pentecostal Wind, Bible Thumpre (Aloha, are you from Hawaii?), Lostintheconfusion (I know what you're going through, it was like that for me freshman year, aaaah!!! but God pulled me through it), and rivers of living water. Welcome!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gazelle

JESUS Lover of My Soul. JESUS I Will Never Let Go!
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
On My Pink Cloud Looking Down!!!
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
AnnMercy2 said:
I know most of ya'll don't know me, I am totally guilty of not getting in here hardly at all. But I just want ya'll to know that I welcome everyone here. I pray you enjoy your time here. It's a great place to be. It's sorta my second home, I spend a lot of time here. But I just want ya'll to know that if ya'll have any questions or just want to talk or anything, just pm me anytime :)

Have a Very Blessed Day :wave:

Anna
Senior Moderator
Thank you for such a warm welcome. GOD bless you today. :wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.