Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I agree that microevolution, also known as adaptation, is a fact.
The ungodly Earth scientists have recieved a polluted meaning of evolution. Satan made it become a Naturalists snare, by twisting it to mean mutation, adaptation, natural selection. And many have fallen prey therein.

Time will show evolution as a jewel with facets. Including in the realm of technology (attaining know how to bring about ....).

The diversity within Kinds as micro-evolution. No Dawinism to it. But rather within Kinds a know how to bring about, like corn hybrids for specific purpose (growing season, heat tolerance, cob & kernal size and sacchrides content, etc.).

• Agree
Reactions: AV1611VET
Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
The ungodly Earth scientists have recieved a polluted meaning of evolution. Satan made it become a Naturalists snare, by twisting it to mean mutation, adaptation, natural selection. And many have fallen prey therein.

Time will show evolution as a jewel with facets. Including in the realm of technology (attaining know how to bring about ....).

The diversity within Kinds as micro-evolution. No Dawinism to it. But rather within Kinds a know how to bring about, like corn hybrids for specific purpose (growing season, heat tolerance, cob & kernal size and sacchrides content, etc.).

When I was at university in the seventies, we had one of the Gish clan debating a biology professor. In those days it was the Devil who had planted all the dinosaur fossils in the ground. Now that we have a living breathing example of evolution in action, with bacterial resistance to antibiotics, creationists have been dragged screaming into an acceptance of what they call "micro evolution". But they are still fighting a last ditch attempt to deny the fact of speciation.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
When I was at university in the seventies, we had one of the Gish clan debating a biology professor. In those days it was the Devil who had planted all the dinosaur fossils in the ground. Now that we have a living breathing example of evolution in action, with bacterial resistance to antibiotics, creationists have been dragged screaming into an acceptance of what they call "micro evolution". But they are still fighting a last ditch attempt to deny the fact of speciation.

I got to see the Great Gish in a live debate when I went to school. It was my first exposure to the dishonesty of creationists. It was also the first debate when I kept finding myself getting angry at one side for his obvious dishonesty.

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Geochemist and Stratigrapher
Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Nice explaining away a realm in our midst.

A realm that has been through unbelief non- active or controlling and deluding.

Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Nice explaining away a realm in our midst.

A realm that has been through unbelief non- active or controlling and deluding.

Wouldn't it be nice if that even made sense?

Upvote 0