United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I am not paying for no stinking wall.

:nono:

Or for a wall that does not stink.

But the wall has been built. And it's beautiful.

http://www.christianforums.com/thre...a-wall-and-a-millionaire-paid-for-it.7971958/

Artist's and architects agree, it's efficient and aesthetically pleasing. We now have a beautiful wall of of paint, and it's beautiful. Like a stained glass window, it's so beautiful.

And the artist's are coming, and they're buying paint, and it's amazing. So many artists.

And they're creating beautiful, amazing things. So many beautiful and amazing things. Amazing and beautiful things.

All this to say, I own this place and I'll spam it with amazing and beautiful art, amazing and beautiful art, at my will, and no one can stop me because I yam what I yam. Mainstream media be dam.

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,273,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Let's make TLT great again!
Just remember walls not only keep bad people out, but they also keep the good guys in!

Tigger's hate cages!!!
th

Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I'll increase TLT taxes so you can all buy your way to Heaven! Just think of those pre-reformation days! Bring back indulgences! The more tax you pay, the better seat you get in Heaven!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

Martinius

Catholic disciple of Jesus
Jul 2, 2010
The woods and lakes of the Great North
✟60,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just remember walls not only keep bad people out, but they also keep the good guys in!
Or the opposite. Before I commit to being on one side or other of the wall, let me see who is on each side.

Actually, we have already built walls here, since we have three forums for Catholics. Don't need any more walls. As your new mayor, I will work toward peaceful relations with all other forums, and strive to keep TLT as the most welcoming forum on CF.

Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I will work toward peaceful relations with all other forums, and strive to keep TLT as the most welcoming forum on CF.
Some people would say anything to get votes.

Reactions: tadoflamb
Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,273,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Or the opposite. Before I commit to being on one side or other of the wall, let me see who is on each side.

Actually, we have already built walls here, since we have three forums for Catholics. Don't need any more walls. As your new mayor, I will work toward peaceful relations with all other forums, and strive to keep TLT as the most welcoming forum on CF.
iframe>

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Martinius

Catholic disciple of Jesus
Jul 2, 2010
The woods and lakes of the Great North
✟60,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some people would say anything to get votes.
What do you mean, "some"? Instead of just questioning my position on the issues, as so many politicians do today, let's hear your views on the important issues at TLT.
Ladies and gents as your new mayor, I promise to stop or at least discourage all aliens from other religions trying to get their Green Card into TLT. I want to build walls between each of us so we can just mind our own business.
I'll start paying my TLT taxes to show how smart I am so I encourage you to do the same. I want to make TLT great again like I used to be. Believe me I used to be really great. What! You don't believe me? I used to play the recorder at school really good. And it sounded mellow not grating to your ears.
Yeah let's make TLT great again. And please dont bring up my sordid past again. it really gets on my goat!
betterlumptrump
Well, there they are. BCP wants to build walls, and I want to build bridges. A clear choice. But I have this feeling that we will both lose to TAD and MountainGirl in the primary.

I am also thinking BCP may be biased against me, since a moose would be considered an "illegal immigrant" in his country. Just be glad there are no borders on the Ethernet.

Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
My platform is for everyone to get outside more, eat more fruits and vegetables and be kind to each other....oh, and if I don't win, I promise I'll accept the results of the election.
Buy frozen meals and eat them frozen. it's amazing how quick the weight comes off as you lose your appetite. Stay inside and view the world through your laptop lens.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Genersis

Person of Disinterest
Sep 26, 2011
London
✟38,700.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
My platform would be based on community building.

With regular quirky TLT holidays.
Such as Third Person Day, in which we would all attempt to post in only the third person all day.
Or perhaps Identity Protection Day, where we all change our avatars to heavily blurred images of ourselves.

Also, the introduction of a completely arbitrary council that exists for no other reason than to have silly elections.

Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Such as Third Person Day, in which we would all attempt to post in only the third person all day.
BLT likes the rest of the post too. BLT is considering whether to give his preferences to Gen or not. BLT thinks third person communication has merit.

Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
BLT will come clean about his sordid past one day soon. He admits he's not perfect and can't help it if he is a natural magnet to the opposite sex. Look at him ,says BLT. 70 and still has his hair. It's not just the money they fall for. Such a naturally handsome brute!

Upvote 0