Logan City
✟757,789.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Tina Turner, the "Queen of Rock n Roll" died yesterday.

While I was not particularly a fan (although "Nutbush City Limits" was certainly catchy) I mention it here instead of the news section as she had strong links with Australia.

The story is an unusual one and she became the pin-up performer for the sport of Rugby League in Australia. It started with an Australian show biz manager, moved onto a major part in a Mad Max movie, and then into the unexpected world of Rugby League Football.

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I wonder if she knew Jesus Christ king of kings lord of lords who so loved the world gave His life for all
She considered herself a "Buddhist-Baptist." She chanted and prayed.

Upvote 0

Faithfulandtrue

Follow of Jesus Christ
Jun 24, 2014
✟40,313.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
She considered herself a "Buddhist-Baptist." She chanted and prayed.
So she's not saved and is in hell. You can't serve the one true God and a false god like budda. Sorry but I don't care what songs people sang. how good of an entertainer the were(or in her case weren't). People assume if they like some one they're in heaven. Sorry that's not the gospel truth .

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
So she's not saved and is in hell. You can't serve the one true God and a false god like budda. Sorry but I don't care what songs people sang. how good of an entertainer the were(or in her case weren't). People assume if they like some one they're in heaven. Sorry that's not the gospel truth .
I have no clue where her soul is. I can only hope she found Christ before she died.

Upvote 0

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟423,788.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
While it was sad, I know that death is apart of life. So all we can do is honor her by still listening to her music.

Upvote 0