Mar 5, 2009
✟15,134.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The Lord placed it upon my heart to find an online community of Christians, since the Internet is where I spend most of my time...A quick Google search and some comparisons and viola! Here I am.

I grew up in a strong Christian family and was taught all the right ways to do things and such. Went to church all my life. I THOUGHT I accepted Christ at the age of 12, but as it turns out, one can pray a prayer and not know what it means. So, I came to realize during a youth event (Jay Lowder was speaking) that my life didn't match up with what I "believed." I am 100% sure that on February 20, 2009, at the age of fifteen, I accepted Christ for real, first and last time. I feel SO different. I've been keeping up with the Word and talking to God on a regular basis. Ah... peace at last, eh? :]

Anyway, you can call me IP or Smith. Doesn't really matter to me. Anything you guys want to know about me?

I have a good feeling about this place... ^_^

Reactions: Beckyy25

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
The Lord placed it upon my heart to find an online community of Christians, since the Internet is where I spend most of my time...A quick Google search and some comparisons and viola! Here I am.

I have a good feeling about this place... ^_^

Nice to meet you, IP. Have fun!!

Upvote 0