Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hummm, this is interesting, I never saw this as being duality, but as a whole or complete in both realms.
It's nice to see another perspective thanks x and noxot.

(For what it is worth ...) For them to be one is to be complete in both realms (which is the manifestation of the kingdom of God) it is the three that agree in the one, that the three are, it is a truth of the process of the soul one finds as it is the process of the revealing of the rest that is self who is only defined as God.

Reactions: FanthatSpark
Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
:wave: all :amen:,
Got a thread here that could use your seeds x141.
http://www.christianforums.com/threads/why-is-oneness-unorthodox-frowned-upon.7889811/

This one knows to do so in myself would end up in slothfulness for "I" assume too much of another. The God in you is proficient at planting seeds
where "I" do not write in that format but working on it :oldthumbsup:. The thread has those knowledge for knowledge people in it that attempt to bludgeon another with the word. However, the thread is in oneness and a few come in love with open minds to seek the good seed. Just a warning, if the thread interests you a few come in debate mode. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Overlooked it . Mayhap the confusion in the thread is Oneness "of" God as to being One "with" God ? One tries to gain dominion of God in pride in doing
Gen:2: 19-20 to God?

Gonna use some of your pictures x141... Separation in the taste of darkness that separated the enclosed garden (Eden) to the opened garden (earth/us/process) where one labors outside of Light. Thus, in that thread is sincere ignorance like (Father forgive them they know not what/who they are<light>"what they do <Darkness>" ) in process to separate truth/light from darkness/confusion . Adam is created & names things in the One commandment outside of God...Light = Son. For me, I am seeing in that thread an attempt to gain dominion. This may be a miss translation in what one is reading in "some" of the posts there and the err falls with me. One thing is noticed in the judgment of the light in Gen:1:4... No judgment of the darkness. Have went through this existence not hearing that...Freedom indeed :clap: :amen: ^_^.

Reactions: x141
Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To experience what all along was ours one must come in out of the field (which is a seeking to the desolation of one's own soul). It is only here (in the house), where one learns why the serpent was chosen as a needful truth.

Our soul becomes preoccupied with (itself as the light) feast or famine, or hills and valleys when the path/highway of life is straight (hills brought low, valley's exalted), there is no turning to the left or turning to the right (it is straight forward), God is not our adversary, but we must agree with our adversary to see this truth that has always been; in the sight of any bird the snare is laid in vain.

To gain dominion (or to set your throne above God's) is the same as creating a law, it maybe done in all sincerity (such as to be like God, or to be like Jesus) but it has the opposite reaction, being of the soul. To a son there is no law, rather he/we are/is the fulfilling of it.

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2 weeks ago I would not have understood what you were saying

(In an attempt to say fifty things at once) Adam eats of his own reasoning via the woman you gave me, to become like God and his nakedness is revealed to him, so he covers his nakedness by the same means it was revealed (when it runs its course it turns into a Solomon and his seven hundred wives and three hundred concubines, a law, three/perception and the rest/seven it leads to, as an examining of the lamb for ten days and in the end letting the goat loose in the wilderness (Barabbas), or as a raven that flies around until all the waters of baptism are dried up, which makes way for the kings of the east, by four messengers that were prepared for an hour and a day, a month, and a year) which shows itself as the slaying of a third) that are of four rivers/seals that reveal a three or perception), it is an adding of sin unto sin, it reveals process of which within (a gathering or a scattering) there is an earthy and heavenly of.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
there always was an adam which is why there has to be one. in this place ( our experience here ) it appears as a center but it was just one center of an infinity of centers. endless beginnings and ends which means in one way 'no beginnings and ends' but they are just like 'everything is nothing but it is something'. how long has God measured himself? when did God love himself? i can not believe of an end to God, he has always been lost in himself. this soul has always been with him, how could it be otherwise?

even the destruction of the human race means nothing compared to what is and yet things that would provoke the soul to search for that whom she desires is why i think that so many past sages saw the importance of suffering.

a beginning and end of noxot is an eternal preservation of itself, God having the characteristics of this soul just as much as all souls are his. there is no meaning to this reality at all save for the fact of the truth of reality makes it all have meaning.

there has to be an adam because God loves adam, it is the truth of reality. I begin in God and end in God, we coming from the same place - God. it is as if a seed is everything and yet there is more.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thanks noxot for that video, I enjoyed very much....So What is it exactly that God hates when He refers to Esau?
Can we pinpoint it somehow?

isaac means "He laughs"
esau means "Hairy" or "Rough"

the descriptions of the names already contrast their outlook and what kinds of souls and spirits they are.

their two perspectives of reality is another description of the souls choice to be this or that, thus God hates the sin or perspective because it is not worthy of his sons dignity... which esau shows his lack of heavenly nobility seeing as he forsakes everything for one meal. but still I would not say that isaac was perfect either because of this verse:

1Thess 4:3-9 (YLT)
for this is the will of God--your sanctification; that ye abstain from the whoredom, that each of you know his own vessel to possess in sanctification and honour, not in the affection of desire, as also the nations that were not knowing God, that no one go beyond and defraud in the matter his brother, because an avenger is the Lord of all these, as also we spake before to you and testified, for God did not call us on uncleanness, but in sanctification; he, therefore, who is despising--doth not despise man, but God, who also did give His Holy Spirit to us. And concerning the brotherly love, ye have no need of my writing to you, for ye yourselves are God-taught to love one another,

but one reason God approved of one and not of the other was to show a path that is better and it was for the sake of sanctification for both isaac and esau in the processes that God sees and searches out, that which is best for all. not that I have the deep wisdom to speak of the entire mystery of different types of souls, I can't even speak of my own soul as much as I would like.

what do you think of esau? honestly, I don't have that much understanding about it.

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(To throw it out there ...) The birthright to Jacob (a picture of the feminine) was stolen bread, and the obtaining of the blessing (through the law of his mother) through deception, which the end of draws him back to Egypt (by the elder son of the woman who was loved) here the pattern of two forties is seen in the form of the two weeks of years (which he also labored for concerning his two wives, though he only labored for one twice).

Reactions: Noxot
Upvote 0

jugghead

Growing
May 25, 2015
Smyrna, TN
✟24,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
which esau shows his lack of heavenly nobility seeing as he forsakes everything for one meal.

Here is what jumped out at me when I read the above line by you .....

Heb 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift (one meal), and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
Heb 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
Heb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance (forsakes everything); seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is what jumped out at me when I read the above line by you .....

Heb 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift (one meal), and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
Heb 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
Heb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance (forsakes everything); seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

This is seen in Moses and the two depictions (the masculine (or first forty) and the feminine a second forty (or the smiting of the rock twice (in truth it is once for all (or John's behold the lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world) and one cannot enter unless it is this to them, as something from the very foundation of the world) of the water out of the rock. To do so is the equivalent to David when he numbered/measured (a nine month process (feminine) Israel.

Upvote 0

x141

Sep 25, 2011
Where you are ...
Visit site
✟25,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(In one form), the keys to the kingdom (David) that are given) as opposed to thou shalt not eat) are the two fruits of one tree (which by the time you get to Revelation bares an hundred and forty four a year (Jubilee in relationship to God entering into his rest, which to us is not separate from self, or the truth of the sons that we are), and in another ... they are two sons.

Enoch was both the seventh and eighth from Adam who became a city, David both the seventh and eight son of Jesse who entered into to the city, and Jesus the seventh/rest, and the eighth, the beginning of the second week, which is in relationship to soul, and the second forty, that becomes a jubilee of the land (instead of revealing of our nakedness), which is depicted in the tree of life that is in the midst and on either side (or the banks the river flows within) which defines the perception (three) of the soul that comes down from God out of heaven) of the river of life, yet summed up as one tree (which the duality of is reflected in the two trees being separate from each other in the beginning, for in reality knowledge is not separate from self, it is neither this to God, neither is it this to us.

Upvote 0

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Post 977 change of picture ?

Eph: 3:19 manifested in Matt 22:37-39 hooked to Matt:19:30/20:16 where in the last verse can apply to Light, Adam , Soul (Not forgotten Matt22 above, Matt 19:30 of in self first, yet mentioned last) that brings hierarchy change of first love back too God. Yet lost to line upon line that requires context of Matt:19:30/20:16 (process) (knowledge alone). One can further Adam from the beginning to the statement it is finished John 19:30 (Is it coincidence the numerical match of the verses 19:30...Hhhmmm) manifests in Light/Spirit/Living God.... speak (No lexicon to explain that but you guys hear). Furtherance of Matt 19:30 to alpha and omega... Alpha, Let there be light Gen:1:3. Good: judgment made Gen:1:4. Our creation under light Gen1:26... Omega . Those three, fall under these three Is/Was/Will be, of the light (Garden Enclosed). And or what was started Alpha will be finished Omega, however, in the Garden enclosed Omega is Alpha.

The rest is process to get to post 977 and/or that above .

Last edited:
Upvote 0