Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's shaping up to be Biden vs. Trump again in 2024, with the incompetent Kamala Harris thrown in for extra disincentive. :mad:

This would be the best time for the formation of a new, independent political party, one with no connections to the Republicrats or Democricans, the two traditional, established, entrenched, utterly corrupt, and equally worthless parties that we are forced against our will to choose between every election cycle. How many times have you thought, "Anybody but these two guys?" How many times have you voted for "the lesser of two evils"? Wouldn't it be refreshing to be able to vote for somebody who WASN'T a member of the two failed parties? Somebody new, without all the political baggage acquired from having to come up through the ranks of one of the two parties?

Time to form a new party, a party with America, the Constitution, and the desire of the American People as its bedrock, instead of parties, lobbies, special-interest groups, and cronies as their major concerns. Or at the very least, time for a grass-roots campaign for write-in candidates---a list of people whom the parties refuse to endorse, but whom the People favor. If enough voters chose a national write-in candidate instead of one of the party buffoons put on the ticket by the Reps and Dems, the country might have a chance of pulling out of disaster---or at least staving it off for a bit.

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟285,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I heard something on public radio this morning about

No Labels is getting on state ballots, drawing a lawsuit and concerns about a spoiler​

The centrist political group No Labels is getting on the ballot in individual states, causing consternation among members of the major political parties about the organization's endgame.

The group says it's not interested in running a presidential campaign. Nonetheless, the Washington, D.C.-based nonprofit is committed to raising roughly $70 million to gather signatures and qualify for the ballot in 2024.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,246,312.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I like and agree with most of the positions of the American Solidarity Party.
I just don't think they will make it to the general. I wish they could.
I very much want fresh faces for 2024.
Here's what they need. Real soon they need teams in every state to get them as a party on the ballot in every state. That's a lot of work, probably requiring 500 hours of work in each state gathering signatures from registered voters. If they aren't on the ballot in every state nobody will take them seriously. They also need candidates for Senate and Representative and some state offices in each state to be taken seriously.

We are at a time of perfect opportunity for new parties to replace the Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee parties. Who really wants Biden except to stop Trump? Who really wants Trump except to stop Biden. And who in their right mind wants Harris? We only vote for these people out of a collective insanity thinking we are saving this country from disaster when we are actually bringing on disaster by voting for Biden or Trump. We have the perfect opportunity to escape the insanity. Can we?

Upvote 0