Visit site
✟49,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
I accidently crashed the vacuum cleaner into the dryer-there are a few grey scratch marks, but no dents

But my parents have a way of going Ballistic over very miner events.

Please pray I won't be punished for an accident. I'm not used to vacuuming

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord, remember, nothing is too small for you.
She is forgiven in Jesus name. Touch her parents' heart to understand her mistake and not over-react.
Giver her the grace and courage to take whatever they dish out, knowing that you are with her in Jesus name we pray, amen.

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
No prayer is silly love remember that! When I was younger I would have felt the same fear as my step family were the same. So lets look at what you could do and whats right and whats wrong.

1. Totally Lie and pretend you don't know a thing about it. Now like you know sweetheart that would be ungodly, untruthful, a sin and you'd be found out anyway. So PLEASE don't do that!

2. Say nothing till they find out, but again thats not really coming clean.

3. YOUR ANSWER:; Tell them immediately your really sorry, it was an accident, offer to pay to wards any repairs.

Lord I pray that being honest immediately will show her parents she is sorry and that they will understand it was just an accident and not be hard on her. Amen:pray:

Im-revived
encouraging_angels said:
I accidently crashed the vacuum cleaner into the dryer-there are a few grey scratch marks, but no dents

But my parents have a way of going Ballistic over very miner events.

Please pray I won't be punished for an accident. I'm not used to vacuuming

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.