WeWillSeeHimWhenHeAppears

Every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him
May 8, 2012
✟7,827.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just so we are clear, you're not implying that I am a false prophet, correct?

By this comment, I am absolutely not implying that you or anyone else in this thread is a false prophet. Sorry if that was not clear. :)

Upvote 0

jehoiakim

Servant
Jun 24, 2011
New Jersey
✟17,202.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think he is just saying that a definitive role of the prophets is to warn of judgement, and to ignore or dismiss that message just because of the tone as "doom and gloom, paranoia or fear tactics" is unbiblical, not that God can't give prophetic messages of promise, that is what for example the book of Isaiah is all about. if you have other reasons to dismiss them (ex. a prophecy which does not come to fruition)as false prophets besides just not liking the message I am all for that, that is biblical.

I sympahtize with your sentiment however, because the church has been poluted by false prophets for a very long time, and in modern times it seems those who recieve a "prophetic gift" abuse it thuroughly and have proven over and over that they are nothing more than false prophets and have discredited the word by their actions. It is however dangerous to "throw the baby out with the bathwater"

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for posting the link, well my heart is right with God or at least I'm trying my hardest everyday. I know what to expect, I feel a sense of expect the worse there is nothing I can do accept pray for the nations, the people, family friends and of course myself!

God has given me something which will probably save my life at some point, that is total TRUST of God and understanding of the terrors to come to the whole world.

I feel there is only one place my very heart and soul goes for refuge and I feel totally safe no matter what happens around me and that is under the Lord's wings, in God's hands! :)

I'm not asking God to hide me in a cave or something like that but just protect me and let me know you are there all the time watching over me and keeping me from harm if that is his will for me to live through these times.

I feel sad though that my mother is the opposite, when she tries to take control of her life or mine when things are going crazy in the world such as the economy, money jobs, war etc lectures me to save your money, you will need it the world is crazy.

"Don't spend SAVE SAVE SAVE! You need to buy food or you will starve how can you not care? Who puts your food on the table"

....that kind of thing.

My trust is in God I said, not this world, again she flips out in disagreement. That is what I believe is what will save me at the end my faith in God that my life is meaningless if I put my trust in this world and not in God first. God is there to provide for those who seek him first.

At the same time I am a little frightened but it's that giant leap of faith and trust in God that refuses me to crumble under fear, there is no need because God is here in me in spirit and around me!
Thanks for your post! :thumbsup: Amen and:amen:

I love how the Lord works - I needed to read what you put in your post today.

God bless you!

Upvote 0

MasterRich

Jesus Saved me on Easter Day! 03/04/2010
Mar 22, 2011
Edinburgh, Scotland UK
Visit site
✟20,048.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for your post! :thumbsup: Amen and:amen:

I love how the Lord works - I needed to read what you put in your post today.

God bless you!

God Bless Lotuspetal_uk, I'm glad what I wrote is of some help to you if it has helped. Actually to tell the truth, it was from the Holy Spirit! I do not think "what shall I say" I just write what's within and the Spirit takes over!

The more chaos and terrible things I see on all different news stations and media sites I sometimes just can't watch anymore shaking my head. I turn off the TV.

I should start reading the book of Matthew and watch the movie as well. I've watched the Gospel of Matthew and John over and over again. It gives me great courage and listening to the truth refreshes my spirit and it helps me a lot!

I still keep up to date with the news and craziness all over the world. Especially with the crazy weather in our country that is been reported. I wonder why over and over again are people still asleep?!

I keep asking myself this and I ask God too, why are they so stubborn to open their eyes just a little, just to hear the truth and then decide for themselves? Why so in denial of what's going on around them? Why does it have to take such disasters to wake them up?!

No matter how much we all try and how much God tries they turn a blind eye pretending nope, nope sorry don't believe it. It saddens me so much that at the end of the day it's going to be too late :(

Upvote 0

jehoiakim

Servant
Jun 24, 2011
New Jersey
✟17,202.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I agree we need to walk by faith, and everyone always points to the parable about the guy who saved up everything in barns and that very night his life was taken from him... but they forget about the parable of the 10 virgins, the story of Joseph preparing for 7 years of famine, or Noah's call to build the ark.

saving, and preparing is a very difficult line to walk because you start to become greedy and dependent on your things instead of God, but that doesn't mean saving or being rich is evil in and of itself. In my mind it is all about call. I feel called to prepare and in my preparing I am continually reminding myself that I am preparing not just for myself and my family, but I am also planning to prepare so I can help others. Really who would want to survive the tribulation(if you haven't noticed I am not a pre-tribber)? That isn't a fun thing to live through, but I feel called to prepare not to limit my own suffering but to minister to others through it.

...sadly many people who prepare miss that point.

Upvote 0

MasterRich

Mar 22, 2011
Edinburgh, Scotland UK
Visit site
✟20,048.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am preparing not just for myself and my family, but I am also planning to prepare so I can help others. Really who would want to survive the tribulation(if you haven't noticed I am not a pre-tribber)? That isn't a fun thing to live through, but I feel called to prepare not to limit my own suffering but to minister to others through it.

Couldn't agree more, I am one of those that believes we will be going through the Tribulation. As of yet, my calling is to bare much fruit, to do what Jesus commanded us to do and to share my testimony in the way God instructed me to. For me he has brought more than I'd thought so that I was able to share with them what Jesus did for me!

Many non-believers, some "Religious" because of the family, some believe but are fence sitters "neither hot or cold!"

I have yet to wait from God as to what he requests me to do if I am supposed to do when I go through the Tribulation. Even if I do not get an answer during that time I will do what God would want me to do :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

May 8, 2012
✟7,827.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
God Bless Lotuspetal_uk, I'm glad what I wrote is of some help to you if it has helped. Actually to tell the truth, it was from the Holy Spirit! I do not think "what shall I say" I just write what's within and the Spirit takes over!
Amen that's what I felt too. :) It was like a nudge saying "listen!"

The more chaos and terrible things I see on all different news stations and media sites I sometimes just can't watch anymore shaking my head. I turn off the TV.

I should start reading the book of Matthew and watch the movie as well. I've watched the Gospel of Matthew and John over and over again. It gives me great courage and listening to the truth refreshes my spirit and it helps me a lot!
I thank the Lord that I'm back to reading my Bible daily. Ever since I had my youngest I've not been able to do that and as such have taken in some of the media that I catch between nappy changing and feeding. I'm glad I'm onto the good stuff again. :)

I keep asking myself this and I ask God too, why are they so stubborn to open their eyes just a little, just to hear the truth and then decide for themselves? Why so in denial of what's going on around them? Why does it have to take such disasters to wake them up?!

No matter how much we all try and how much God tries they turn a blind eye pretending nope, nope sorry don't believe it. It saddens me so much that at the end of the day it's going to be too late :(
I've recently been getting the urgency that we have to pray, pray, pray. But I've also been given the reality that not everyone will heed the Lord even throughout the disasters (I use to get upset when I consider family members who willfully reject the Gospel).

Upvote 0

May 8, 2012
✟7,827.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MasterRich

Mar 22, 2011
Edinburgh, Scotland UK
Visit site
✟20,048.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen that's what I felt too. :) It was like a nudge saying "listen!"

I thank the Lord that I'm back to reading my Bible daily. Ever since I had my youngest I've not been able to do that and as such have taken in some of the media that I catch between nappy changing and feeding. I'm glad I'm onto the good stuff again. :)

I did finish the New Testement for the first time a few months ago but I should read it again. God did say just read a little before you go to bed. I have to listen and do what he says.

I've recently been getting the urgency that we have to pray, pray, pray. But I've also been given the reality that not everyone will heed the Lord even throughout the disasters (I use to get upset when I consider family members who willfully reject the Gospel).

Yes I pray also, I just say the Lord's prayer as Jesus taught us. Not rambling on with many words like the pagans do. God knows what you pray for before you ask him and of course my repentance prayer. It seems I am in agreement with you regarding how you feel about your family.

I spoke to my pastor some time ago about how I feel, it's like God has prepared me to understand that if my family do not make it I must not look back at all! I feel I have a 100% understanding that If God can't turn them away from their old ways of "If we go to church and be good and so such and such we will be ok" then I can't either.

It's almost like God has prepared my heart to accept the outcome before it even happens! But I don't like to think like that, but I am also willing to listen and understand if that is what the out come is because of the choices they are making I can't do a thing about it. I have accepted that now.

I will of course keep praying and continue to be the light among them just as God wants me to be. As my pastor has said; "You are the light in your family, you are holding them together!"

Upvote 0

PashNut4Jesus

Jun 21, 2012
Tennessee
✟15,286.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Rick Wiles of Trunews keeps saying in his broadcasts that watchmen everywhere are having dreams about impending choas specifically in the use in the fall for 2 distinct times. one in Sept/oct and another something else around the end of November.

I just discovered True news a couple weeks ago and it confirms dreams an suspicions I had years ago

Jehoiakim's Blog

I have also heard of a few who have confirmed something serious for fall.

has anyone else had these dreams?

I am note sure what to do except to pray for for mercy and salvation.

Rick Wiles is AWEsome. Steve Quayle on Survive2Thrive.com is also good. On April 18, 19 & 20, on the TruNews.com site, there were several watchmen on the wall gathered to compare notes. You might find those of particular interest. And yes . . .my sister had a dream. I don't yet know how to provide a link here . . . but it shouldn't be too hard to find. It's a thread tiled "A Dream God Gave My Sister About the Rapture". It is mind-blowing! Great interpretations on there too. Her dream indicates this fall too.

Upvote 0

humblewatchman

Two greatest commandements are to love.
Nov 13, 2011
West Coast...USA
✟18,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This gentle spirited person on the youtube video,said nothing new that we don't already know. The word "soon" doesn't mean much in God's view of time.

Never the less..... I pray..."Come Lord Jesus. We have already been saved by your grace Lord. We acknowledge that it was a gift given to us by you yourself as a sign of your love and commitment to each of us....It was given without merit of our own....not as a reward for what we have done or not done....help us to trust that important aspect fully, and to trust in your love for each one of us, and to not rely on our own abilities and efforts. Teach us and lead us in the way you want us to go while we are yet here.We look forward to those rooms you promised us you would prepare that are in your Father's house. Our hearts thrill at the thought of seeing you and being with you, Lord. Father we pray that you draw our earthly families to heaven with us. Call each one of them by name Lord and place your seal upon them also. Thank you Lord, for loving and saving us. Amen."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

captainkate

If not me, then who?
Nov 23, 2008
Sector 001
✟17,061.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Can you share with us some examples of what she has said in the past that has come to fruition?

Actually, I will have to clarify.. she is spot on with words of knowledge.. the predictions she has shared with me have not happened yet. :wave: I don't know what she has shared with others or if they have come to pass... So sorry it took so long to answer! :)

Upvote 0