Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You must be a Republican, Democrat or at least political in some way

You must rule America and the world.

Use the government to distribute wealth for the church.

Win converts and preach the gospel of peace with political contention, division and bitterness.

Reactions: Grip Docility

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟10,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You must be a Republican, Democrat or at least political in some way

You must rule America and the world.

Use the government to distribute wealth for the church.

Win converts and preach the gospel of peace with political contention, division and bitterness.
Render unto Caesars what is Caesars, Render unto God what is God's. It appears the commission of the Gospel, included the commission to look out for all in need. I cringe when people BLAME the JEWS for Christ dying. The Government was Gentile and the Tabernacle was Jewish. Because we are certain that Jew means Jew, and Gentile means everyone else, Not Jewish... we Know that we are all guilty of Christ's death.

I can't hide that Paul wrote this, on the matter. Romans 13:1-2 Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow.

Reactions: HopeSings
Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟8,411.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Render unto Caesars what is Caesars, Render unto God what is God's. It appears the commission of the Gospel, included the commission to look out for all in need. I cringe when people BLAME the JEWS for Christ dying. The Government was Gentile and the Tabernacle was Jewish. Because we are certain that Jew means Jew, and Gentile means everyone else, Not Jewish... we Know that we are all guilty of Christ's death.

I can't hide that Paul wrote this, on the matter. Romans 13:1-2 Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow.

And God's law as well. He said to have no divisions.

• Love
Reactions: Grip Docility
Upvote 0