There was no "before" before the Big Bang

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
In fact the God has created heaven and Earth at 5508 B.C.

Even the Jewish calendar shows that it's the year, 5776, which they believe was based on the first day. Both of you are incorrect since the First Day of Creation was some 20-25 Billion years ago, in man's time. The Big Bang of our Cosmos was on the 3rd Day, some 14 Billion years ago and there were two of God's Days/Ages, or some 10 Billion years, BEFORE the Big Bang of our Cosmos.

***No Big Bang, brother! Hereby the matter (and space-time) was created by Holy Trinity from Nothing.

God doesn't say that. He tells us that the things which appear (matter) were made from things which do not appear (energy). It took Albert some 2k years to discover the same. God is the Creator of space time since He caused the Big Bang on the 3rd Day and documented this in Gen 2:4.

***Stick closer to your faith, brother!!! The atheists might look nice and furry, but their kind has killed Jesus Christ! They will kill your eternal life without any blink of conscience.

Amen, but give them points for being arrogant as they hurry down the road to eternal darkness. Amen?

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Amen, but water was created before the first day because it was a part of the "heaven" or air, which God created in Gen 1:1. Water is composed of hydrogen and oxygen or two gases within the air, and Scripture correctly shows that water was NOT created, but formed from the air.

It's unusual to see that someone else has noticed that God created the heaven/air and earth without form/dust, and EVERYTHING, including water, came forth from these creation elements. Such insight reveals the thinking of a really smart person, like yourself. God Bless you
Darkness is another thing stated to exist before the creation stuff. Although, I must wonder how that concept would be recognizable without light to contrast it.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Darkness is another thing stated to exist before the creation stuff. Although, I must wonder how that concept would be recognizable without light to contrast it.

Darkness was upon everything God created and brought into the physical world. That is because only God is good. Mar 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou Me good? there is none good but One, that is, God. Anything apart from God is subject to darkness and death, ruin and rot, because only God is good/perfect and that is the secret to being immortal. IOW, You MUST be born again Spiritually, in God. Amen?

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Darkness was upon everything God created and brought into the physical world. That is because only God is good. Mar 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou Me good? there is none good but One, that is, God. Anything apart from God is subject to darkness and death, ruin and rot, because only God is good/perfect and that is the secret to being immortal. IOW, You MUST be born again Spiritually, in God. Amen?
Except god's giving its own opinion there. Anyone could claim that, but through actions, the biblical God has shown that to be false, from my perspective.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Could be that light had existed before.

Amen, since God lives in a world of light:

1Ti 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Science has recently discovered something beyond the cosmic microwave background, which is the edge of our Cosmos. Here it is.

https://www.newscientist.com/articl...s-could-be-first-glimpse-of-another-universe/

Notice the date of this glimpse of another world beyond our Cosmos which God calls the 3rd Heaven and which is filled with Light/Energy. God lives in a world of light and has also created our Cosmos, which is filled with darkness and death.

God was first, then the darkness of our world, and finally God brings everything to immortality AFTER death is destroyed. 1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. Christians will then live forever with Jesus. Amen?

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Amen, since God lives in a world of light:

1Ti 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Science has recently discovered something beyond the cosmic microwave background, which is the edge of our Cosmos. Here it is.

https://www.newscientist.com/articl...s-could-be-first-glimpse-of-another-universe/

Notice the date of this glimpse of another world beyond our Cosmos which God calls the 3rd Heaven and which is filled with Light/Energy. God lives in a world of light and has also created our Cosmos, which is filled with darkness and death.

God was first, then the darkness of our world, and finally God brings everything to immortality AFTER death is destroyed. 1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. Christians will then live forever with Jesus. Amen?
What if you find later that you don't want to be immortal anymore? Is your only alternative hell then?

You see, at a glance, a pain free existence might seem nice, but I happen to look back fondly on all my human moments; even the sadness of loss or the pain of a skinned knee could be considered worthwhile and enriching. I might actually miss pain if I felt none for long enough.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Except god's giving its own opinion there. Anyone could claim that, but through actions, the biblical God has shown that to be false, from my perspective.

God knows HOW to live forever and that is to be perfect even as He is perfect. The smallest sin would destroy God and He shares His perfection in ALL who are in Him, Spiritually. This gives us freedom to put all of our faith and trust in Him, instead of ourselves, since we are but flesh, and never can be perfect, even as He is perfect, except in Him. Amen?

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
God knows HOW to live forever and that is to be perfect even as He is perfect. The smallest sin would destroy God and He shares His perfection in ALL who are in Him, Spiritually. This gives us freedom to put all of our faith and trust in Him, instead of ourselves, since we are but flesh, and never can be perfect, even as He is perfect, except in Him. Amen?
If even the smallest sin destroys God, then God is neither perfect nor truly immortal.

You also erroneously place being "sinless" as a desireable trait, when it would in fact be super limiting in regards to both mental and physical development.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
What if you find later that you don't want to be immortal anymore? Is your only alternative hell then?

You see, at a glance, a pain free existence might seem nice, but I happen to look back fondly on all my human moments; even the sadness of loss or the pain of a skinned knee could be considered worthwhile and enriching. I might actually miss pain if I felt none for long enough.

I think I might be able to give up pain in order to be able to fly, to go anywhere I wish with just a word, and live forever in joy. I find that pain is best if remembered instead of repeated for eternity. Amen?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
If even the smallest sin destroys God, then God is neither perfect nor truly immortal.

You also erroneously place being "sinless" as a desireable trait, when it would in fact be super limiting in regards to both mental and physical development.

God could sin but as the Supreme Intelligence of Creation, He doesn't because He knows the consequences of the smallest sin, such as disobeying a simple command to not eat of a certain tree, which would subject mankind to pain, sickness and death, for thousands of years. God is the Spirit of Love and does nothing to hurt others. Amen?

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
God could sin but as the Supreme Intelligence of Creation, He doesn't because He knows the consequences of the smallest sin, such as disobeying a simple command to not eat of a certain tree, which would subject mankind to pain, sickness and death, for thousands of years. God is the Spirit of Love and does nothing to hurt others. Amen?
If wrath is a sin, biblical God admits to feeling anger.

Upvote 0

Dmitri Martila

Sep 21, 2015
✟549.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
God could sin... Amen?
The baptist one, I see now clear of why you disagree on Christian dogma (God created all from Nothing at 5508 BC): in your soul is heresy. The God can not sin at all. True God, not the baptists' idol, is unable to sin. The Holy Trinity is: Holy, Holy, Holy. Welcome to Eastern Orthodox Christianity. Repent the baptist being.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
The baptist one, I see now clear of why you disagree on Christian dogma (God created all from Nothing at 5508 BC): in your soul is heresy. The God can not sin at all. True God, not the baptists' idol, is unable to sin. The Holy Trinity is: Holy, Holy, Holy. Welcome to Eastern Orthodox Christianity. Repent the baptist being.

I am probably classified a heretic by all Catholics since I don't agree with their theology which is obviously flawed. IF the dating of the beginning was correct, there should be water marks on the pyramids since they were built before the Flood, according to this false dating.

Secular History records the arrival of the First Humans (descendants of Adam) in the mountains of Ararat, some 11k years ago. http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html There was NO Farming on Planet Earth UNTIL Noah arrived. That is because Noah was the first Human (descendant of Adam) to take a step on our Earth. Amen?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dmitri Martila

Sep 21, 2015
✟549.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I am probably... Amen?
How you know, when the pyramids are build? How you know, what there are water marks on pyramids? How you know, when was the Great Flood? How you know, what there was no farming prior to Great Flood? Do you have two separate gods? The Lord God and the God? Then it is heresy!

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
How you know, when the pyramids are build?

Google it and you will find that they are some 4500 years old. Your dating of 5508 BC is one man's opinion of when the flood was...but his view is UnScriptural.

***How you know, what there are water marks on pyramids? How you know, when was the Great Flood? How you know, what there was no farming prior to Great Flood?

The following map of the Fertile Crescent where Empirical (testable) Secular History shows that Humans FARMED for the first time on Planet Earth, then built cities, and developed the SAME technology which Humans had on Adam's Earth, which was totally dissolved in the Flood. http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html

***Do you have two separate gods? The Lord God and the God? Then it is heresy!

God is One. Colossians 2:9 For in Him dwelleth ALL the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

The verse is speaking of Jesus, called Lord God in the Old Testament. Look at Gen 2:7 to see when YHWH/Jesus first appears in Scripture. It's on the 3rd Day when Jesus makes Adam from the dust of the ground with His own Hands. Jesus is Lord. Amen?

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
***Stick closer to your faith, brother!!! The atheists might look nice and furry, but their kind has killed Jesus Christ! They will kill your eternal life without any blink of conscience.

Amen, but give them points for being arrogant as they hurry down the road to eternal darkness. Amen?
Oh, and here I thought we were friends, Aman. Atheists at the crucifixion? Unlikely, the beliefs of the attendees is mentioned: Jews and the various followers of pagan religions. Additionally, atheists that were open about being such would have gotten crucified too.

Upvote 0

Dmitri Martila

Sep 21, 2015
✟549.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Oh, and here I thought we were friends, Aman. Atheists at the crucifixion? Unlikely, the beliefs of the attendees is mentioned: Jews and the various followers of pagan religions. Additionally, atheists that were open about being such would have gotten crucified too.
Jesus is God. The killers believed not in Jesus. Thus, they are atheists. The false religion is not the Religion. Thus, it is atheism. The God-less-ness.

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Jesus is God. The killers believed not in Jesus. Thus, they are atheists. The false religion is not the Religion. Thus, it is atheism. The God-less-ness.
Not by definition, believing in the "wrong" god (pagans) or believing in the "right" god yet not accepting Jesus (Judaism) do not qualify, as both believe in gods. Atheism is the lack of belief in gods, by definition, thus any religion that includes deities (regardless as to whether or not you think those deities are real, they do) is not atheistic, and cannot be considered such.

Your personal definition of atheism is blatantly incorrect. Would you really disagree with a dictionary on what a word means?

Upvote 0