There is a place that God did not create.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Builder_Bob

Jul 24, 2008
✟521.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It exists, but God did not create it. Can you tell me where it is.
:cool:

I believe the Spirit of God wants this posted, and it is a challenge to you to find the answer. I don't believe I will be allowed to help you.

Gen. 1:2

Genesis 1

1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Jer. 4:23

Jeremiah 4:23-26 (King James Version)

23I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
24I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
25I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. 26I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.

Dakes study bible commentary: The only time the earth has ever been without form, and void was before the 6 days of Gen. 1:3, 2:25, when it was made chaos through the fall of Lucifer and the pre-Adamites when God brought the first universal flood upon the earth to destroy all life. (Gen. 1:2, 2Pet. 3:5-8). The statement "without form, and void" means desolate and empty. A pre-Adamite world.

Dake speaks of 18 proofs of a world before the six days of creation.

I must scan the commentary page on this to put it on the web.

This may or may not apply to the question, but it's the only answer I can give, other than there is nothing created that God didn't create in heaven and earth. Other than earth was there all along but without form and desolate and without light.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Builder_Bob

Jul 24, 2008
✟521.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It exists, but God did not create it. Can you tell me where it is.
:cool:

I believe the Spirit of God wants this posted, and it is a challenge to you to find the answer. I don't believe I will be allowed to help you.

Incorrect according to: Col. 1:16-17,
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:16-17 (KJV)

2 Timothy 2:23 (King James Version)

23But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Builder_Bob

Jul 24, 2008
✟521.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yes Bob. That does apply to anything that was created. But, because it exists, doe not mean it was "Created." Once again, I almost gave information away. I must be more careful to watch my words.

Yes it does! what you are saying is blasphemy. Not even space being a area to place things created, a black void was created by God, everything seen or unseen was created by him! You make no sence?

Upvote 0

Builder_Bob

Jul 24, 2008
✟521.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The only thing/place/whatever in existence that God did not create is God Himself. So I guess you could say that God's heart would be an answer. Or His hand.

God is not a place but a spiritual being! The question asked for a place. Would you consider your self as a place or a being? To me that's incorrect. We don't know how God came to be so anything refering to him concerning this is blasphemy, cause no one knows.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jonteel

Dec 21, 2004
Visit site
✟11,651.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Bob, you are saying two things, 1) I am wrong 2) I am a blasphemer.

This is all based on the premise that if it exists, then it was created by someone. I've already seen two very astute posts, and I had to marvel at the genius of those people. I also had to seriously consider what they proposed as answers because they could also be correct. The thing about God's heart is pure genius. The thing about the earth was also impressive.

But, in the future, I must admit that there may be more than one answer to this question.

Upvote 0

stormdancer0

Do not be so open-minded that your brain falls out
Apr 19, 2008
USA
✟21,834.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
God is not a place but a spiritual being! The question asked for a place. Would you consider your self as a place or a being? To me that's incorrect. We don't know how God came to be so anything refering to him concerning this is blasphemy, cause no one knows.
Blasphemy is speaking against God. I did no such thing. God didn't "come to be." He always was. There is no beginning to God, nor an ending. And yes, God is a spiritual being. His heart would be a place, in my opinion. I am a being. My heart is in a special place in my being. So, yes, my heart is a place. The definition of place is a specific location. My heart is in a specific location in my being, is it not?

The way your last statement is worded is unfortunate. Just because no one knows about something referring to God does not make contemplating the unknown and/or the unknowable blasphemy. You seem to be saying that ignorance is more spiritual than the search for knowledge. God WANTS us to search Him out, to try to know Him.

Upvote 0

Jonteel

Dec 21, 2004
Visit site
✟11,651.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Stormdancer, I think he was referring to me .

Bob, you are right, the original question said "place."

Trinity, this is no joke. You can review my 500 some posts, and I don't joke.

I want you to know one thing, there is no ridicule here. I respect each of you for being very intelligent. If you cannot find the answer, then all I can say is, "Don't give up," because I believe you can.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Builder_Bob

Jul 24, 2008
✟521.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Blasphemy is speaking against God. I did no such thing. God didn't "come to be." He always was. There is no beginning to God, nor an ending. And yes, God is a spiritual being. His heart would be a place, in my opinion. I am a being. My heart is in a special place in my being. So, yes, my heart is a place. The definition of place is a specific location. My heart is in a specific location in my being, is it not?

The way your last statement is worded is unfortunate. Just because no one knows about something referring to God does not make contemplating the unknown and/or the unknowable blasphemy. You seem to be saying that ignorance is more spiritual than the search for knowledge. God WANTS us to search Him out, to try to know Him.[/quote}

Stormdancer I will for now on call you a place meaning location sence that's what you think you are! I'm still right we people on this earth have no knowladge of the orgin of how God came to be for even he had a begining one could only assume. Scripture only speaks of a begining and the creature of all things meaning not only things but places as well so I don't beleive anything beyond the realms of what is written and refuse to speak about it for it heresy. That which maybe well thought out without scriptural fact is nothing more than blasphemy. OK.....miss PLACE! The word place has more meanings than that of a graphical location. Place in the heart is not a location but a slang like word to describe the persons feelings and mind. Not the same meaning.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jpark

Oct 11, 2008
✟13,882.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes Bob. That does apply to anything that was created. But, because it exists, doe not mean it was "Created." Once again, I almost gave information away. I must be more careful to watch my words.
Let me guess. The place prepared for Satan and his angels.

However, John 1:3 clearly indicates nothing can exist unless it came into existence through Jesus.

John 1:3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

This place you speak of, if it exists, may have not been created by God, but it was certainly willed by God. God willed it's existence.

Upvote 0

Builder_Bob

Jul 24, 2008
✟521.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Incorrect according to: Col. 1:16-17,
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:16-17 (KJV)

23But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

Looks like we really don't pay much attention to the teachings of the word in all things?

Upvote 0

stormdancer0

Do not be so open-minded that your brain falls out
Apr 19, 2008
USA
✟21,834.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Stormdancer I will for now on call you a place meaning location sence that's what you think you are! I'm still right we people on this earth have no knowladge of the orgin of how God came to be for even he had a begining one could only assume. Scripture only speaks of a begining and the creature of all things meaning not only things but places as well so I don't beleive anything beyond the realms of what is written and refuse to speak about it for it heresy. That which maybe well thought out without scriptural fact is nothing more than blasphemy. OK.....miss PLACE! The word place has more meanings than that of a graphical location. Place in the heart is not a location but a slang like word to describe the persons feelings and mind. Not the same meaning.
I didn't say I WAS a place. I said my heart is in a place.
I had no intention of defining place in a slang way. That's why I specified which form of "place" I was using.

Just because something is not in scripture does not make it blasphemy.

This is a meaningless, divisive discussion. It is not worth arguing about.

Jonteel, when someone comes up with the answer you are looking for, let me know.

Upvote 0

Builder_Bob

Jul 24, 2008
✟521.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I didn't say I WAS a place. I said my heart is in a place.
I had no intention of defining place in a slang way. That's why I specified which form of "place" I was using.

Just because something is not in scripture does not make it blasphemy.

This is a meaningless, divisive discussion. It is not worth arguing about.

Jonteel, when someone comes up with the answer you are looking for, let me know.

I don't think you know what you mean!

Anything not supported by scripture with sound doctrine is nothing more than vain babblings.
2 Timothy 2:16 (King James Version)

16But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

1 Timothy 6:20 (King James Version)

20O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

Col. 1:16-17,

16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Titus 3:9 (King James Version)
9But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Col. 2:8, Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
Col 2:8 (KJV)

Mattew Henrey commentary says: But there is a philosophy which is vain and deceitful; and while it pleases men's fancies, hinders their faith: such are curious speculations about things above us, or no concern to us.—Matthew Henry Concise

Not following the teachings of the word leads to heresy and discord and steals our concentration on what Christ wants from us. If your teachers or preachers and follow this kind of path your not who you say you are according to the scriptures posted. How does a vain question and study proffit the kingdom of God or help those in need of salvation?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.