THERE ARE 3 WAYS THAT GENTILES ARE SAVED ?

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been doing research on Rom 11 , when I read an OP on another forum ,

In Heb 11:32--35 reads And I will BLESS // BARAK , a verb in PIEL in the IMPERFECT TENSE , in the SINGULAR .

#2 THEM THAT BLESS // BARAK also is PIEL , a PARTICIPLE , in the PLURAL .

#3 AND // GALAL , also in PIEL means a cause to know , in the SINGULAR

#4 CURSE // ARAR is in the QAL and means , to know by experience , in the SINGULAR

#5 HIM THAT CURSETH THEE // QUAL is called PIEL , to cause to know , and is a Participle , in the Singular .

#5 ALL // KOI , in the SINGULAR , read Zech 8:20-23 .

#6 FAMILIES // MISPANA , in the Plural , means all

#7 OF THE EARTH // MISPNA , is a DIFINITE ARTICLE

#8 BE BLESSED // BARAK , in the NIPHAL , means to make known ,

# 2 A Gentile who lived during the OLD TESTAMENT times could come as proselyte and be SAVED and be SAVED by becoming a Jew in Numbers 15:14-16

#3 And Gentiles are saved ONLY through the Revelations given to the apostle Paul .

These revelations are known as the MYSTERY in Rom 16:25 -26 and Eph 3:3 and 4 and is ONLY the that is being preached during this AGE The Gospel of the Grace of God .

dan p

Last edited:

Bones49

Jan 18, 2024
Seoul
✟3,456.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
# 2 A Gentile who who lived during the OLD TESTAMENT times could come as proselyte and be SAVED and be SAVED by becoming a Jew in Numbers 15:14-16

#3 And Gentiles are saved ONLY through the Revelations given to tha apostle Paul .
Sorry, I don't understand what your #1 way is?

#2 Yes a Gentile in the OT can become a Jew, but I wouldn't say that means they were 'saved'. I guess my first question would be what you mean when you says someone is saved? From a historical sense, salvation is only through faith in Jesus Christ, and since Christ had not come yet, no one in the OT was saved in the sense we typically think of it. However there must be some reason to believe that those who lived in obedience to the Law that God gave through Moses, that is to say through faith in God, that salvation would be merited to them. So possibly yes in a round about way you could say that it was possible for Gentiles to be saved by becoming Jews, in the OT.

#3. I again don't quite understand this point. It's not being saved through the revelations given to Paul, it's not even revelations given to Paul, the mystery, is God's plan of salvation through Jesus Christ, right - Ephesians 3:4 'the mystery of Christ'. But yes, again I wouldn't put it as you have, gentiles can be saved through faith in Jesus Christ - which in all practical reality is the only way to be saved (even from an OT perspective, salvation was still only possible through Jesus Christ, though he would come in the future, from a historical perspective.

Is there a question behind this question?

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, I don't understand what your #1 way is?

#2 Yes a Gentile in the OT can become a Jew, but I wouldn't say that means they were 'saved'. I guess my first question would be what you mean when you says someone is saved? From a historical sense, salvation is only through faith in Jesus Christ, and since Christ had not come yet, no one in the OT was saved in the sense we typically think of it. However there must be some reason to believe that those who lived in obedience to the Law that God gave through Moses, that is to say through faith in God, that salvation would be merited to them. So possibly yes in a round about way you could say that it was possible for Gentiles to be saved by becoming Jews, in the OT.

#3. I again don't quite understand this point. It's not being saved through the revelations given to Paul, it's not even revelations given to Paul, the mystery, is God's plan of salvation through Jesus Christ, right - Ephesians 3:4 'the mystery of Christ'. But yes, again I wouldn't put it as you have, gentiles can be saved through faith in Jesus Christ - which in all practical reality is the only way to be saved (even from an OT perspective, salvation was still only possible through Jesus Christ, though he would come in the future, from a historical perspective.

Is there a question behind this question?
#1 Question #1 means that Gentiles during Abram time blessed Israel , then Christ BLESSED those Gentles , and it is in the Hrebrew IMPERECT TENSE which means that many blessed and some would change their blessing .

And Romans 11 : 16-21 talks about Branches , a wild Olive tree and about GRAFTING and says that the BODY OF CHRIST is grafted into the OLIVE TREE .

Not so , because hen a person is saved by Grace , all saved by Grace , become a NEW CREAION in Christ .

Nor should we be called the BRIDE of Christ , either .

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
#1 Question #1 means that Gentiles during Abram time blessed Israel , then Christ BLESSED those Gentles ...
With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.
In that day give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name among the nations; Isaiah 12:3-5

Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles! Laud Him, all you peoples!
For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Psalm 117:1-2

And again:
“Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles!
Laud Him, all you peoples!”
And again, Isaiah says:
“There shall be a root of Jesse; And He who shall rise to reign over the Gentiles,
In Him the Gentiles shall hope.”
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Rom15:9-13

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.
In that day give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name among the nations; Isaiah 12:3-5

Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles! Laud Him, all you peoples!
For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Psalm 117:1-2

And again:
“Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles!
Laud Him, all you peoples!”
And again, Isaiah says:
“There shall be a root of Jesse; And He who shall rise to reign over the Gentiles,
In Him the Gentiles shall hope.”
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Rom15:9-13
REALLY ??

dan p

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Stop doubting, don't be faithless, but believe. John 20:27

Did I not promise you that if you would believe, rely on Me, you would see the glory of God? John 11:40
I keep wondering , what does your reply have any thing to do with the OP ??
Just wondering as you seem to be doing more BATTOLOGY then replying on the OP ?/

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟8,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I keep wondering , what does your reply have any thing to do with the OP ??
Just wondering as you seem to be doing more BATTOLOGY then replying on the OP ?/
Stop wondering. For the Gentiles are joint heirs with the Jews, members of the same body, joint partakers in the same divine promise through faith in Christ Jesus. Eph 3:6

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
3000 Jews from every land were saved at Jerusalem when the Holy Spirit was given. Those 3000 men went home with understanding in the tongue of their homeland and I believe began spreading the Gospel before Saul became Paul.
And from Acts 2:8-17 it could be a possibility and my position , is NO , WHY!!

# 1 In Acts 2:16 is a prophecy of Joel and says in verse 17 is talking about , says God , and it WILL BE //ESOMAI is in the FUTURE TENSE .

Then in verse 20 , The sun be TURNED into DARKNESS and that has yet to happened .

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums