Tennessee
✟28,954.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
For those of you who hold to theistic evolution, what do you believe about Adam and Eve?

If you believe they are only mythological to explain human tendency to sin, then how do you reconcile verses such as Romans 5:12?

"Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned—"

If there was no literal fall of humanity, then there would be no need for Christ to have come, no?

If you believe they are literal humans, do you believe that they were the first of the homo-sapiens or only the first two with a soul? I still can't reconcile the Fall of humanity if they were not the first two human beings...

DISCLAIMER: I believe in evolution, just can't find a suitable way to reconcile these.

Papias

Listening to TW4
Dec 22, 2005
✟57,276.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
For those of you who hold to theistic evolution, what do you believe about Adam and Eve?

One common TE position (and the one I hold, along with literally millions of others, including whole churches) is that there WAS a literal, first person, Adam. He was a member of a community, and was the first person in the ape to human gradual change. After all, there had to be a first, if there weren't humans 5 million years ago, and there are humans today – he was the first to whom God divinely gave a soul. Understanding how populations interbreed makes it obvious that all humans today are descended from him. Original sin did enter the human race though him, because he was the first to be divinely given a soul by God, and perhaps to be developed to the point of being able to conceptualize God, and hence to be able to rebel against God at that time. The idea of Adam as a real, single, historical person, who brought about original sin, and who is the literal ancestor of all humans alive today, is fully compatible with modern science, and an important part, for some, of theistic evolution.

If you believe they are literal humans, do you believe that they were the first of the homo-sapiens or only the first two with a soul? I still can't reconcile the Fall of humanity if they were not the first two human beings...

"human beings" can be defined a number of ways, especially with the gradual change of a whole population from ape to a human like today.
Remember that there is variation, and that mutations are in individuals before they spread to the rest of the tribe. So as the whole community gradually evolves from ape to human, whatever arbitrary characteristic is used to define "being human", one individual will be the first to cross that line – and at that time God could divinely create a soul. Of course, all humans will be descended from him, just as they are all descended from others as well. Think of that mayflower club, which only allows members who are descended from the few people who came over from Europe on the mayflower. That club today has thousands of members, and in a few thousand years or so, literally everyone on earth will be descended from those on the mayflower. The same holds true for an individual, so long as they have a few kids. Thus, if you have a few kids, it is very likely that in a few thousand years, literally everyone on earth will be descended from you as well. It's all a mix. So, coupling that with the thing above about the literal Adam, it all works well.

If you believe they are only mythological to explain human tendency to sin, then how do you reconcile verses such as Romans 5:12?

"Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned—"

While I hold to the literal conception described above, a figurative one works fine too. Specifically, if the story of the fall is an allegorical story about how humans have a real, evolved tendency to sin, acquired from Satan - who is a figurative representation of those forces that gave us the tendency to sin, then the verse in Romans is simply a figurative reference to that. I know many TE's who hold such a position, and it's a solid position to hold.

If there was no literal fall of humanity, then there would be no need for Christ to have come, no?

OK, first, in the literal construction I have at the beginning, which I hold, then there is a literal fall, so that renders your question here moot.

Secondly, I don't see how a need for Christ requires a the fall to have happened as the story reads literally. For those of my TE friends who see the fall story as figurative, where humans acquired our sinful nature over time, then we are still fallen and still have a sin nature, and hence still need Christ. Right?

A figurative fall still means that we are fallen, and hence still need a Christ. I don't see how to avoid that.

DISCLAIMER: I believe in evolution, just can't find a suitable way to reconcile these.

I hope those helped! : )

In Christ-

Papias

Upvote 0

Aelred of Rievaulx

Nov 11, 2015
✟12,231.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I believe in evolution. Theism doesn't have anything to do with it.

Christoph Cardinal Schonborn once said (2007:15)
The first Thou that — however stammeringly — was said by human lips to God marks the moment in which spirit arose in the world.

There wasn't a historical Adam and Eve, the story is mythical. But homo sapiens began (we'll never be able to put a finger on where and when) to conceive of deities.

Upvote 0

Leevo

Feb 18, 2015
Tennessee
✟28,954.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
One common TE position (and the one I hold, along with literally millions of others, including whole churches) is that there WAS a literal, first person, Adam. He was a member of a community, and was the first person in the ape to human gradual change. After all, there had to be a first, if there weren't humans 5 million years ago, and there are humans today – he was the first to whom God divinely gave a soul. Understanding how populations interbreed makes it obvious that all humans today are descended from him. Original sin did enter the human race though him, because he was the first to be divinely given a soul by God, and perhaps to be developed to the point of being able to conceptualize God, and hence to be able to rebel against God at that time. The idea of Adam as a real, single, historical person, who brought about original sin, and who is the literal ancestor of all humans alive today, is fully compatible with modern science, and an important part, for some, of theistic evolution.

"human beings" can be defined a number of ways, especially with the gradual change of a whole population from ape to a human like today.
Remember that there is variation, and that mutations are in individuals before they spread to the rest of the tribe. So as the whole community gradually evolves from ape to human, whatever arbitrary characteristic is used to define "being human", one individual will be the first to cross that line – and at that time God could divinely create a soul. Of course, all humans will be descended from him, just as they are all descended from others as well. Think of that mayflower club, which only allows members who are descended from the few people who came over from Europe on the mayflower. That club today has thousands of members, and in a few thousand years or so, literally everyone on earth will be descended from those on the mayflower. The same holds true for an individual, so long as they have a few kids. Thus, if you have a few kids, it is very likely that in a few thousand years, literally everyone on earth will be descended from you as well. It's all a mix. So, coupling that with the thing above about the literal Adam, it all works well.

While I hold to the literal conception described above, a figurative one works fine too. Specifically, if the story of the fall is an allegorical story about how humans have a real, evolved tendency to sin, acquired from Satan - who is a figurative representation of those forces that gave us the tendency to sin, then the verse in Romans is simply a figurative reference to that. I know many TE's who hold such a position, and it's a solid position to hold.

OK, first, in the literal construction I have at the beginning, which I hold, then there is a literal fall, so that renders your question here moot.

Secondly, I don't see how a need for Christ requires a the fall to have happened as the story reads literally. For those of my TE friends who see the fall story as figurative, where humans acquired our sinful nature over time, then we are still fallen and still have a sin nature, and hence still need Christ. Right?

A figurative fall still means that we are fallen, and hence still need a Christ. I don't see how to avoid that.

I hope those helped! : )

In Christ-

Papias

It did help! Although, I still have trouble reconciling a literal Adam and Eve with TE. Due to the fact that most scientists agree that there were simply no first human being. It was so gradual that there would not be a point in time, where we could say "aha! now it's a human."

How would you address this? And also, what about all the other organisms that were on the same level of evolution as Adam and Eve, were they not humans? Or is it just that given they had no soul, they just died?

Upvote 0

Papias

Listening to TW4
Dec 22, 2005
✟57,276.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
There wasn't a historical Adam and Eve, the story is mythical.

I think we are pretty close to seeing things the same way. Let me try to explain.

I agree that the story is mythical in the sense that if read literally, it doesn't describe events exactly as they happened.

There wasn't a historical Adam and Eve, ......But homo sapiens began (we'll never be able to put a finger on where and when) to conceive of deities.

Take, as a starting point, the standard story described by science. Now, we agree that in that story (in that actual history), at some point, transitional ape/humans got to the point of being able to conceive of deities (as the Cardinal said).

OK - what if, hypothetically, I called that first creature to conceive of deities, "Adam"? I don't have to put a finger on exactly when - I can say that whenever it happened, I'll call that person "Adam".

Now, in that situation, "Adam" was the first person to be able to rebel against God, right? And hence, no doubt, the first person to do so. Plus, what if I supposed that it was at that point that God gave this transitional human a soul? As the first being with a human soul, I could call this the first "human".

No deviation from the scientific history is needed in this construction. "Adam" is part of a population, yet is the first "human" - among a population of creatures that are biologically nearly identical, yet lack souls.

Doesn't that reconcile our positions?

It did help! Although, I still have trouble reconciling a literal Adam and Eve with TE.

Then I have not adequately explained it. As mentioned before, it is fully consistent with all we know from science, with all evidence, and with mainstream scientific views of human evolution. Let me try again (plus, read what I wrote above in this post).

Due to the fact that most scientists agree that there were simply no first human being. It was so gradual that there would not be a point in time, where we could say "aha! now it's a human."

The confusion is because we are using two different definitions of "human". The scientific one is: "the primate with physical features indistinguishable from those members of Homo sapiens alive today.".

The definition I'm using is stricter than that, for a specific reason. To understand that reason, imagine a big bucket of BBs & ice cold water. Now, imagine, one morning, that I slowly begin to heat that entire bucket. That evening, the water begins to boil.

Was there a first "hot" BB? Well, yes. After all, all the BBs in the boiling water are hot, and there were zero hot BBs in the morning. So whatever line we pick to define "hot", some BB had to cross that line before the others, since their temperatures are never exactly equal. If we pick that "hot" line to be 116.43929573F (or for simplicity, let's pick 100.0000000000 F), then in the morning a bunch of their temperatures might be:

33.485763 F
Right? Then, by around 11:00 am, say, a sample of BBs gives:

99.86734 F
99.89623 F
99.88848 F
99.91822 F
99.90445 F
99.86989 F

You can see that sometime soon, one will cross the line of 100.00000, and when it does, by our arbitrary definition, it will be the first "hot" BB - even though there are thousands of BB's with very similar temperatures at that time.

God could well have seen similar advances in intelligence, and at some line that He chose, saw the first hominid to cross it. He could have, at that point divinely granted a soul. That first human was biologically almost identical to all others in his tribe - yet from a theological standpoint, he was different. He was Adam.

Thus "Adam" can be a real, historical person - without saying that anything in the Adam story is literally true (it's a myth - a story made to tell a deeper meaning).

So the definition for "human" I"m using here is: "the primate with a God-given soul". Thus, "Adam" is probably "human" by both definitions. The first soul likely was given to an anatomically modern human, though I don't know.

All the objections about "never being one human" only apply to the scientific definition, not to the theological definition. Since fossils don't tend to fossilize well, fossils can only tell us about when humans fit the scientific definition.

How would you address this?

I hope that addressed it. In short - I'm talking about the point at which God gave a transitional ape a soul - that's Adam, and that's when we became theologically human. That could have been 12,000 years ago, or 80,000 years ago, or whatever.

And also, what about all the other organisms that were on the same level of evolution as Adam and Eve, were they not humans? Or is it just that given they had no soul, they just died?

Nothing is ever at exactly "the same evolutionary level". In any population, there is variation, and some are a bit more evolved than others. They were not theologically human. Not being given a soul, yes, they just died.

Is that starting to make sense?

In Christ-

Papias

Last edited:
Reactions: Leevo
Upvote 0

Willtor

Not just any Willtor... The Mighty Willtor
Apr 23, 2005
Cambridge
Visit site
✟32,287.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't take Adam and Eve as historical individuals. I don't know what happened, historically, and I don't feel any urge to take a stand one way or another on the matter. It's a topic about which I like to speculate, but that's all it is.

As to that particular passage, I'd observe that it's no contradiction to compare/contrast a real person to a non-historical or legendary person. If I say, "King Arthur made England and Queen Elizabeth II made it great," it isn't especially important whether King Arthur was an historical person (I intentionally use a person whose historicity is uncertain). We all know what I'm talking about and what I'm referencing.

Did Paul think he was comparing an historical person with an a-historical person? Uncertain. Probably, everybody of the day thought there were 2 ultimate human progenitors. How else could it be? But significant Jews and Christians of the first few centuries still had the opinion that the Genesis account was figurative. As to Paul's specific thoughts, it's poignant that it ends with, "and so death spread to all men because all sinned," in reference to Adam's role. He doesn't have that kind of qualification of the end of sin as applied to Jesus...

Upvote 0

Leevo

Feb 18, 2015
Tennessee
✟28,954.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think we are pretty close to seeing things the same way. Let me try to explain.

I agree that the story is mythical in the sense that if read literally, it doesn't describe events exactly as they happened.

Take, as a starting point, the standard story described by science. Now, we agree that in that story (in that actual history), at some point, transitional ape/humans got to the point of being able to conceive of deities (as the Cardinal said).

OK - what if, hypothetically, I called that first creature to conceive of deities, "Adam"? I don't have to put a finger on exactly when - I can say that whenever it happened, I'll call that person "Adam".

Now, in that situation, "Adam" was the first person to be able to rebel against God, right? And hence, no doubt, the first person to do so. Plus, what if I supposed that it was at that point that God gave this transitional human a soul? As the first being with a human soul, I could call this the first "human".

No deviation from the scientific history is needed in this construction. "Adam" is part of a population, yet is the first "human" - among a population of creatures that are biologically nearly identical, yet lack souls.

Doesn't that reconcile our positions?

Then I have not adequately explained it. As mentioned before, it is fully consistent with all we know from science, with all evidence, and with mainstream scientific views of human evolution. Let me try again (plus, read what I wrote above in this post).

The confusion is because we are using two different definitions of "human". The scientific one is: "the primate with physical features indistinguishable from those members of Homo sapiens alive today.".

The definition I'm using is stricter than that, for a specific reason. To understand that reason, imagine a big bucket of BBs & ice cold water. Now, imagine, one morning, that I slowly begin to heat that entire bucket. That evening, the water begins to boil.

Was there a first "hot" BB? Well, yes. After all, all the BBs in the boiling water are hot, and there were zero hot BBs in the morning. So whatever line we pick to define "hot", some BB had to cross that line before the others, since their temperatures are never exactly equal. If we pick that "hot" line to be 116.43929573F (or for simplicity, let's pick 100.0000000000 F), then in the morning a bunch of their temperatures might be:

33.485763 F
Right? Then, by around 11:00 am, say, a sample of BBs gives:

99.86734 F
99.89623 F
99.88848 F
99.91822 F
99.90445 F
99.86989 F

You can see that sometime soon, one will cross the line of 100.00000, and when it does, by our arbitrary definition, it will be the first "hot" BB - even though there are thousands of BB's with very similar temperatures at that time.

God could well have seen similar advances in intelligence, and at some line that He chose, saw the first hominid to cross it. He could have, at that point divinely granted a soul. That first human was biologically almost identical to all others in his tribe - yet from a theological standpoint, he was different. He was Adam.

Thus "Adam" can be a real, historical person - without saying that anything in the Adam story is literally true (it's a myth - a story made to tell a deeper meaning).

So the definition for "human" I"m using here is: "the primate with a God-given soul". Thus, "Adam" is probably "human" by both definitions. The first soul likely was given to an anatomically modern human, though I don't know.

All the objections about "never being one human" only apply to the scientific definition, not to the theological definition. Since fossils don't tend to fossilize well, fossils can only tell us about when humans fit the scientific definition.

I hope that addressed it. In short - I'm talking about the point at which God gave a transitional ape a soul - that's Adam, and that's when we became theologically human. That could have been 12,000 years ago, or 80,000 years ago, or whatever.

Nothing is ever at exactly "the same evolutionary level". In any population, there is variation, and some are a bit more evolved than others. They were not theologically human. Not being given a soul, yes, they just died.

Is that starting to make sense?

In Christ-

Papias

This helps a great deal! Thank you!

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

IF Adam was not real, then there would be NO Humans on Planet Earth today. Humans are people who have Inherited Adam's superior intelligence, which is like God's. Gen 3:22 Our Universe is filled with the sons of God (prehistoric people) who evolved from the common ancestor of Apes. Science mistakenly has classified these prehistoric people as humans.

The ONLY Humans (descendants of Adam) in our Universe are on Planet Earth since the Ark came to our Planet instead of the others. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Papias

Listening to TW4
Dec 22, 2005
✟57,276.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The ONLY Humans (descendants of Adam) in our Universe are on Planet Earth since the Ark came to our Planet instead of the others. God Bless you

Aman-

We've discussed your specific view of humans and their arrival by space travel on this planet before, and it's not been productive to discuss the reasons for or against that idea - which is, as far as I can tell, held by almost no one (you.). The view I described above is held by hundreds of millions of Christians, by comparison. The OP was asking about common ways Theistic evolution supporters answer his questions. So I'm not sure arguing for your view will be productive, though of course Leevo may find your view interesting.

This thread was asking questions of Theistic Evolution supporters. Do you consider yourself a Theistic evolution supporter?

In Christ-

Papias

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Adam and Eve was the beginning of what Science calls the Neolithic Revolution. There are at least 25 beginnings with evolutionary theory. http://www.bbc.com/earth/bespoke/story/20150123-earths-25-biggest-turning-points/ Of course science has their Adam and Eve also, but that is different from the Adam and Eve in the Bible.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Aman-

We've discussed your specific view of humans and their arrival by space travel on this planet before, and it's not been productive to discuss the reasons for or against that idea - which is, as far as I can tell, held by almost no one (you.). The view I described above is held by hundreds of millions of Christians, by comparison. The OP was asking about common ways Theistic evolution supporters answer his questions. So I'm not sure arguing for your view will be productive, though of course Leevo may find your view interesting.

This thread was asking questions of Theistic Evolution supporters. Do you consider yourself a Theistic evolution supporter?

False, since I have NEVER posted that the Ark was a Spaceship. Some of the people who cannot refute my views CLAIM falsely that I am stupid enough to think that the Ark was sealed against the vacuum of Space but NONE of them can produce any evidence of such foolishness. Neither can you.

I have always posted that the Ark was made on another world simply because Adam's firmament/Heaven was made the 2nd Day Gen 1:8 and the present Universe began as the Big Bang on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4 How far Adam's firmament was from our Universe is yet to be discovered. Some theorize that it could be within our present Multiverse. https://www.newscientist.com/articl...s-could-be-first-glimpse-of-another-universe/

I support discussion with TEs or anyone else. I discuss what Scripture actually says, which AGREES with every discovery of Science and History instead of what some ancient goat herder thought it said. Most TEs teach against the traditional religious story of the creation since it does not agree with their view. I've yet to meet one of them who could defend their views without changing God's Holy Word into allegory, myth or fiction. Can you?

Upvote 0

Papias

Listening to TW4
Dec 22, 2005
✟57,276.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You didn't answer my question. I wrote:

Aman-

In Christ-

Papias

To be generous, I'll still answer your question. You wrote:

I have always posted that the Ark was made on another world simply because ......Most TEs teach against the traditional religious story of the creation since it does not agree with their view. I've yet to meet one of them who could defend their views without changing God's Holy Word into allegory, myth or fiction. Can you?

I don't know if I can. I don't want to, because there are textural reasons showing that it is meant as allegory. So to be true to the text, I read it as intended, as allegory.

In Christ-

Papias

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
You didn't answer my question. I wrote:

pap:>>This thread was asking questions of Theistic Evolution supporters. Do you consider yourself a Theistic evolution supporter?<<

I answered this: >>>I support discussion with TEs or anyone else.<<<< I consider that my fellow posters are my teachers and keep me in line. I have friends online that are atheists, agnostics, scientists, and even theistic evolutionists. One of my best friends online is a TE.

I'm sorry If I confused you but you FIRST falsely posted that >>>We've discussed your specific view of humans and their arrival by space travel on this planet <<< Since I have NEVER claimed the Ark was a spaceship, I answered your false accusation first and then answered your last question in the post.

Pap:>>To be generous, I'll still answer your question. You wrote:

>>>>Aman777 said:
I have always posted that the Ark was made on another world simply because ......Most TEs teach against the traditional religious story of the creation since it does not agree with their view. I've yet to meet one of them who could defend their views without changing God's Holy Word into allegory, myth or fiction. Can you?<<<

Pap:>>I don't know if I can. I don't want to, because there are textural reasons showing that it is meant as allegory. So to be true to the text, I read it as intended, as allegory.

Which parts of God's Holy Word do you consider it's okay to change from the Literal Truth to a "religious/belief" or Blind Truth? The ONLY one I can find is the Gospel of Jesus Christ according to the Scriptures, which are part of the SAME words which you say are NOT literally True. Is your Truth based on man's religion or God's Holy Word? God Bless you.

Upvote 0

Papias

Listening to TW4
Dec 22, 2005
✟57,276.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
pap:>>This thread was asking questions of Theistic Evolution supporters. Do you consider yourself a Theistic evolution supporter?<<

I answered this: >>>I support discussion with TEs or anyone else.<<<< I consider that my fellow posters are my teachers and keep me in line. I have friends online that are atheists, agnostics, scientists, and even theistic evolutionists. One of my best friends online is a TE.

That didn't answer my question. I asked if YOU were a TE. I did not ask if you had TE friends of talked with TEs.

So I'll ask a third time: Do you consider yourself a Theistic evolution supporter?

The rest of your post is off topic.

Best-

Papias

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
That didn't answer my question. I asked if YOU were a TE. I did not ask if you had TE friends of talked with TEs.

So I'll ask a third time: Do you consider yourself a Theistic evolution supporter?

Absolutely not since TEs change God's Holy Word into Fables. Instead of accepting that Adam was made by the Hands of Jesus from the dust of the ground, Gen 2:4-7 they falsely teach innocent children the Lies of evolutionism that they evolved from some old stinking Ape.

Pap:>>The rest of your post is off topic.

Then refute me Scripturally IF you can. You don't want to discuss what Scripture actually says about Adam and Eve in Genesis, since you seem to believe that the ONLY man, made with an intelligence like God's, Gen 3:22 is NOT necessary to the Truth, since all you have to do is reject God's Truth in favor of man's false Theory of Evolution. Amen?

Reactions: Radrook
Upvote 0

Papias

Listening to TW4
Dec 22, 2005
✟57,276.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I wrote:
That didn't answer my question. I asked if YOU were a TE. I did not ask if you had TE friends or talked with TEs.

Best-

Papias

You replied-
Absolutely not since TEs change God's Holy Word into Fables. Instead of accepting that Adam was made by the Hands of Jesus from the dust of the ground, Gen 2:4-7 they falsely teach innocent children the Lies of evolutionism that they evolved from some old stinking Ape.

Thanks for the clear answer. Remember that this thread is address to TEs only:

For those of you who hold to theistic evolution, what ......

Have a nice day-

Papias

Reactions: Leevo
Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't take Adam and Eve as historical individuals. I don't know what happened, historically, and I don't feel any urge to take a stand one way or another on the matter. It's a topic about which I like to speculate, but that's all it is.

As to that particular passage, I'd observe that it's no contradiction to compare/contrast a real person to a non-historical or legendary person. If I say, "King Arthur made England and Queen Elizabeth II made it great," it isn't especially important whether King Arthur was an historical person (I intentionally use a person whose historicity is uncertain). We all know what I'm talking about and what I'm referencing.

Did Paul think he was comparing an historical person with an a-historical person? Uncertain. Probably, everybody of the day thought there were 2 ultimate human progenitors. How else could it be? But significant Jews and Christians of the first few centuries still had the opinion that the Genesis account was figurative. As to Paul's specific thoughts, it's poignant that it ends with, "and so death spread to all men because all sinned," in reference to Adam's role. He doesn't have that kind of qualification of the end of sin as applied to Jesus...

I don't think England is going to make any laws based upon a legendary British leader such as the make believe King Arthur.. On the other hand I don't think Paul is going to instruct women in a letter to Timothy based upon a myth based legend that never happened.
13For it was Adam who was first created, and then Eve.14And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression

Upvote 0