Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Why is it if somebody is celebent or if a man says no to a beautiful girl he is gay? Or there is just something wrong with him? Why can't people be OK with somebody who has a lack of sexual desire? I hate all the double standards. If a woman is hooking up with a bunch of guys she is a [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ty. But if a man does he is the man. But if a man says no to a beautiful girl he is gay, even though he doesn't hook up with other men as well. He has a lack of desire. It is disgusting.

IAMABELIEVER1979

Aug 21, 2016
Washington
✟61,581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Tell me about it. My manager suspects I'm gay because I'm not interested in having romantic relationships anymore and teases me about my lack of sexual experience. It's even more ironic that he's Muslim and would flip over a table if he found out that his wife wasn't a virgin at the time he married her.

But what can you do? The world is broken.

I thought it was just me.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,254.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I thought it was just me.
No, I actually mentioned this kind of thing in another forum awhile back. A couple of people scoffed at me saying, "Oh, it's perfectly fine if you don't want to do something, no one would think anything unusual..." Yeah that's what people say "on paper" but in real life it's different.

Upvote 0

IAMABELIEVER1979

Aug 21, 2016
Washington
✟61,581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No, I actually mentioned this kind of thing in another forum awhile back. A couple of people scoffed at me saying, "Oh, it's perfectly fine if you don't want to do something, no one would think anything unusual..." Yeah that's what people say "on paper" but in real life it's different.

Yes it is.

Upvote 0