Upvote 0

Duckybill

Jul 31, 2007
✟3,250.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Guess you folks don't think that Paul was a child of God. I feel deeply sorry for you! You keep quoting Romans, well Paul who was a Jew, and Israelite and of the seed of Abraham wrote it.

2 Corinthians 11:22 (NKJV)
22 Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? So am I.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Guess you folks don't think that Paul was a child of God. I feel deeply sorry for you! You keep quoting Romans, well Paul who was a Jew, and Israelite and of the seed of Abraham wrote it..
Too bad the apostate unbelieving Jews didn't/don't see him that way ;)

Lazarus and the Rich Man - Here a little, there a little - Commentary

Acts 13:46 Being bold yet Paul and Barnabas said "to ye it was necessary first to be spoken the Word of the God. Since ye are thrusting away it and not worthy judging yeselves of the age-abiding life, behold! we are turning into the Nations".

Revelation 14:11 And the Smoke of the tormenting of Them is ascending into Ages to-Ages..........
[Luke 16:24,26]

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

Duckybill

Jul 31, 2007
✟3,250.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

anthony55

Mar 16, 2010
✟3,521.00
Faith
Calvinist
Guess you folks don't think that Paul was a child of God. I feel deeply sorry for you! You keep quoting Romans, well Paul who was a Jew, and Israelite and of the seed of Abraham wrote it.

2 Corinthians 11:22 (NKJV)
22 Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? So am I.

rom 9:

8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed

Upvote 0

Duckybill

Jul 31, 2007
✟3,250.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
rom 9:

8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed
Jesus was/is a Jew, Paul and all the apostles were Jews.

Luke 23:3 (NKJV)
3 Then Pilate asked Him, saying, "Are You the King of the Jews?" He answered him and said, "It is as you say."

Upvote 0

anthony55

Mar 16, 2010
✟3,521.00
Faith
Calvinist
Jesus was/is a Jew, Paul and all the apostles were Jews.

Luke 23:3 (NKJV)
3 Then Pilate asked Him, saying, "Are You the King of the Jews?" He answered him and said, "It is as you say."

rom 9:

Upvote 0

Duckybill

Jul 31, 2007
✟3,250.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
rom 9:

Zechariah 14:12 (NKJV)
12 And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
12 And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.
Yep.
That passage has been a "stickler" for the Preterists/Amills. :)

Pre-Trib Research Center -

Preterism and Zechariah 12-14

Upvote 0

anthony55

Mar 16, 2010
✟3,521.00
Faith
Calvinist

rom 9:

Upvote 0

Duckybill

Jul 31, 2007
✟3,250.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
rom 9:

So tell us plainly!!! Can the fleshly seed of Abraham obtain salvation by becoming Christians?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

heritage36

Jun 2, 2010
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
✟15,618.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So tell us plainly!!! Can the fleshly seed of Abraham obtain salvation by becoming Christians?

That is the main part of salvation for anyone, to accept Christ, it would not matter who you are really. Obviously that would include abrahams descendents also. Jesus' sacrifice was for everyone, nobody was absolutely not involved if they acknowledge it. It is foolish that some people think Jews are not included in that.

Upvote 0

Duckybill

Jul 31, 2007
✟3,250.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is the main part of salvation for anyone, to accept Christ, it would not matter who you are really. Obviously that would include abrahams descendents also. Jesus' sacrifice was for everyone, nobody was absolutely not involved if they acknowledge it. It is foolish that some people think Jews are not included in that.
Thank you for adding some sanity to this issue. For anthony55 to say that those of the fleshly seed of Abraham cannot be saved is truly sad, to put it kindly.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Thank you for adding some sanity to this issue. For anthony55 to say that those of the fleshly seed of Abraham cannot be saved is truly sad, to put it kindly.
Yeah......I don't understand how he came to that conclusion...at least according to Romans 9:27

Romans 9:27 "Isaiah yet cries-out over the Israel 'if-ever may be the Number of the sons of Israel as the sand of the sea, the remnant shall be being saved'".
[Isaiah 10:22,23/Daniel 12/Reve 20:8]

Upvote 0

anthony55

Mar 16, 2010
✟3,521.00
Faith
Calvinist
Yeah......I don't understand how he came to that conclusion...at least according to Romans 9:27

Romans 9:27 "Isaiah yet cries-out over the Israel 'if-ever may be the Number of the sons of Israel as the sand of the sea, the remnant shall be being saved'".
[Isaiah 10:22,23/Daniel 12/Reve 20:8]

There is no salvation for those who are not the children of God !

rom 9:

Redemption is for the Family, The next of Kin, and abrahams Children according to the flesh, are not children of God, not canidates for redemption.

Upvote 0