✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
1/2/2015 The Josh Alcorn Suicide: Thinking from a…: http://youtu.be/DVw32uJWXpk

I hadn't heard of this until yesterday, when I saw that Dr. White was going to be discussing it. I find that this is a true tragedy on so many levels.

First that a young man had taken his own life.
Second, that he chose to use an innocent bystander, and ruined another's life to complete his act of suicide.
Third, that his parents have lost their child.
Fourth, that in their loss, many, including the LGBTQ community, have viciously and unashamedly, attacked them with hateful, spiteful comments.
Fifth, that the LGBTQ community would use this tragedy to further their goals in rebelling against God, and pushing their agenda.

I urge everyone to watch the above video, and pray for the Alcorn family, and the LGBT community. The Alcorn's, that God's peace may help them through their pain. The LGBTQ community, that God would help them realize the destruction and harm they cause to people while pushing their agenda, and that they would realize that God can help them and is willing to show them the way!

Lastly, I would pray that God would open a sincere dialog so that His word will cut through the fog and shine His light into all parties hearts!

In Jesus' sweet, precious, and holy name, amen.

Metal Minister

New Year, Still Old School!
May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It saddens me greatly that so many in our community these days cannot see their hypocrisy. Calling for "tolerance and acceptance" while being intolerant and hateful towards those who have just lost a loved one. My heart breaks for all involved....

Upvote 0