the temple of set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulseofthemaggots

Sep 2, 2006
✟15,114.00
Faith
Other Religion
im an ordinary guy, ever done anythingong, but people hate my church.

the temple of set was founded in 1975 by Michael Aquino and we basically have ideals that potray evil insteaf of good.

its not easy being a 'devilworshiper' in todays world, and its not lik hold a grudge against christians, my best friends are christians.
i have to keep this a secret because people tend to hy away m me when they learn this of me. is it a crime to believe what i wa raised to believe?

Ead

Jun 19, 2006
Montana
✟8,117.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single

the temple of set was founded in 1975 by Michael Aquino and we basically have ideals that potray evil insteaf of good.

its not easy being a 'devilworshiper' in todays world, and its not lik hold a grudge against christians, my best friends are christians.
i have to keep this a secret because people tend to hy away m me when they learn this of me. is it a crime to believe what i wa raised to believe?
What do you believe then? Is this Temple of Set worship of Set, the Egyption God, or another guy?

Upvote 0

AvgJoe

Member since 2005
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2005
Texas
✟332,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

vespasia

Franciscan.
Site Supporter
Oct 15, 2004
Back
✟51,490.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
I am sorry but I am going to have to ask this.

Are you SURE your ToS ; I ask because your spelling and typos are appear worse than mine and they are considered as 'post-gradute' and they turn many down.
It takes a heck of a lot more to even be considered for membership of an established order be they theistic or atheistic than simply saying so.

Nor are ToS 'devilworshippers' . To call them such is a sure fire way to be laughed at. They think far deeper than at a surface level and it is most unwise to claim memebrship of ToS if you are not they are a tad prone to legalities.

Right now I would like to hear a lot more on lets say how you were accepted by ToS and what you had to do to achieve membership.
Yes I CAN ask.

*Hint* Start with my profile.

Reactions: heron
Upvote 0
J

JustAVessel

People should not hate your church. People, especially Christians, are called specifically not to hate, but to love. Christians should not treat you any differently because you are of this religion. However, I do not think you should believe something simply because you were raised to believe it. Have you considered looking into Christianity?

Upvote 0

supernova165

Apr 11, 2006
Dunstable
✟8,710.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The other advice seems good.

Well isn't that all you need to know, you said your self that you have stuff to do with evil, I think thats what you mean, so how can something evil be good for you?

If I got it all wrong, sorry.:D

Upvote 0

vespasia

Franciscan.
Site Supporter
Oct 15, 2004
Back
✟51,490.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
In my past I knew members of ToS and I know an ex member of aToS founded way before CoS and the Aquinos splinter group.
They found Laveys philosphy to be flawed.
With the exception of 'outer membership' of CoS which is cynically given free with every purchase from their site you do NOT simply pay to join a Satanist Group.

They do not post on forums or debates in this fashion and it is most unlikely a 21 year old would make their required grade as their membership is considered amongst the elite of the esoteric world.

The fact there are but three posts then the OP has choosen to not respond and claims to be a 'devilworshipper' something no ToS claims for themsleves makes me wonder why the OP felt the need to make such claims here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
i have to keep this a secret because people tend to hy away m me when they learn this of me.
Hi, Pulse. Whether you're a member, or believe along the same lines, doesn't matter to me. You believe what you have chosen to believe.

But how long do you think you can live comfortably, hiding important parts of yourself from your friends? You can get yourself into a pattern of stifling other things too, and eventually lose a little sense of reality. Be yourself.

I'm not promoting your faith decision, but suggesting that you take the good and bad for your choices. You don't want to live always worrying about others' approval -- that's how people get themselves into abusive situations.

Sorry to rant.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.