Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I feel a rage of anger building up inside me in a way I have not seen for many months/years. I understand it's fun to be angry but I think it's best to not dwell on feelings this way anymore.

Maybe I got a bad stick in the past but I wonder how much I can turn it around. What to do with certain people? I don't think I need to stomach turning the other teeth but a tooth for a tooth isn't the best method either.

Upvote 0

sarahelizabeth

7-18-12
Apr 30, 2011
Chilling with the zombies and penguins
✟27,032.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
stop being so hard on yourslef.. you are acting CRAZY!! sarah you got to relax.. Please relax your a great girl you got so much to offer to this world.. Sarah God wants you to jump and stop living in fear if you fall he would pick you up and say Try again

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Stop feeling that way. The more you tell yourself that the more you'll believe it. I know, but... it's so hard sometimes. Just to knock those thoughts out of the park when they've been a part of you so long.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
S

SOLDIER &#10084;

thinking the same thing girl :thumbsup: ^_^

Sarah people here love you Dont give up. God Is working in you.. you know it

*Knocks on Sarah's thought door*

:hi: Hey girl! Wassup? I bought some hazelnut coffe 'cause me and you gots to tawk kay girl. *barges in running over her toes*

I understand how you feel. Sometimes it feels like no one pays you any mind, you feel like your left out, or people just don't like you, but I've learned something on CF and it's everything is not as it seems.

Being popular in this forum doesn't mean it's how you really are in real life. How you are on CF doesn't define who you are. God knows your heart and who you are. In real life we may be completely different then what words and letters may portray of us.

:hrelax: Ahhh that coffee was good.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.