Central Ohio
✟60,248.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Your not insinuating that I was mocking were you?

Come on, I was just joking...good grief...:doh:

When I am in a "serious" mood, you come in and poking fun.. that's how I feel when I see your posts. :doh:

Upvote 0

TheGloryisHere

Sep 13, 2006
Austin, Texas
Visit site
✟21,481.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
LOL well... Ignore works wonderfully for ya. I wonder God put "ignore" buttons on all His believers? ;)

I have memories that impacts me when words says such towards me. I remember one comment by one person I will never forget. But again, I transfer my troubles to God and don't record any longer. Sometimes forgiving is hard in CF because of the words have been expressed. Forgiveness is REALLY hard to do. Remember when Jesus asked, "Which is more difficult, to heal disease or forgive sin?" (Mk. 2:9). ? If its hard to forgive, then it is hard to love another because LOVE forgives. The hardest part for a Christian is to Love that never keeps a record of wrongs. Love forgives and love is unable to think about them anymore. Forget the past and move on.

Which is why I don't put people on ignore. God is teaching me through them. For the believer all pain has meaning; all adversity is profitable. There is no question that adversity is difficult that sometimes it usually takes me by surprise that you can learn alot from adversies of those who disagrees with me.
I have to protect my anointing, because I'm a preacher. I don't put ppl on ignore because I am mad at them. I put them on ignore so I won't be mean to them with my words. I do it to protect you from me.... When the strife gets to be too much and is overwhelming, that's the only way I can protect my heart. Though you haven't said anything mean to me, that I can remember, you say lots of mean things to others, and I know those ppl say mean things back...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.