✟444,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Chuckle.

The thing i dont get - they say over and over - Obama is for the poor.
Yes, he is - he is for creating poverty...that's for darn sure. And then of course - controlling them.

HAS anyone seen the drone video's?

Obama is sending out drones to kill innocent civilians...women and children. [On the off chance a terrorist might be in the area]..?

Upvote 0

Texan40

seeking wisdom
Feb 8, 2010
Houston, TX
✟8,687.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This makes me sick!
New pro-Obama ad has children blaming parents for aftermath of a Romney win | Fox News
We're not up against people who are simply ignorant or misinformed, we're up against an absolute derangement! Perhaps Michael Savage was right...liberalism IS a mental disorder!

What about "by any means necessary" don't we understand? These are people of low (or in some cases no) moral character. They will do and/or say literally anything to get their way... so blinded by the desire to "win" that they don't even realize what they are creating in the process.

Upvote 0

QuiltAngel

Veteran
Apr 10, 2006
Somewhere on planet earth
✟15,847.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Well, next time a large area has a blizzard on election day, let's push for a change of date, okay? You know how many times I have had to vote in horrible weather and bad roads. I think we should be allowed to change the date to a better weather day. (sarcasm here)

Upvote 0

Metal Minister

New Year, Still Old School!
May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
QuiltAngel said:
Well, next time a large area has a blizzard on election day, let's push for a change of date, okay? You know how many times I have had to vote in horrible weather and bad roads. I think we should be allowed to change the date to a better weather day. (sarcasm here)

Well that'll never happen. Remember, we're all racist, hateful homophobes, and we don't deserve the right to vote...

Upvote 0

Texan40

seeking wisdom
Feb 8, 2010
Houston, TX
✟8,687.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well that'll never happen. Remember, we're all racist, hateful homophobes, and we don't deserve the right to vote...

What on earth happened to make people so crazy? I mean my parents had friends of varying degrees of liberalism and conservatism yet they laughed about to together and moved on with life. Why are "progressives" so vindictive?

Upvote 0

RedPaddy

Jun 1, 2012
✟3,110.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Metal Minister

New Year, Still Old School!
May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I will never understand how people who are vehemently for the killing of the unborn can act so indignant when they talk about death in war...how many ways can they be shown, it was a choice between bad and worse. We drop the bombs, yes civilians died (which is terrible) but far more would've died in the fighting or by suicide! (Sorry, I'm venting about the Hiroshima/Nagasaki thread)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hammster

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,731,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
MOD HAT ON

This thread has undergone a minor clean up.

Remember, safe houses do not give you permission to flame. Forum rules still apply.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Hammster

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,731,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
just a friendly PSA for any of my like-minded friends who may be unaware. Although you may see it used at times, using the term "troll" can have negative consequenses. best for us to avoid it.

Good point.

Now, I use it in my siggy. But that's because the trolls I'm talking about are trolls as defined by CF. Those get banned immediately.

If you just stick to subjects, and not personal attacks and characterizations, you should be just fine.

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.