Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Two drunken priests offered sacrifices and were promptly killed by a jealous God who would not tolerate anything strange to his very specific instructions.
The stakes were high and would require prompt action.
The very next requirement would be for priests to not drink wine before entering the inner sanctuary.

Today Spirit-filled believers are accused of blaspheming the Spirit.
Yes, the stakes are high for those that are now subject to closer scrutiny by many who find them to be an oddity at best, a threat to the status quo and an embarrassment to many of the more traditional group of believers.

Spirit-filled believers are faced to not only public denouncing from the pulpits, but persecution from within many a darkened room in private.
Many God-fearing believers will soon have nothing to do with the current hostile environment fostered by people like John MacArthur who not only give the appearance are seeking power, but are openly selling books and filling many venues with their popular conferences.

It makes you wonder who is really offering strange fire,, who is benefiting from the current chaos that has been created by those who have created a lucrative phantom menace.

True believers will soon see how people that can only smell smoke would denounce the fire that their God himself fosters in this end-time revival that we are currently involved with.
It is not the spirit-filled believer you should fear, it is the Holy Spirit itself that is grieved to the point that blasphemy itself is but another line that has all but been crossed by perverse imposters

USCGrad90

Seeker
Mar 19, 2013
Greenwood, South Carolina, USA
✟15,924.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I don't know too much about this man other than what can be quickly found on Google.
His church is apparently an independent evangelical church and he is noted to have a Calvinist view of Salvation. I'm not sure what his book contains, but I am not inclined to read it based on his apparent background and somewhat hostile approach to Christians.

Upvote 0

tchilld50

Nov 6, 2013
Chattanooga, TN
✟7,706.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
I've been taught if it doesn't agree with God's word, leave it alone. I know nothing about this man, so I can't accept or deny what he teaches. I have a few pastors I believe in, after having listened to their sermons and comparing them to God's word, that I follow on TV and internet. We have to be so careful what we allow into our minds. Satan will use all that he can to destroy the body of Christ.

Upvote 0

Purge187

Former Prodigal.
May 22, 2011
Oxford, MA
✟29,807.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

JoshuaDaryl

Soldier of the Lord
Apr 27, 2014
Greene county IN. U.S.A,
✟15,906.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
1 Timothy 6:3-5
Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
3 If anyone teaches differently and does not agree to the sound precepts of our Lord Yeshua the Messiah and to the doctrine that is in keeping with godliness, 4 he is swollen with conceit and understands nothing. Instead, he has a morbid desire for controversies and word-battles, out of which come jealousy, dissension, insults, evil suspicions, 5 and constant wrangling among people whose minds no longer function properly and who have been deprived of the truth, so that they imagine that religion is a road to riches.

I do not know anything other than what I have read of this particular man, and thus will not speak ill of him. But many many TV evangelist fit this verse written those many centuries ago.

Upvote 0