Martinez
✟906,792.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What does the Bible really teach what being a disciple and follower of Jesus Christ means, What they won't preach from the pulpit!

COUNT THE COST

Step 1. Repent and be baptised in the name of the Lord Jesus and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost

Step 2. Break with the world and sin.
-Cut off and leave unbelieving family members.
-Sell all your possessions. Pay off all debts. Cancel all contracts.
-Become homeless with just the clothes you wear, a backpack or at most a pushcart or bicycle with some camping gear. Experience having no where to lay your head.

Step 3. Learn to live by faith. Experience God providing for you in all your needs. Live day by day. This requires tremendous faith and courage.

Step 4. Become a street preacher. Baptise new believers and teach them the Way, especially fellow homeless. Help them, let your light shine.

Step 5. Heal the sick, cure the lepers the blind and the deaf.

Step 6. RAIL against the established clergy and churches, for promoting false gospel and halve truths, and lukewarm christians. Warn people for the impending doom. Brimstone and hellfire. Show then the way out of judgement. And rail against other religions, sciences, philosophies and all the deceit of the world.

Step 7. Get hated by nearly everyone, especially by lukewarm christians, but also atheists and pagans. Get mocked and spit upon for His Name sake. Experience persecution.

Step 8. Carry the marks of true discipleship on your body. This life will wear you down, but it's all part if it.

Step 9. At some point in time, get thrown in prison, or stabbed, or shot and die prematurely as a witness to His Name. It's inevitable.

Step 10.
Inherit Eternal Life.
One can do all the above and not have eternal life. You are missing the one and only most important part about being a Christian. I'll let you figure that one out on your own.
Be blessed.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

Reactions: bling
Upvote 0