The Pre Tribulation Rapture: Fact or Fiction?

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,477,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now now Mr,kirk. You were well and truly caught out telling "porky pies" and your pants are down around your ankles. I never questioned your ability to read, just your ability to read up to 60 pages in 1/2 hour.
it takes people up to a month to fully appreciate, study and understand an article that long and full. You do need to check because you have no credibility otherwise.
I don't know why it is, but on this forum in particular there seems to be an abundance of arrogant self-appointed experts ( 'ex' being an unknown quantity and a 'spurt' being a drip under pressure) on this forum, who dressed in their morning pj's and hiding behind their screen avatars, think they have the caliber to critique others contributions, but offer none of their own. They, most never having been real leaders and are only interested in their own opinions. They feel under appreciated and have not received the respect they think they deserve. They are never encouraging, never positive and no-one is really hanging on their words, despite their personal delusions of grandeur, where they see themselves as God's personal precious mouthpieces. There was no need for your comments, no need to embellish. You just wanted to put someone in their place. Well praise the Lord for that. Great example of all the fruit of your learning. Christlikeness at it's best.

Pardon me, but you called me a liar after I said nothing at all about you.

Upvote 0

gasman64

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
✟8,191.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

So you are that type of poster. Never read the article, did you?

Upvote 0