United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
NOT TOO much...
“Without contraries is no progression. Attraction and repulsion, reason and energy, love and hate, are necessary to human existence.”
William Blake

Your still in essence a nobody that has no authority to tell anyone what to do.

Upvote 0

Alexandre Fedorovski

Dec 22, 2017
Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
"But this thread is not about the Catholic Church, you started this thread about the evil America. Which is exactly why I pointed out the situation with Russian indigenous people to show the hypocrisy of your stance".

You know, with this phrase you put me in a rather embarrassing situation: yesterday you accused me of "... calling names". I tried to explain to you that under no circumstances I go down to this, and I tried to "smooth" this moment.

However, it should acknowledged the fact that in YOUR OWN comments on my “Open Letter to the President”, for which I am grateful to you, you do not look like an "innocent lamb", allowing yourself sharp attacks on my personality. Based on my many years of experience working in internet-forums in different countries and participating in social and political discussions, I came to conclusion that usually this is a strong indicator of the absence of serious counterarguments and the prevalence of emotional over rational…

Concerning the indigenous peoples of Russia.... Basically, I already wrote that in this thread, I insist on discussing the Content of the Letter, not Russia. But as Russia's theme pops up again and again (and I just cannot understand why, I even started to slip in suspicion that I, a full-fledged American citizen, am discriminated because of my origin), I will answer your thesis.

Colonization is always or almost always accompanied by violence, as is the re-division of the world. And in the case of the tsarist Russia’s advance to the East, to Siberia, as well as in the case of the landing and advancement of European settlers to the West of America (which the British Crown later tried to prevent repeatedly, foreseeing and wishing to prevent the genocide of Native Americans), we have a classic redistribution of land the deficit of which was catastrophic in the overpopulated Europe.

Russian “Native Americans” were lucky much more than their counterparts in the New World, because they lived and continue to live in the North, whose lands did not represent economic interest to Russian colonizers, and no one has encroached on their land. The "colonization" of territories, now called the "Russian North", passed quite gently and humanely. For a long time the only sign of the presence of the economically more advanced Russian empire over there were only the trading stations. And skipping the degree of economic justice - the norms of exchanging furs for gunpowder, rifled firearms, tobacco, cereals, it is possible to state with a sufficient responsibility that this colonization took place in very limited quantities, and the exchange was voluntary. The Russian northern furs were highly quoted in the world fur markets, and this exchange suited both sides: the agricultural population of Russia for the most part has never encroached on the land of the Russian “Native Americans”, since there were no people willing to live in the harsh conditions of the North, except the Indians, and neither wheat nor wheat corn, or potatoes, as it is well-known, grow in the snow…

If we take the indigenous population of Eastern and Western Siberia, the situation here looked somewhat different - several military expeditions of the Russian Empire did in fact take place, the redistribution of land, it was accompanied by force of arms to overcome the military resistance of the local population. These campaigns were short-lived thanks to military-technical superiority of Russia's troops. After the crushing defeats the armies of the local population peace was established (of course, under the pressure of troops stationed on new lands!) and the relatively innumerous population of these territories was quickly enrolled into the economic life of the country . A distinctive feature of the Russian colonization of Western and Eastern Siberia was that the local population was not exterminated, as in the New World, but enrolled in the economic activity of the Russian Empire. And neither the "ethnic cleansing" nor the genocide of the local population, as it was in the history of America, took place during the Russian Empire’s colonization of Siberia.

There was no mass shooting of deer or other wild animals that formed the basis of nutrition of the indigenous population of Western and Eastern Siberia, there was no artificially induced famine, as a result of which hunger, cold, diseases, and soldering with vodka, as happened in America where 120 million people, among whom, as journalists like to write, "there were children, women and old people"...

The direct confirmation of this thesis is that today the Russian state has a heterogeneous population, a federation of more than a hundred nations and nationalities, representing the indigenous peoples, the vast majority of which have their own national republics, their own constitutions, their parliaments and governments ... But the Russki people - until 1917 - the state-forming people of the Russian Empire - that are deprived of any rights…

Anticipating your possible reference to the war of Bolsheviks’ Russia in Central Asia, I would like to make a remark that it was a civil war, and the advancement of Bolsheviks’ Russia to Central Asia, although it was much more bloody, than Russia’s expansion to Siberia, had a different goal: again, was not the seizure of territories and extermination of the indigenous population, as it was in America but the geopolitical accession of territories to Russia, the struggle for cheap access to strategic raw material such a cotton, as well as the expansion of the industrial Russia’s goods’ consumption market. And the struggle here was of a frankly class nature, since the land redistribution that took place here was not between the invading hordes of landless Europeans and the local population, but between innumerous local latifundists and the rest of the peasant landless poor. Again, there was neither the genocide of the local population nor the occupation of land by the invaders ...

But this was already the 20th century, and a completely different story . and for strategic raw materials - cotton. And the struggle here was of a frankly class nature, since the land redistribution that took place here was not between the invading hordes of Europeans and the local population, but between large latifundists and the rest of the peasant landless poor. Again, there was no forcible seizure of land, extermination of the local population and appropriation of its land...

But this was already in the 20-th century, and a completely a different story ...

Upvote 0

Alexandre Fedorovski

Dec 22, 2017
Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
You say you are American but you are clearly not grateful for anything that America has done for you. You came here, became American, left your children here, then moved back to Europe just to bash the land that has given your family a chance to have the freedom they have including yours.

Sorry, but:

1. Where did you get that it's only I should be grateful to America, and America to me - not?!

You have definitely written these words under the influence of the TV documentary chronicles where the overcrowded boats with Africans arrive on the coast of Spain, and they, rejoicing, rush to the European shore. Or pictures of the rescue vessels, saving the unfortunate, after the storm turned over or broke their fragile boats... I did not come to America neither on a bout, nor from jungles.

While living in the USSR, in Moscow, I was a well-known opposition journalist and one of the leaders of the "anti-communist movement". I was one of those who helped the United States to “ruin" the Soviet Union and to destroy the U.S. strategic rival. It is already for a long time that I stay away from visiting Russia, because people once believed me when I was telling them it would be better, but it turned out that the overwhelming majority began to live even worse than it was in the Soviet Union and I am ashamed to look into their eyes. People believed me, joined the so-called “democratic”, “anti-communist movement” but it turned out that the innumerous group of cryptoneozionist scoundrels led by Yeltsin, implemented a pro-capitalist anti-government coup and took advantage of finances, economics and politics in Russia…

If I had known at that time what socio-economic monster would appear on the ruins of the Soviet Empire - the current bourgeois, cryptoneozionist Russia, and what disastrous consequences this would have for the world and for the peoples of the USSR, I would have certainly try to preserve the Soviet Union and the lead people in the direction of the "Chinese" way of development.

Chinese Jews, the leaders of the Chinese Communist Party and the State Council of the People's Republic of China, were far more patriotic than the Soviet cryptoneozionists, who now stand at the helm of bourgeois Russia.

But I was deceived: I sincerely believed that America wanted the peoples of the Soviet Union to become freer and enjoy the benefits of modern civilization. As it turned out, I has been just used by representatives of international and above all American cryptoneozionism in order to destroy my main strategic enemy - the USSR;

2. During the Desert Storm, it was me who at the press conference asked the Soviet defense minister Yazov and KGB chairman Kryuchkov why the USSR, formally having declared its support for the American war against Saddam Hussein's forces, was sending pictures of badly disguised American troops’ positions made by Soviet spy satellites to the Iraqi side… Who knows how many servicemen, including American, who fought against the Iraqi army, were saved with this “inoffensive” and “naïve” question... That is, in other words, still a big question who owes whom and how much ...

3. I lived comparatively better in the USSR than in America - I bought (without loans) a two-storey brick house in the historic center of Moscow, a 15-minute walk from the Red Square. Can you imagine that in America I, a political emigrant at the age of 32, would have a two-storey paid off house in a 15- minute walk from the Capitol Hill or the White House ?!

I had a car with a personal driver. My daughter had nannies. My wife didn’t work. I had a wonderful business that brought in incomings that were incomparable to those I later had in America, although during Clinton's time my family as most Americans lived well even according to the American "standards";

4. I had a rather high social status and a "name", both in the USSR and abroad;

5. We had no credit history, no debts. To have debts at that time in the USSR was considered shameful, as it was in America before its "seduction" by credits, it seems to me, in the year 1924 by the SEARS;

6. Like all citizens of the USSR, I had medical insurance and excellent doctors (though there was the deficit of the effective foreign drugs and imported equipment and they were available not to everyone). Actually we have to recognize the fact that not all of Americans in principle have insurance and real access to expensive and effective drugs today ...

7. We were a family of two adults with three kids who came to America. In other words, the American banks have got 5 persons who were to become potential life-long debtors of American cryptoneozionist banks;

In addition, I, and my wife, and now the children- all worked or are working now work, paying taxes and money that we will never see again continue to be deducted from our salaries - the government uses them to pay pensions to current Americans retirees;

8. America has traditionally been a country that “sucked out” highly educated professionals who received education abroad. And we were no exception, adding our contribution to the intellectual and cultural potential of the country.

"Why then did I ask for political asylum in America?" You ask. I will answer:

I wanted ALL citizens of the USSR to live at least the way MY FAMILY lived. And I started fighting for it. Then the persecutions started. I have passed through the Soviet prison, a camp, a lone cell and a 32-day hunger strike. Then a real threat to the life and health of my family members arose. My family had to go into exile ... I joined the family later.

I am VERY grateful to the US government of Bush the Elder for the political asylum granted to us ...

Concerning the notorious "American freedoms" ... I again have to put you the same question: tell me, which countries of the world, including the developed countries, have you visited? Do people over there live in cages ???! Are they starving, do not get access to the media, are not allowed to travel abroad ???

By the way, HOW do YOU interpret “the American dream”?

Which exclusively American freedoms that people in other developed countries of the world do not enjoy are you talking about? Have you read the Universal Declaration of Human Rights???
And, finally, about "bashing the land that has given me ..."
You put me this question because we differently understand our civic duty.
I see my duty to the American people not to cover the shortcomings and abuses existing in the country and the crimes committed and perpetrated by the US military. I see my duty in identifying the problems of the country I am a citizen of and making them available for general, open, sometimes painful discussions in order to change American public opinion in favor of humanization.
I am still positive the American people have capability to force the American cryptoneozionist political elite to change its policy.
The American people are the same as the other peoples of the world. We do not have a special mission in the world. We simply have a stratum of people with innumerable riches that could be used for good, not for evil.
The American people do not have and no one has given us any special privileges, except perhaps for one thing: to abandon the policy of economic exploitation of other countries, of military bullying, from the policy of military blackmail, innumerous undeclared wars, aggressions, “proxy wars” and “special operations”, as the only means of resolving international problems, of using of weapons of mass destruction.
And if Americans are real Christians and recognize that the gift of life is a gift of God, then they must stop this vicious cycle of murders ... America needs a spiritual rebirth, and the Americans have a historical task: to recognize new humanistic values, to learn to appreciate and protect the human life, and the right of other sovereign peoples to follow their own historical path…

Upvote 0

Alexandre Fedorovski

Dec 22, 2017
Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Your still in essence a nobody that has no authority to tell anyone what to do.

Who gives this "authority"??? I had a guess that is my CITIZEN'S RESPONSIBILITY TO TELL PEOPLE THE truth... How about the "American's" Freedom of Speech" and right of a citizen to criticize the government?! Your declarations DO NOT DECLINE a single point of my letter to the President. That means I am right...

Upvote 0

Alexandre Fedorovski

Dec 22, 2017
Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
there's no way President Trump has the attention span to read that OP. :wave:

-europe-europeans-native_americans-wars-fights-forn714_low.jpg

Today
1778ca888de79ac95cbc8883308ff551--native-american-indians-the-indians.jpg

5206879923_663d69d836.jpg
images

The New World
dresden-afterwards.jpeg

Dresden

images

Hiroshima

vietnam-war-photos-girl-napalm-1.jpg

Vietnam

US%2BHas%2BKilled%2BMore%2BThan%2B20%2BMillion%2BPeople%2BIn%2B37%2B%25E2%2580%259CVictim%2BNations%25E2%2580%259D%2BSince%2BWorld%2BWar%2BII%2B%25E2%2580%2593%2BHere%25E2%2580%2599s%2BHow.jpg

Just recently

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tutorman

Charismatic Episcopalian
Jun 20, 2017
california
✟103,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Who gives this "authority"??? I had a guess that is my CITIZEN'S RESPONSIBILITY TO TELL PEOPLE THE truth... How about the "American's" Freedom of Speech" and right of a citizen to criticize the government?! Your declarations DO NOT DECLINE a single point of my letter to the President. That means I am right...

Nope you are completely wrong. None of know you here and for all we know you could be a troll hiding in his mother's basement. I can tell you right now you do not speak for Americans and to presume you do is the very height of ignorance. So you still have no authority and still are a virtual nobody

Upvote 0

Alexandre Fedorovski

Dec 22, 2017
Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Nope you are completely wrong. None of know you here and for all we know you could be a troll hiding in his mother's basement. I can tell you right now you do not speak for Americans and to presume you do is the very height of ignorance. So you still have no authority and still are a virtual nobody

three-monkeys-eps-vector_csp5954768.jpg

Upvote 0

Alexandre Fedorovski

Dec 22, 2017
Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
maxresdefault.jpg

You are a virtual NOBODY!!!Take him off the screen or I'll do it in my pants right now.

Upvote 0

Alexandre Fedorovski

Dec 22, 2017
Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

DO you RECOGNIZE the facts given in the Letter ???

vatican-reacts-to-god-as-terrorist-on-charlie-hebdo-cover-sad-paradox-of-our-world.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tutorman

Charismatic Episcopalian
Jun 20, 2017
california
✟103,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You come in acting like you God's gift to write a letter assuming you represent US Citzens

In Alexandre Fedorovski's defence, he's a Russian, he's not a native English speaker. I think he may have meant to say "An Open Letter to U.S. President Trump from a U.S. citizen."

Of course, it was indeed hubris to think that anyone would take note of such a letter.

Upvote 0

Tutorman

Charismatic Episcopalian
Jun 20, 2017
california
✟103,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In Alexandre Fedorovski's defence, he's a Russian, he's not a native English speaker. I think he may have meant to say "An Open Letter to U.S. President Trump from a U.S. citizen."

Of course, it was indeed hubris to think that anyone would take note of such a letter.

That would make it better, but I think it was his hubris that is at play here

Upvote 0

Alexandre Fedorovski

Dec 22, 2017
Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Means nothing to me. How do we know that is really you? You come in acting like you God's gift to write a letter assuming you represent US Citzens the truth is you do not you just represent yourself

Well, Sir, your behaviour is childish: you can CALL me by phone, you can CALL me by Skype, I can organize a video-conference bridge "Germany - the USA". The ONLY condition is: we DO NOT discuss MY PERSONALITY, but the FACTS, given in the LETTER.

DO you realize that trying to hush me нou are practically questioning the US Constitution (First Amendment), which GUARANTEES freedom of speech to a citizenю

My phone is:
Tel.: +49 157 889 624 77l
My Skype is: ahojpraha

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alexandre Fedorovski

Dec 22, 2017
Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
That would make it better, but I think it was his hubris that is at play here

Are you SO cynical that you do not admit the idea that a citizen of the country can be concerned about what his government does in the country and in the world on behalf of him and on behalf of the American people ??? You can't just IMAGINE that a US citizen wishes LONG and HONEST life for the people of the planet, AND NOT the nightmare of death in the "balls of fire" or in the hellish flames of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ??? And AFTER ALL that you call yourself a Christian???!

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-7_16-18-48.jpeg
    upload_2018-1-7_16-18-48.jpeg
    18 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0

Alexandre Fedorovski

Dec 22, 2017
Heidelberg
✟19,210.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
What Does Cryptoneozionism Mean for the Americans???

upload_2018-1-7_17-13-4.png

The Rothschild family slowly but surely established their central banks in EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, giving them an incredible amount of wealth and power. Only 4 countries avoided that in 2017 - Syria, Iran, North Korea, Cuba...

The above list is very similar to the White House "axis of evil", is not it ??

FED and IRS

The fact that the Federal Reserve Bank of the United States (FRS) is a PRIVATE COMPANY that is on its own property and is protected from US laws is virtually unknown to the general public.

This private company (controlled by the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and Morgan) prints money for the US government, which pays him interest for this "service." This means that if Americans today repay the country's debt and start printing their money, they will be in debt from the first dollar borrowed by our government.

In addition, most people living in the US do not know that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is a FOREIGN agency.

More specifically, the IRS is a PRIVATE foreign body of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the "private army" of the Federal Reserve Bank (FRS).

Its main goal is to ensure that the American people pay taxes, and all were good little slaves.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tutorman

Charismatic Episcopalian
Jun 20, 2017
california
✟103,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, Sir, your behaviour is childish: you can CALL me by phone, you can CALL me by Skype, I can organize a video-conference bridge "Germany - the USA". The ONLY condition is: we DO NOT discuss MY PERSONALITY, but the FACTS, given in the LETTER.

DO you realize that trying to hush me нou are practically questioning the US Constitution (First Amendment), which GUARANTEES freedom of speech to a citizenю

My phone is:
Tel.: +49 157 889 624 77l
My Skype is: ahojpraha

I am not trying to hush you nor have I any interest in talking to you, I doubt the validity of your statements. The first amendment is for the government not to censure the speech of American citizens, I wold think that with all your "smarts" and "education" you would know that quite well. What it comes down to is that your "letter" are chuck full of lies starting with the fact you that you try to represent all USA Citizens as if you are the leader, you hubris is quite amazing and extreme

Upvote 0

Tutorman

Charismatic Episcopalian
Jun 20, 2017
california
✟103,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Are you SO cynical that you do not admit the idea that a citizen of the country can be concerned about what his government does in the country and in the world on behalf of him and on behalf of the American people ??? You can't just IMAGINE that a US citizen wishes LONG and HONEST life for the people of the planet, AND NOT the nightmare of death in the "balls of fire" or in the hellish flames of Hiroshima and Nagasaki ??? And AFTER ALL that you call yourself a Christian???!

I doubt sir that your a a citizen of the USA and you only represent your deranged ideas of bigotry towards a peoples group

Upvote 0