The one responsible for the attack on Israel from Gaza - Mohammed Dief, One Eyed Man

Holy Universe

Jul 29, 2022
Morristown, TN
✟10,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'm comparing the eschatology of Islam and Christianity here. They seem linked in a sense.

Christ warns that there will be many false Christs in the end times. In Islam eschatology, they mention two of them. One is the dajjal. In short, the person who masterminded the attack on Israel as of late is eerily siimilar to the description found in the Islam Eschatology of dajjal, again, the false Christ, since his name is Mohammed and he has one eye.

This could be a foreshadow.

There are videos on YT prepping Christians and Islam folks to be on the lookout for a guy named Mohammed with one eye, who is a good military leader and rules for a time. As a Christian, it could let us know the end times of Islam might be kicking in, which is a huge sign Revelation might be as well.

This guy is the most wanted person in Israel and get this - the one who is worshipped as a god from other muslims near him, apparently.

The same person who could literally have unleashed, certainly at least the seeds, of the prophesized, theoretical end times Jihad from Muslims against Christians mentioned in the book of Revelation.

1. It is a theory, but a good one, those persecuting the Christians are the Islams. A lot of people claim Gog is Russia, but a lot of sense and many bible scholars like Michael Heisler consider it to be Turkey - thus pointing perhaps the army of the AC to be this group associated with Turkey, to be perhaps the head or power of Islam, even though Iran and Saudia Arabia also vye for that claim.

2. Yes, his name is Mohommaed, which is from the Quran, and he is missing an eye, BOTH of these are taken from the Quran AND NOT the bible - be clear.

To make more sense of this and where I got the idea, watch these two videos. One explains who the Dajjal is from a Christian and islam eschatology perspective of the end times prophecy.

This video explains Dajjal.

This video I came across today of the guy who planned the attack of Israel and was floored to see how this lines up.

THESE ARE ALL THEORIES. I'll live it up to wiser folks to make the distinction. May God keep me from any sin of presumption.

Know this - Jesus is the only true way. The eschatology of Islam literally takes much of the events of Revelation and twists it and turns it, so in a way, their end times mirrors the book of Revelation in Christianity, only The bad guy from the bible is the good guy in Islam. It's crazy - This is another theory.

If I understand it right, this guys, a potential foreshadow of the dajjal, is/will NOT ne the AC or the false prophet, but the one who may introduce both. In fact, to this day, I kind of get confused who’s who. Ill try to clear it up.

Okay, so the theory goes, The false prophet is whom Islam calls Isa M. (don’t want to spell it out for respect to the Lord), its Islams false Christ they will try to convince the world is the real Christ by defeating the Islams false false Christ, and the AC is the Mahdi. Do you see how it is tricky.

The bible says there will be many false Christs. In Islam, there are atleast two false Christ. The Dajaal, who is defeated by the other false Christ Islam says is the real one, who points to the Mahdi as the true Messiah, or whatever term they use.

So the Dajjal sets the stage, who claims to be Jesus, but a false one in Islam and the Mahdi (the AC)

This is likely a false alarm, foreshadow of the true Dajjal, but considering the significance of the attack, there is an uncanny foreshadowing of potential future events.

I don’t believe Islam prophecy is true prophecy, but a copy and mimic that will be orchestrated by Satan. The bible is clear, only the one true God knows the end of all things, and can thus prophesy.

Please do your own study and diligence hear and use your own discernment and please share your wisdom if you have it.

Last edited:

Holy Universe

Jul 29, 2022
Morristown, TN
✟10,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
i.e. I think it's best to ignore them. Don't see any benefit from any of them.

You are free too. I certainly will not claim this theory to be biblical.

Watch the video and give me an explanation then how the Eschatology of Islam and Christianity are not related and perhaps the AC army is Islam itself, you know, the antichrist religion that denies the son and calls for global jihad, to this day, to kill or convert all Christians?

Or just ignore it.

Or, bless us with enlightenment, anyone who has the knowledge or wisdom to do so.

Upvote 0

Holy Universe

Jul 29, 2022
Morristown, TN
✟10,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Good point, by all means, read scripture daily, amen.

I think you are hung up on the word theory perhaps.

How about the theory of pre, mid, post trib?

Are not these issues edifying, give hope, and prepare the flock for the future days of tribulation, if indeed we need to go through them?

If you can, please let me know how your input of Islam in general and it's eschatology. Is understanding Islam not edifying to potentially saved people out from Islam? Should we pay no heed to Islam?

Please expand more on simple, don't pay attention to theories. This is just one theory, and in your words why or how is it right.

If you believe in the pre trib rapture, indeed, we may never need to know all of this, but if you subscribe to pre wraith, you'd do well to know your enemy so as to endure, even upon not loving our lives unto death, as a testimony of Christ.

Upvote 0

Holy Universe

Jul 29, 2022
Morristown, TN
✟10,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Nor to any false religion.
Leaving a room where there is light, into outer darkness, does not help those who are in darkness, but only puts someone who was once in the light into darkness where they can help no one.

It increases my faith to see how Christianity is different from all other religions. This is edifying to me. It increases my faith and answers the questios I have. I'm not saying beliefe other religions, or even doing detailed studies.

But a thousand mile overview is a healthy thing in my opinion.

If you want to bury your head under the sand, being blind to the reality of Islam and what it means from a Christian perspective, that's your perogative, I guess. That's what I mean by take heed. There is a place to understanding where it fits into relation with Christianity and eschatology. To claim this causes you to fall into darkness is ludicrous.

I think it is endlessly fascinating how the two eschatologies are related? It helps me see the world more accurately and to see what is going on.

Upvote 0

Holy Universe

Jul 29, 2022
Morristown, TN
✟10,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
None , not one, of God's Word, Purpose and Plan is a theory.

His Word is Truth. Let Him Reveal the Truth as He Pleases to do for infants - while in His Good pleasure He Hides Salvation from the educated ones ! (as Jesus Himself Says)

Is that what I said? You haven't addressed a single issue a brought up but instantly attack every single notion crook and cranny putting your own words in my mouth, perhaps intentionally being dense.

Do you understand how pre, mid, and post trib are hyposthesis of the rapture. The rapture will happen. I'm not arguing that. If you came to that conclusion, read again what I said. WHEN the rapture will happen, that part is a theory, more accurately a hypothesis.

He makes foolish those who claim to be wise in the world, scattering the thoughts of the proud.

It is education itself in the gospel and word that actually brings one to saving faith, and unto sanctification.

There is a difference between wordly knowledge and the Word.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Holy Universe

Jul 29, 2022
Morristown, TN
✟10,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Not usually, no. Being deceived is not edifying, helpful, or truth.

How is seeing the similarities between Christian Eschatology and Islam Eschatology being deceived and not edifying.

You are literally saying all attempts to educate yourself on other religions is deception.

We believe this, they believe this, it all adds up, makes perfect sense, and my picture of end times is enlarged, dimenshing nothing, not an iota from the truth revealed in revelation. I use revelation to critique the eschatology of Islam.

They are literal opposites almost. In some sense, it could be getting a glimpse on the other sides playbook of the endtimes they have planned.

Why do you believe Islam is deception. Because you learned about it?

Is that learning deception then that caused to you beleive Islam is deception. You would first need to edify yourself on Islam to know its deception.

You were edified and now can demonstrate more discernment, AND can preach the gospel to Muslims from a place of a little bit more knowledge.

I just demonstrated how such can be helpful and edifying.

How about actually addressing the topic and not getting into deliberation, please.

Upvote 0

Holy Universe

Jul 29, 2022
Morristown, TN
✟10,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
And forbidden by the Creator, according to His Word.
I've never read the Quran bro.

How about you add something useful to this thread please?

Or take the time to fully explain your ideas. How about a bible passage to back up your claims.

I generally found it universally accepted to study other religions as a tool to help spread the gospel - period. I'm simply here exploring only the thousand mile overview of eschatology.

Is it interesting? Potentially vitally important to if there is a prewraith rapture. This knowledge might be critical one day?

Are you pretrib?

In short, please contribute a little differently, or please not respond to this thread anymore.

Upvote 0

Holy Universe

Jul 29, 2022
Morristown, TN
✟10,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
As Written, do not take part in the deeds of darkness , but rather expose them.
THat's all for this thread. Bye.

This is taken out of context. There is no scripture that says we can't look at other scripture. We are commanded not to have any other Gods, yes, but comparing eschalogies between two different religions isn't worshipping another God, nor should we fear to lose faith unto deception, for He who began a good work will finish it.

Also, according to your scripture, how can one expose the darkness without being able to discern it. What I'm doing is exposing it!!

Upvote 0

Holy Universe

Jul 29, 2022
Morristown, TN
✟10,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
post script: if you really are wanting to seek the truth and freedom from the .... other religion/ idols/ fairy tales/ deceptions/ I am willing to discuss the truth, the Scriptures, more simply and fully as God Permits.

You are welcome to try, but you literally here are coming at me with the preconception that I need freedom from false religions!

Are you kidding me? That's a wonderful way to start a discussion. Let's just attack each others salvation at the onset why don't we.

Let's not.

In short, you aren't really providing much insight into my topic, or providing more insight into your viewpoints or beliefs in a way that brings edification or simply engaging ideas.

Upvote 0

Holy Universe

Jul 29, 2022
Morristown, TN
✟10,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Other religions is not scripture.

openbible.info › topics › i_will_set_no_wicked_thing_before_mine_eye

100 Bible Verses about I Will Set No Wicked Thing Before Mine Eye

100 Bible Verses about I Will Set No Wicked Thing Before Mine Eye Psalm 101:3 ESV / 85 helpful votes I will not set before my eyes anything that is worthless. I hate the work of those who fall away;
-------------------------------------------------------------------
biblehub.com › psalms › 101-3.htm

Psalm 101:3 - I will Set No Worthless Thing Before My Eyes

King James Bible I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me. New King James Version I will set nothing wicked before my eyes;

I just said I never read the Quron, never looked at the scripture.

2. Are you really insinuating I am proposing other religions, are scripture? That doesn't make sense. Other religions have scripture, but its not the Word of God.

Here is a little test for your biblical understanding.

There are other gods out there. Are you aware of this?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Holy Universe

Jul 29, 2022
Morristown, TN
✟10,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Salvation is not in question.
Not delving into deception is the problem. Same as if with idolatry - don't go to idolatry. Same with other gods - don't put them on display. Same with false gospels - have nothing to do with anyone who brings a false gospel.

i.e. stick to Scripture, to truth,
there is way too much that is false on the forum/ the news/ the media.... yes, if as you say/post/ expose it....

Ill concede this. The comparison of eschatology is interesting. I'm not sure if its wise to actually use the eschatology of Islam to confirm the Christian eschatology, that if it is the dajjal, perhaps the rapture is near, which could be an interpretation of this thread.

If the who Islam eschatalogy is deception itself for Christians, it could be problematic, but how? It's not salvific, just a tool to help discern Christian eschatology.

Is having a debate on other religions putting other gods on display? Worshipping them?

Am I bringing a false gospel? Are you kidding me? I'm trying to expose the false Christ that our Lord mentioned through His word. The false Christ he mentions, are literally mentioned in Islam.

Respond to that. Do you understand the signfinicante of the point Im trying to make without accusing me of worshiping false gods and bringing false gospels?

Upvote 0

Holy Universe

Jul 29, 2022
Morristown, TN
✟10,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
By definition , Christian definition, on this forum, I would not call any other false religion "scripture". It is totally different from and opposed to Scripture.
Not responding to this, just pedantic and you don't address the point I'm trying to make.

Upvote 0

Holy Universe

Jul 29, 2022
Morristown, TN
✟10,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Here is where you referred to stuff from false religions as if "scripture".
This is just pedantic, completely irrelevant to the posts I'm making. God looks at the heart. He can see past these things surely. We should try to as well. You kind of sound like a pharisee, hanging on every nook and cranny of the law.

Should I really be so worried how I respond to the other texts of other religions. They are all technicallyy scripture, ie, I use the term generally as texts to refer to words written on paper.

Did I use the word, holy scripture? THAT and only that would be blasphemy.

Just do me a favor, and let the thread chill out a bit bro.

Upvote 0

Holy Universe

Jul 29, 2022
Morristown, TN
✟10,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Yet what is printed/ posted is relevant and can be and usually on the internet is mis-leading whether on purpose or not. By this back and forth questioning we can hope to clarify what is truthful and right and good, and put aside that which is false and in error and misleading ?

I went back to change the original post a bit to describe the point of the thread better. Reading it again I can see your concern, truthfully, thank you. I think the point I'm making is valid. It's the idea I want to discuss.

Do you have anything to add to the links between to the two Eschatologies?

Literally the dajjal, a potential false Christ Jesus warned us about, a foreshadow of him atleast, could have just planned the most significant event in Israel in over 50 years, if not ever!! His name is Mohammed and he has one eye.

I'd like to warn our Christian brotherhood to be aware of such deception. The coincidence here is alarming. Let's be on our guard.

• Useful
Reactions: Aaron112
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In short, you aren't really providing much insight into my topic, or providing more insight into your viewpoints or beliefs in a way that brings edification or simply engaging ideas.
Some people aren't into that. Some feel that you should limit yourself to bible reading only. And since they eschew theology etc in favor of bible reading only, they're prone to giving cryptically vague replies, because they think you should go to your bible instead of to them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,056.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
1. It is a theory, but a good one, those persecuting the Christians are the Islams.

Christians also persecute Muslims by causing lots of collateral damage and civilian deaths in the name of "defense" and "retaliation". In recent engagements with Western powers, you could bet that way more Muslims died in these wars.

Christians also persecute other Christians.

Christians who are well-off are indifferent / cold to the distress of many Christians around the world. So can we really say we are not part of the world's problems?

again, the false Christ, since his name is Mohammed and he has one eye.

"Mohammed" can also be an adjective that means "commendable" or "praiseworthy".

From a Christian perspective, it can be interpreted as someone who is highly praised by many people. Which is a bad thing in Luke 6:20-26 and James 4:4. Such person won't be exclusively Muslim, it could be anyone from any religion.

The one-eyed person symbolism is strongly correlated to the "eye of providence". A symbol is often obfuscated in the world's seats of power, going way way back to the Roman Empire. Saudi Arabia have those symbols in places of authority and so does the Christian Western coalition of nations.

Thus, the problem isn't just in Islam but in Christianity as well, even in Judaism since Judaism is just the modern name of "Pharisee" and is exactly the same religion.

IMO, it can also be the symbol of the "watchers" - the sons of God who rebelled and fathered the Nephilim, in other words, the collective symbol of the fallen angels - the devil or demons.

What I'm saying here, the devil is in every religion.....To claim that only one religion is evil is how we get wars and genocides.

Upvote 0

Soul_Tsunami

Mar 7, 2023
Gilbert
✟14,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have read this thread and caution that these types of debate should not be something to divide us unless it goes completely against the word of God.

As to future events, theories abound as no one knows the hour or day of the rapture. The Pre-Trib, Mid-Trib, and Post-Trib debate is again something that should not divide us.

If we believe in a Pre-Trib rapture, (Matthew 24:12-13 (NLT) Sin will be rampant everywhere, and the love of many will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.) Matthew clearly shows what the world would be like without the church being present. I believe the predominant "religion" will be Islam but it will not be the only "religion."

We can see from what is happening at the present time, how the world is quickly turning against Israel and the Jews. It's not a big stretch to get a glimpse of what the future holds as God deals with Israel along with the sins of the world. These are two issues that are dealt with simultaneously.

Ultimately, the end times discussion, in my opinion, is about how God deals with Israel and the Jews as a whole. The destruction of sin in the world is a byproduct of God's love toward Israel. Even as 2/3 of the Jews are lost, a remnant will be saved.

No one will know for sure about the identity of the anti-Christ until after the rapture. There are plenty of possible players who fit the bill, but only one is an exact match. That "one" will be able to convince the whole world that he is the solution to all the world's problems. He will eventually point to the only constant player in all the world that he deems is the problem and that will be Israel.

We are already heading in that direction. Now is not the time to put our efforts into a heated debate, but to use that energy to bring the good news, to a lost world.

Upvote 0