The Non-"Catholic vs Protestant" Thread...Yayyy!!!(2)

Celticflower

charity crocheter
Feb 20, 2004
East Tenn.
✟9,279.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Figured you guys would get a kick out of this.

Last weekend my friend Lisa discovered her boyfriend Ben passed out on the floor and wound up taking him to the emergency room. Ben has not been feeling well for more than a month - this week they finally figured out it was a bacterial infection and put him on some medicine. He is feeling better and is back at home.
Well, after I heard what had happened I had the nagging little feeling I get that I shuld make something for Ben, but he's a big guy - not really a prayer shawl type person. In one of my books I found the perfect thing - a lapghan! yesterday I found a beautiful shade of dark blue in one of my favorite yarns and began working on it last night.
This morning I saw Lisa at church and told her about the lapghan. She said that Ben would really appreciate it, not just because I was thinking of him, but because one of the medicines makes his feet and legs cold. The extra warmth would been perfect.

Sometimes I think I do things because somebody else made the plans.

Upvote 0

MrPolo

Woe those who call evil good + good evil. Is 5:20
Jul 29, 2007
Visit site
✟17,196.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!!

Merry Christmas to YOU!! :)

SpidermanXmasCardSmall_LQ.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums