U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
yw, brother. i don't suffer from nightmares routinely, but i have had some horrifying satanic nightmares a couple of times...sleep terror or whatever they call it, but it was definitely demonic attack. lifting you in prayer, brother. stay in Him for protection. love in Christ.

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
how are you doing, brother? has it lessened any?

lifting you to the LORD JESUS for healing and strength. thank you, Lord. i pray your precious Holy Ghost will drive away any demons present in dabro's life, Jesus. thank you for this blessing. in your holy name, Lord Jesus. amen. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray that I forsake whatever I am doing to cause all of this to fall on me. I have sins I would rather not share. Please ask God to deliver me from the things I know I do so I can have a heart after His own heart.

Upvote 0

BabylonWeary

American
Jun 11, 2015
✟15,537.00
Faith
Christian
Please pray that I forsake whatever I am doing to cause all of this to fall on me. I have sins I would rather not share. Please ask God to deliver me from the things I know I do so I can have a heart after His own heart.

You should confess if you have sins haunting you, though the Internet might not be the best way. Trust in the name of Jesus Christ, his name is stronger than nightmares. Think about it, nightmare can only do hurt in your mind while you sleep, what goings on in that dream world are not real, but in the fear you have of it. God can turn that around for you, show you signs in your nightmare that you are dreaming, then you can be at peace. Have you read Daniel, some awesome stuff in that book, maybe you see what I mean. You're not alone, God is experiencing with you, the Holy Spirit is with you, so be confident in your faith, brother.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
My nightmares are softening but please continue to pray for me. I know we can forget those who need prayer when we hear good news so please continue and fast and pray for a major breakthrough.

Upvote 0