Minnesota
✟216,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Which has exactly what to do with Hunter Biden's nude pictures? What reason was there to show them in Congress and on C-Span (will someone not think of the children!)? What about all the talk by Republicans about Hunter's drug addiction? Joe had nothing to do with Hunter's addiction, other than trying to get his son in rehab and off drugs. What about the alleged diary of Biden's daughter?

There is a huge double standard here, to the point you didn't address what I actually said and built a straw man (despite how I pointed what you would do). Are you going to answer my questions now or admit that Republicans have been equally bad?
Those on the left calling for violence far outnumber conservatives. Hunter clearly committed tax crimes and drug crimes and weapons crimes, yet was given an unprecedented deal with no prison time. And in this case we know Joe Biden lied about Hunter's business and about the family getting money from China, and that Joe actually called during the middle of Hunter's business meetings. Joe was involved in the business. There is a huge double standard, with people campaigning to get Trump and then interfering in a presidential election.

• Winner
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟144,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I spoke the truth. Hunter did not have to pay millions he owed,
Show your work
and people within the executive branch used taxpayer resources to make sure Biden was elected, perpetrating lies on the American people.
“People in the executive branch”? Of the Trump Administration?
Surely you cannot be cereal.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟331,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Those on the left calling for violence far outnumber conservatives. Hunter clearly committed tax crimes and drug crimes and weapons crimes, yet was given an unprecedented deal with no prison time. And in this case we know Joe Biden lied about Hunter's business and about the family getting money from China, and that Joe actually called during the middle of Hunter's business meetings. Joe was involved in the business. There is a huge double standard, with people campaigning to get Trump and then interfering in a presidential election.

Odd, I don't see you answering the questions, merely repeating your assertions that I stated were valid to be investigated. I believe it is clear to everyone that I was completely correct.

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟109,541.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I spoke the truth. Hunter did not have to pay millions he owed, and people within the executive branch used taxpayer resources to make sure Biden was elected, perpetrating lies on the American people.
You've done no such thing. And then claiming the Trump admin somehow used resources to get Biden elected, without anything to back that wild assertion up. Good job.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
People were outraged when they found out Hunter didn't have to pay millions in taxes just because he was the son of Joe Biden.
This never happened.
And it was discovered that the federal government was involved in a hoax, collaborating with the media, regarding the Hunter Biden laptop.
This never happened.
Then we found out all of the suspicious financial activity reports on the Bidens that that had not been properly investigated.
This never happened.
Not only had the government protected Joe Biden, but the government actively went after Trump and many of those who support similar ideas about making America great again.
This never happened.
Putin and a number of other heads of state go after their political enemies as well, but these violations of law at high levels in the United States are beyond anything in our history.
No they're not, because you made them all up.

Upvote 0