Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Some say Jesus being raised from the dead is harder to believe than God created the heavens and earth

I say it’s harder to believe I “believe “ than it is to know others don’t ! Oh lord help understand this mystery so we may be effective in healing the wounds of deceit

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Gottservant

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Some say Jesus being raised from the dead is harder to believe than God created the heavens and earth

I say it’s harder to believe I “believe “ than it is to know others don’t ! Oh lord help us u see stand this mystery so we may be effective in healing the wounds of deceit
If someone hardens their heart, it is hard to believe even in forgiveness. Tragic!
Matthew 9:5 For which is easier, to say, Your sins are forgiven you, or to say, Arise and walk?

• Friendly
Reactions: Gary987
Upvote 0

Norbert L

Site Supporter
Mar 1, 2009
✟560,360.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

I say it’s harder to believe I “believe “ than it is to know others don’t ! Oh lord help us u see stand this mystery so we may be effective in healing the wounds of deceit
Jesus being raised from the dead is the only believable historical event on this planet that any person will have to discover after they too die. So it's a great topic up for discussion.

Upvote 0

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Jesus being raised from the dead is the only believable historical event on this planet that any person will have to discover after they too die. So it's a great topic up for discussion.
Yes brother, and in the 1st century the resurrection of the dead was a focal point in the presenting
of the Gospel, not "going to heaven when you die". He is the God of the living!

Isaiah 38:19 The living, the living man, he shall praise You, as I this day;
The father shall make known Your Truth to the children.

Reactions: Mark Quayle
Upvote 0

Gary987

Grace to Keep Pace
Jun 3, 2021
Boston
✟10,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yes brother, and in the 1st century the resurrection of the dead was a focal point in the presenting
of the Gospel, not "going to heaven when you die". He is the God of the living!

Isaiah 38:19 The living, the living man, he shall praise You, as I this day;
The father shall make known Your Truth to the children.

Upvote 0