Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
Remember this:

Whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins.

In Christ all the fullness of the deity lives in bodily form, and you have been given fullness in Christ who is the head over every power and authority.

Upvote 0

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
God does not change so neither do his servants like shifting shadows.

Christ crucified is a final warning to all men,

Gods wrath comes upon the disobedient who do not continue in him. Who disobey the gospel. Who oppress the truth by wickedness. Who reject the Son.

God receives all that come to him through faith in Jesus Christ and he purifies them from all unrighteousness not counting their sins against them.

Upvote 0

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
Jesus turned and said to them, “Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for me; weep for yourselves and for your children. For the time will come when you will say, ‘Blessed are the childless women, the wombs that never bore and the breasts that never nursed!’

Then

“ ‘they will say to the mountains, “Fall on us!” and to the hills, “Cover us!” ’
For if people do these things when the tree is green, what will happen when it is dry?”

Upvote 0

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
the Lord replied. 16‘Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of me. 17I will rescue you from your own people and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them 18to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

He gives us his promises so that we might participate in his divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
Matthew 6:14-15

For
if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Leviticus 19:18

You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the Lord.

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ephesians 4:31-32
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.

Be kind to one another,
tenderhearted,
forgiving one another,
as God in Christ forgave you.
I can't help it. Not all have grown up into THE HEAD and yet think they have

And in their own confusion thinking they have added to their stature in CHRIST JESUS they forget that they are to serve the babies and the weak trailing behind so that none are made lame until we all reach the unity of the faith into the full measure of CHRIST fit for every good work (and able to discern every good work) which HE prepared in advance that we should walk in

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Keep my command to endure patiently.
Yes but I know the difference between 1 John 2 and 2 John and that when darkness comes it will be made manifest those who kept before them what they began in and remained in HIM from those who progressed above the HEAD and "went out"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
I can't help it. Not all have grown up into THE HEAD and yet think they have

And in their own confusion thinking they have added to their stature in CHRIST JESUS they forget that they are to serve the babies and the weak trailing behind so that none are made lame until we all reach the unity of the faith into the full measure of CHRIST fit for every good work (and able to discern every good work) which HE prepared in advance that we should walk in

A big part of that is because their teachers...um um...loose term are not preaching Christ's commands as the one above.

They have not submitted themselves to God's righteousness but thought to establish their own...

That whole head of the house Beelzebub thing.

Upvote 0

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
It will become "illegal" to preach Christ as it already is in many parts of the world and even in certain corners of this forum!!!

Recognize the beast! You know the rulers of the gentiles Lord it over them and exercise authority over them. But you are not to be like them!

For when Christ has destroyed "all authorities" he will hand the kingdom over to God for he must reign until he puts all his enemies under his feet.

What is the mind of Christ--brother?

Upvote 0

I Witness

Oct 18, 2016
AB
✟721.00
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Private
He stood up to read, and the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed to him. Unrolling it, he found the place where it is written:

“The Spirit of the Lord is on me,

because he has anointed me to

1. proclaim good news to the poor.

He has sent me to

2. proclaim freedom for the prisoners

3. and recovery of sight for the blind,

4. to set the oppressed free,

5. to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”

Then he rolled up the scroll, gave it back to the attendant and sat down.

The eyes of everyone in the synagogue were fastened on him.

He began by saying to them,

Today this scripture is fulfilled in your hearing.”

Upvote 0