Sebring, FL
✟667,402.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The 'stars' referred to in Revelation 6:13, are our satellites. Thousands of them in orbit above the earth.
The pressure wave of the Coronal Mass Ejection which the Lord will instigate on His terrible Day of fiery wrath, will force them to crash back to the earth. Isaiah 30:26a proves it.
There may be a meteor shower when Jesus Returns. Matthew 24:29

Keras:

I think I’ve found the story where you got the idea of satellites being knocked out of the sky by a solar flare. You don’t exactly understand the situation. The Starlink satellites that fell were only 130 miles above the earth. A satellite at that height will experience significant atmospheric drag even without a major solar flare.

Many satellites orbit at a much greater height above the earth. Geosynchronous satellites, for instance are over 22,000 miles above the earth’s surface. A geostationary, or geosynchronous satellite, orbits at 22,236 miles up.

“On February 3, Starlink launched a group of 49 satellites to an altitude only 130 miles above Earth's surface.”

Now we know how a solar storm took out a fleet of Starlinks

“Communications satellites are often placed in a geostationary orbit so that Earth-based satellite antennas do not have to rotate to track them but can be pointed permanently at the position in the sky where the satellites are located. Weather satellites are also placed in this orbit for real-time monitoring and data collection, and navigation satellites to provide a known calibration point and enhance GPS accuracy.”

“The first satellite placed in a geostationary orbit was Syncom3, which was launched by a Delta D rocket in 1964. … Geostationary orbits have been in common use ever since, in particular for satellite television.”

“Today there are hundreds of geostationary satellites providing remote sensing and communications.”

Geostationary orbit - Wikipedia_orbit

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I think I’ve found the story where you got the idea of satellites being knocked out of the sky by a solar flare.
Dale; we didn't really need a lecture about satellites.
My point is that a big Coronal Mass Ejection will force most, if not all of our satellites to crash back to the earth, fulfilling Revelation 6:13

Also literally fulfilling all of the 100+ Prophesies about that terrible Day of the Lord's wrath.
Disbelief in this forthcoming worldwide disaster, is a wilful rejection of a large part of the Prophetic Word and leaves you in the dark about what the Lord has planned for our future.

The sudden and shocking Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath will come, the only question is how. The Lord used water to reset the worlds civilization in Noah's time; the next time it will be by fire. Amos 1, Malachi 4:1, +

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dale

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2003
Sebring, FL
✟667,402.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Stars in prophecy mean people. First shown in Genesis 37:9-11. They all knew what heavenly bodies meant.

That is an interesting connection. The first mention of stars in the Bible, after the creation, is Joseph’s dream where the sun, moon and stars bow down to him. (No wonder his brothers got mad.)

Clearly, in the dream, the sun is Joseph’s father, Jacob/Israel, the moon is his mother and the stars are his brothers. The stars are the Children of Israel, the Jews. That does provide a precedent for the stars being used as a symbol for the Jews in Revelation 12:4. That was the point I made in the Opening Post.

Upvote 0