The Lord's Table own What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Also inspired by the inspirational soundtracks thread

I am a big opera fan, which may play into why I enjoyed Diva so much. This piece of music is extraordinary.

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
And this is in my top 10 of favorite songs of all time. Just the unique structure, and the deeper meaning behind many of the lyrics. This was a favorite of both mine and my mother. After she died while she was living in the UK, we had recently cleared out her home, and just walking through a store in London this song came on, and when I heard the line "you can keep my things, they've come to take me home" I burst into tears (which was very awkward for everyone around me). It took a long time before I was able to put it on my iTunes account and listen to it without tears. The song still affects me strongly, but in a way that now makes me smile in my memories.

Upvote 0

Mountain_Girl406

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2015
✟144,014.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
We ended our concert with the Radestky Waltz. It's traditional for the Vienna Philharmonic to end their famous New Year's concert with this too. Just like them, we had the audience clapping aling. One of my favorite moments so far in the symphony.
So here's my Monday morning gift to you all!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.