Gareth

Jan 3, 2008
South Woodham Ferrers, Essex.
✟9,834.00
Faith
Jehovahs Witness
Marital Status
Single
Over the last few years I have tried to encourage everyone to think about going to a Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses when we hold the Memorial that Jesus put in place just before he died and gave all mankind the chance to once more become reconciled to God. This year it's on the 26th of March and hopefully by now your personal invitation has been delivered to you showing the time and place that the Memorial will be held.

It takes courage certainly, to go to another place of worship. Yet Jehovah's Witnesses want everyone who sighs and groans at what we all see and sadly sometimes experience in the world we live in, to realise that this is not what God ever wanted for us and the Memorial will show just how important Jesus' life and death is to each and every one of us.

On Sunday 14th of April there will be the Special Talk so called because it's the same talk given in all places that Jehovah's Witnesses meet. It's entitled `Does Death End It All?` As I have tried to suggest every year to anyone attending, take your own Bible with you, and on the Sunday for the talk take a pen or pencil and notebook to write brief notes to meditate on afterwards.

I hope all who attend benefit greatly from the spiritual food which could be at the right time for you.

Gareth

Jan 3, 2008
South Woodham Ferrers, Essex.
✟9,834.00
Faith
Jehovahs Witness
Marital Status
Single
Do you enjoy freedom? Do you enjoy the opportunity to meet and go to Church as and when you want? If your answer is `Yes` then spare a thought for some of Jehovah's Witnesses who will spend the 26th of March either in prison or with the threat of prison or even worse because they live in a country where the witnessing work is banned.

Yet they will risk their freedom to attend the Lord's Evening Meal. They might meet in fields, or a private home or even in a cell to observe the Memorial to Christ's death. That is how important a night it is for them. Would you do the same?

Upvote 0