✟263,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Galatians 5:25 (NASB20)
If we live by the Spirit, let’s follow the Spirit as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A question, if the answer is in the affirmative, then follows, an encouragement to the deepening of that answer… This deepening of the answer, being just another way of saying ‘let the peace of Christ rule in your heart’, for this is the ultimate goal for all believers, to be inwardly directed to the will of God……

For those that belong to Christ Jesus have the Spirit dwelling in them, listening to this inward guidance is being encouraged by this above scripture… For if one would grow in Christ one must of all necessity listen to, be listening to, and a growing in this listening to…. For self-will is that that elevates itself above this listening to, putting one’s own will above that which brings peace to one’s innermost being….. For this inward listening is to be one’s inner guidance to all things….

One might ask; how can one be sure of this inward guidance..?

One can be sure because this inward guidance will always and only direct one to the righteous thing…. For this is the purpose of the life of the new birth, that righteousness would be brought forth by this new birth of life….

For God is righteousness and His will and purpose is always righteousness, blessed are they that pursue righteousness as their highest goal in life…..

So blessed of the Lord are those that would, Not me