Jul 9, 2015
✟144,014.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Something funny today, my son met a man after Mass who played some very high level college football. This fellow told Joe to work on speed if he wanted to obtain his goal of playing wide receiver (right now he's a center and defensive end...football leagues for young kids have weight limits for ball carriers).
So he asked me for help in speed training and I got to tell him and his younger brother about an effective speed workout I use that is referred to by the (Swedish, I believe ) word for 'speed play'....the fartlek. Watching them laugh, at first not believing that was a thing, then figure out how they could add the word fart to other exercises, made for an amusing ride home.

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,274,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Something funny today, my son met a man after Mass who played some very high level college football. This fellow told Joe to work on speed if he wanted to obtain his goal of playing wide receiver (right now he's a center and defensive end...football leagues for young kids have weight limits for ball carriers).
So he asked me for help in speed training and I got to tell him and his younger brother about an effective speed workout I use that is referred to by the (Swedish, I believe ) word for 'speed play'....the fartlek. Watching them laugh, at first not believing that was a thing, then figure out how they could add the word fart to other exercises, made for an amusing ride home.
We used to call that kicking in the after burners. Lol!

Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

Sumwear

Jul 23, 2012
✟4,400.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
funny-farted-on-the-bus-and-4-people-turned-around-felt-like-i-was-on-the-voice-01.jpg

Upvote 0

bill5

Jul 30, 2011
✟63,199.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Hope this doesn't offend anyone (I don't see why it would, but in this day and age........). Besides my priest told it. :)

The people ask Jesus what to do about the prostitute...
Jesus says "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

There's a brief silence.

Then, suddenly, a huge boulder comes crashing down on the prostitute!

Jesus looks up on the hill, and frowning with disgust, goes

"Mother, I thought I told you to stay home"

;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟442,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hope this doesn't offend anyone (I don't see why it would, but in this day and age........). Besides my priest told it. :)

The people ask Jesus what to do about the prostitute...
Jesus says "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

There's a brief silence.

Then, suddenly, a huge boulder comes crashing down on the prostitute!

Jesus looks up on the hill, and frowning with disgust, goes

"Mother, I thought I told you to stay home"

;)
:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.