✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

Jesus is the “last Adam”.

1Co 15:45 KJV
(45) And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

As the first man Adam was put into a “deep sleep”, so was also the last Adam, Jesus Christ. He died for our sins. This is why Jesus likened “sleep” to death.

The church is the “woman” that was taken out of the man and brought back to the man.

Genesis 2 is the foreshadowing of Christ (the last Adam) and the calling of the church (the “woman”) by God and is presented to Christ as His own: “bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh”.

Gen 2:21-23
(21) And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs (SIDES) , and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

(22) And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
(23) And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man

We, the church (the “woman”), are members of His body (Christ, the last Adam)….of His flesh and of His bones.

Eph 5:29-32 KJV
(29) For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
(30) For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
(31) For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
(32) This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Again, Jesus likened “sleep” to death. Sleep = death (so-to-speak).

Joh 11:11-14 KJV
(11) These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
(12) Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.
(13) Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.
(14) Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

Mat 9:24 KJV
(24) He said unto them, Give place: for the maid is not dead, but sleepeth. And they laughed him to scorn.

The LORD God took one of his “ribs”….tesela = side. There are 2 sides. There are 2 witnesses that establish a matter. The witness of God is about His Son. It curves back to the Son (the last Adam).

Flesh and blood under Heaven does not reveal the Son of God to us (the flesh is closed up…shut up…underneath ) but the Father who is in Heaven above reveals His Son to His church (the woman) to each of us within.

(21) And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs (SIDES) , and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

The LORD God “made”…that is, BUILT…the woman. The LORD God (the living God….the living Judge) builds the church. God must build it and not man. (Except the LORD build the house, they labor in vain that build it).

The LORD God brings her (the church) unto the man (the last Adam...Jesus Christ). The only way to come to Jesus is through the Father.

(22) And the rib (side), which the LORD God had taken from man, made (BUILT) he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

The woman was brought to the man by the LORD God (the living Judge). No man can come to Him (the last Adam) except the Father draws him.

Joh 6:44 KJV
(44) No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

The LORD God took one side of the two sides of Adam.

Jesus, the last Adam, is ONE that bears witness of Himself and the Father is ONE that also bears witness of His Son.

Joh 8:17-18 KJV
(17) It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.
(18) I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me

Joh 5:37 KJV
(37) And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

The Father which is in Heaven above reveals to us that this is the Christ, the Son of the living God. We are then to listen to the testimony of Jesus.

It is this revelation from above that His church is built upon. It is through the belief of the witness of God with us about His Son they we confess.: “Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God”.

Flesh and blood (the flesh is shut up underneath Heaven) does not reveal it to us within….but the Father above in Heaven does. We are called by the Father above and brought to His Son (the last Adam).

Mat 16:15-18 KJV
(15) He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
(16) And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
(17) And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
(18) And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

One SIDE…one witness is Jesus Christ who came by water and blood.

Joh 19:33-35 KJV
(33) But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs:
(34) But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.

The other witness is the Father who bears the true record of His Son.

(35) And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe.

Jesus Christ is One witness that came by water and blood and the Spirit. He came to this earth to speak the words of God (the “water”) in the Spirit and to redeem us by His blood. He gave Himself for the church...the woman.

1Jn 5:6-12 KJV
(6) This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

The other “side”…the other witness…is the ONE witness in Heaven:

(7) For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
(8) And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

The witness of God is greater and His witness is of His Son. We have this witness WITHIN each of us. His witness points to the Son when we hear Him speak to us. We should believe His witness.

(9) If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
(10) He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
(11) And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

(12) He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

When we hear the voice of the Son….the true Christ….the true Son of God, we shall have the witness of God shine within us …within our very own hearts….which says that this is His beloved Son whom He is well pleased. We must listen to the Son as He opens up the Scriptures to our hearing ears.

2Pe 1:17-20 KJV
(17) For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
(18) And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
(19) We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
(20) Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

The church is Christ’s “help meet” for Him to go out and preach the good news to every creature.

Gen 2:18 KJV
(18) And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

We are to go into all the world to preach the good news to every creature.

Mar 16:15-16 KJV
(15) And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
(16) He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

The “Adamah” (the "ground") are the people who are outside of Christ…and is compared to "creatures".

Gen 2:18-20 KJV
(18) And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
(19) And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
(20) And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Peace in Christ.
Jesus is the “last Adam”.
1Co 15:45 KJV
(45) And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

As the first man Adam was put into a “deep sleep”, so was also the last Adam, Jesus Christ. He died for our sins. This is why Jesus likened “sleep” to death.
The church is the “woman” that was taken out of the man and brought back to the man.
Genesis 2 is the foreshadowing of Christ (the last Adam) and the calling of the church (the “woman”) by God and is presented to Christ as His own: “bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh”.

(22) And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
(23) And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man

We, the church (the “woman”), are members of His body (Christ, the last Adam)….of His flesh and of His bones.
Eph 5:29-32 KJV
(29) For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
(30) For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
(31) For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
(32) This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Again, Jesus likened “sleep” to death. Sleep = death (so-to-speak).
Joh 11:11-14 KJV
(11) These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
(12) Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.
(13) Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.
(14) Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
Mat 9:24 KJV
(24) He said unto them, Give place: for the maid is not dead, but sleepeth. And they laughed him to scorn.

The LORD God took one of his “ribs”….tesela = side. There are 2 sides. There are 2 witnesses that establish a matter. The witness of God is about His Son. It curves back to the Son (the last Adam).
Flesh and blood under Heaven does not reveal the Son of God to us (the flesh is closed up…shut up…underneath ) but the Father who is in Heaven above reveals His Son to His church (the woman) to each of us within.
The LORD God “made”…that is, BUILT…the woman. The LORD God (the living God….the living Judge) builds the church. God must build it and not man. (Except the LORD build the house, they labor in vain that build it).
The LORD God brings her (the church) unto the man (the last Adam...Jesus Christ). The only way to come to Jesus is through the Father.
Actually, it's "the only way to come to the Father is through Jesus" (Jn 14:6) .
(22) And the rib (side), which the LORD God had taken from man, made (BUILT) he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
The woman was brought to the man by the LORD God (the living Judge). No man can come to Him (the last Adam) except the Father draws him.
Joh 6:44 KJV
(44) No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

The LORD God took one side of the two sides of Adam.

Jesus, the last Adam, is ONE that bears witness of Himself and the Father is ONE that also bears witness of His Son.
Joh 8:17-18 KJV
(17) It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.
(18) I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me
Joh 5:37 KJV
(37) And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

The Father which is in Heaven above reveals to us that this is the Christ, the Son of the living God. We are then to listen to the testimony of Jesus.
It is this revelation from above that His church is built upon. It is through the belief of the witness of God with us about His Son they we confess.: “Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God”.
Flesh and blood (the flesh is shut up underneath Heaven) does not reveal it to us within….but the Father above in Heaven does. We are called by the Father above and brought to His Son (the last Adam).
Mat 16:15-18 KJV
(15) He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
(16) And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
(17) And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
(18) And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

One SIDE…one witness is Jesus Christ who came by water and blood.
Joh 19:33-35 KJV
(33) But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs:
(34) But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.

The other witness is the Father who bears the true record of His Son.
(35) And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe.
Jesus Christ is One witness that came by water and blood and the Spirit. He came to this earth to speak the words of God (the “water”) in the Spirit and to redeem us by His blood. He gave Himself for the church...the woman.
1Jn 5:6-12 KJV
(6) This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

The other “side”…the other witness…is the ONE witness in Heaven:
(7) For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
(8) And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
The witness of God is greater and His witness is of His Son. We have this witness WITHIN each of us. His witness points to the Son when we hear Him speak to us. We should believe His witness.
(9) If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
(10) He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
(11) And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

(12) He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

When we hear the voice of the Son….the true Christ….the true Son of God, we shall have the witness of God shine within us …within our very own hearts….which says that this is His beloved Son whom He is well pleased. We must listen to the Son as He opens up the Scriptures to our hearing ears.
2Pe 1:17-20 KJV
(17) For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
(18) And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
(19) We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
(20) Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

The church is Christ’s “help meet” for Him to go out and preach the good news to every creature.
Gen 2:18 KJV
We are to go into all the world to preach the good news to every creature.
Mar 16:15-16 KJV
(15) And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
(16) He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

The “Adamah” (the "ground") are the people who are outside of Christ…and is compared to "creatures".
2:18-20 KJV
(19) And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
(20) And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[T]he last Adam became a life giving Spirit. (1 Cor. 15:45b)

Without Christ becomming the Spirit that gives life there could be
no regeneration, to sanctification, no transformation, no building up, no dispensing of God's life
into man for the fulfillment of His eternal purpose.

The one grain that fell into the ground to die in order to multiply itself, releasing the life in it into many grains,
can be because Christ was transfigured into the life giving Spirit in resurrection.

Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless the grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it abides alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit. (John 12:24)

Upvote 0