Visit site
✟22,317.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
“From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand”—Matthew 4:17

The Kingdom of heaven is the same as the Kingdom of God. As we begin to unveil the mystery of the Kingdom of God, it is very necessary for us to understand the term, ‘kingdom’. A kingdom is a particular place with a ruling King. Hence, the Kingdom of God (or heaven) is a realm that is ruled by God…

To this end, every individual whose life and actions are dictated or ruled by God (in their hearts or spirit) are in the kingdom of God (Luke 17:20-21). When Jesus said, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand, he meant it in two broad sense.

If you check your dictionary, the phrase ‘at hand’ means: to be close- in terms of place (location) or in terms of time. Jesus meant ‘at hand’ in the two sense of it. He meant we should repent, because the kingdom of God is close to us in terms of location and in terms of time.

The locational closeness is the one we enter immediately we accept him. Then the time closeness, is the one we enter, when we’re resurrected or when we change this our mortal body for the spiritual body (1 Corinthians 15:54), in the great beyond.

Hence, the kingdom of God or heaven is in two dimensions. One already here on earth (The locational-by faith), and the other in the great beyond- eternity in the New Jerusalem (after death, resurrection or transfiguration)—Mark 10: 30; Revelation 21:1-7.

Now from my own personal revelation (call it understanding), if you are not already enjoying the benefits of the kingdom of heaven here on earth, the chances are, you may not make it to the great beyond. Contrary to the teachings of the ‘evangelicals’, who believe that it’s only in the great beyond, we can enjoy the benefits of the Kingdom of God…

What Then Are The Features Of The Kingdom Of God or Heaven?

Any Christian who practically lives in the reality of the following supernatural, Christian consciousness, is already in the Kingdom of God. In other words, he is already living in the reality of heaven on earth.

Here are the features of the kingdom of God or Heaven:

1. Righteousness“For the Kingdom of God is not in meat and drink; but RIGHTEOUSNESS, and peace, and joy” Romans 14:17. When a Christian lives a lifestyle of holiness, that is, living above sin, then he is in the kingdom of God. On the other hand, if an individual is living freely in sin, he is not in the kingdom of God yet.

2. Peace and Joy—from the above scripture (Rom 14: 17): Another glaring feature of the Kingdom of God, is peace and joy. You know, the type of peace, the scripture says, passes all human understanding (Philippians 4:7).

And the Lord Jesus said; ‘my peace I give unto you, not as the world giveth, give I unto you’. And you can have this kind of peace and joy, even if you do not have a dime on you. Even if the whole world is collapsing. So if you do not have this holy peace and joy in your heart, check it- you may not be in, or may have moved out of the Kingdom.

3. The Kingdom of God (or heaven) is in Power—another great and important feature of the kingdom of God is the demonstration of the power of God. The kingdom of God cannot be in you (Lk 17:20-21), without the evidence of supernatural manifestations.

You know, Jesus said; ‘these signs shall follow them that believe…’ (Mark 16:15-19). Then again, he said in Luke 11: 20; “If I cast devils by the finger of God, then the Kingdom of God is come upon you”. Hence, the proof of the Kingdom, is in demonstration of the Power of the world to come—Hebrews 6:5.

You can’t be in the kingdom of God and lack supernatural power. You can’t be in the kingdom truly, and still be oppressed by the devil and his agents.

If all these features outlined here, are not realities in your life, the chances are, you’re not yet in the Kingdom of God, or maybe you must have derailed. And you need to repent of your sins (including unbelief) and accept Jesus into your heart as your Lord and personal Savior…

To do that, say out loud; Lord Jesus, I repent of my sins. I accept you today, as my Lord and personal savior. Wash me with your precious blood. Write my name in the Lamb’s book of Life. Thank you Father for saving me, in Jesus Name!

Congrats! You’re now a new creature, old things have passed away, and all things have become new. You’re now a recognized member of the Kingdom of God and heaven.

It is my prayer, that the LORD, keep you in his kingdom till the time of his coming, in Jesus Matchless Name!

Remain Blessed!

Reactions: Meta Tron