The Islamization of Europe ...Is U.S. Next?

Firebird73

Aug 12, 2005
Yorkshire
✟576.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
typical fundamentalist preaching.
Lets send a Klu klux klan video to the tv station Al-jazzerra to represent christianity in the western world. Islamics will NEVER take over this country (U.K) or europe for that matter. Ive heard the clap-trap off fundies before, you should listen to the preachers, how many times do they mention OIL? John Hagee for example, trying to portray GWB as a man of God. Pathetic. Love one and other. Do unto others as you would do to yourself is what my Buddy said. Not do this or burn baby burn.

Amen.

Reactions: k
Upvote 0

MaryS

Sep 12, 2004
✟3,195.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
InnerPhyre said:
I disagree. I have met quite a few Muslims, and not one has tried to convert me to Islam. I can't count the number of times Protestants have tried to evangelize me away from Catholicism

The only evangelicals in my neighborhood are African-American and they do go door-to-door.

According to my local news channels, Muslims are most active in converting prisoners to Islam.

Watch out for a woman named Susan L. Douglass, she's one of the people who's promoting the teaching of a "fun" version of Islam in the public schools. Her name is included on one of the links at
http://www.sperryfiles.com
Paul Sperry, a critic of Bush and others who he thinks are being to inclusive with Muslims, is the author of "Infiltration: How Muslim Spies and Subversives Have Penetrated Washington"

Upvote 0

MalcolmX

Jul 31, 2005
✟562.00
Faith
Catholic
MaryS said:
http://www.sperryfiles.com
Paul Sperry, a critic of Bush and others who he thinks are being to inclusive with Muslims, is the author of "Infiltration: How Muslim Spies and Subversives Have Penetrated Washington"
I found my self laughing like crazy reading this guy's website. LOL LOL LOL LOL :D

Upvote 0

MaryS

Sep 12, 2004
✟3,195.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
MalcolmX said:
I found my self laughing like crazy reading this guy's website. LOL LOL LOL LOL :D

The section where he was pointing out members of Congress was sort of amusing to me. I totally agree with him pointing at Cynthia McKinney (D-GA) because she not only votes against Israel, but she also wrote a letter to the Saudi Prince after he had his $40 million check returned by the Mayor of New York after the 9-11 attacks because the Mayor disagreed with his highness about a change in middle east policy. McKinney butted heads with some leading Democrats for her finger-pointing at Jews.
McKinney even got the "politically dumb award" for 2001 from rightturns:
http://www.rightturns.com/award/aw20011201.htm

I'm a bit surprised that Senators Byrd(D-WV) and former Senator Hollings(D-SC) didn't make his list, since they are the only two Senators who voted against the December 2001 resolution "expressing solidarity with Israel in the war on terrorism". Ron Paul (R-TX) didn't make the list either and he has a long record of voting against Israel.

I disagree with Senator Diane Feinstein on some major issues, but I'm sort of glad that she will most likely maintain her seat in the Senate during the 2006 election. She is something of a control freak, but she worked with John Kerry and some others to help write some of the key parts of the Patriot Act.
Although she's not as strong on Israel as Senators Lieberman and Dayton, she does understand the Islamic threat and has voiced her opinion on why we should be looking at more potential terrorists cells right here in the USA.
The Muslim Brotherhood should reallly fear her, because they are just one of many groups that she is on to.

Upvote 0

MaryS

Sep 12, 2004
✟3,195.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
MalcolmX said:
And the Israel/Palestinian conflict is more a political conflict and we only receive one side of the story. Having a Palestinian friend reveals things like that.

Just my observation, but I think most of the news has been critical of Israel.
And even at the site www.antiwar.com , the most popular article is one written by the conservative isolationist Pat Buchanan...a longtime critic of our alliance with Israel.
Here's part of another conservative author's antiwar article:
http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=3479
(excerpt:
Let the neocons scream "McCarthyism!" all they want. Because McCarthy was
right – and so are those of us who have been pointing to Israeli subversion of
U.S. national security since November of 2001. AIPAC must come clean, or be
disbanded.

*note: AIPAC is one of the Israeli lobby groups, though they must compete sometimes with the newer Arab lobby groups...some of which are being aided by the Arab oil barons.

I'm glad that CBS 60 Minutes revealed some things about the Palestinians.
It's clear that they are religiously motivated.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/11/12/60minutes/main655482.shtml
(excerpt:

Wallace: You say you want peace, correct, Mr. President?

Arafat: Yes

Wallace: But you incite Palestinians, especially young Palestinians, to violence. Just this past week, you said publicly, "Millions of holy warriors are on their way to Jerusalem. Jihad, jihad, jihad, jihad, holy war, holy war, holy war." What does that mean?

Arafat: I am repeating some of holy Muslim words, not mine.

Wallace: On your state-controlled television, a cleric – here's what he said.
"Whoever can fight them with his weapons should go out to battle. Nothing will deter the Jews, except the color of their filthy people's blood. Nothing will deter them, except for us voluntarily detonating ourselves in their midst."

Upvote 0

MaryS

Sep 12, 2004
✟3,195.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
MalcolmX said:
I thought this was a very insightful interview with Gerry Adams, president of Sinn Fein.

Disarming (Requires Subscription)

I have a login for nytimes, but I didn't need it to get to that article.

It's about the IRA, so I don't see how it relates to this thread.

Upvote 0

mutantleader

Jul 7, 2005
✟686.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
MalcolmX said:
I thought this was a very insightful interview with Gerry Adams, president of Sinn Fein.

Disarming (Requires Subscription)
It does draw a connection between the English occupation of Norther Ireland and that of Iraq. It was insightful and worthy of digging deeper.

Upvote 0

night2day

Sola Scriptura~Sola Gratia~Sola Fide
Aug 18, 2004
Home
Visit site
✟2,758.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Vylo said:
Crusades, Holocaust, manifest destiny, Inquistion.

Check the actions of what some have done over the course of human history and what little Biblical justification they actually had. if any, for it. In most, if not all, of the cases cited all you offered was how individuals used the Scriptures for their own use and abuse without considering what God was actually saying within them.

Crusades: See Matthew 24:19-20. Teach...not conquor.
Holocaust: Revealed during the Nuremberg Trials: Fragile, typewritten documents from the 1940s lay out the Nazi plan in grim detail; "Take over the churches from within, using party sympathizers. Discredit, jail or kill Christian leaders. And re-indoctrinate the congregants. Give them a new faith – in Germany's Third Reich."
Manifest Destiny: And in what way was the U.S. differnt than many other peoples and seeking to gain land? Many of the wars fought over the centuries have been over land. Manifest Destiny, Continental Expansion, in the end...same result.
Inquisition: Corruption breeds corruption. The church belongs to Jesus Christ. Not Man. The church which is made up of true believers in Christ cannot destroy itself. Fallen men in high position of authority have attempted to do destroy it for their own gain.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ClaireZ

Senior Veteran
Apr 29, 2004
USA
✟12,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In other words, the Muslims would like to see there religion the dominant one in the world. They believe in the Koran, and they believe that there religion is the one of truth.

Sounds like most religions to me.

As one poster, I believe Innerphyre stated earlier, he has had mostly protestants try to convert him. I have had Mormons, Christian Scientists, 7th Day Adventists, Baptists, Jehovah Witnesses, and maybe a couple of others show up at my door from time to time. Seems like most religions feel that they have the truth, and that it is their duty to impart that truth to others.

Upvote 0

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
night2day said:
Check the actions of what some have done over the course of human history and what little Biblical justification they actually had. if any, for it. In most, if not all, of the cases cited all you offered was how individuals used the Scriptures for their own use and abuse without considering what God was actually saying within them.

IMAO, the same thing will be said about the US when it's Empire falls.

Upvote 0

adams apple

I'm a girl.
Mar 11, 2004
See my biography
✟8,055.00
Faith
Atheist
I know loads of muslims, and none of them have ever tried to convert me, though saying that, I know some christians aswell, and neither have they. Whatever anyone says Islam is a religion like all other religions in that they believe they possess the truth. I don't understand this percieved threat.

Upvote 0

Victory of the Cross

Jesus is the Word of God
Mar 3, 2005
✟41,510.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
I have never had anyone try to convert me to anything, and frankly they couldn't, if one is truely strong in what they believe we have little to fear :)

As for Islam, the Religion i might not like, but the people themselves i love :), to judge good or bad by religion is not any better than by color or gender :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

night2day

Sola Scriptura~Sola Gratia~Sola Fide
Aug 18, 2004
Home
Visit site
✟2,758.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
ClaireZ said:
...the Muslims would like to see there religion the dominant one in the world.

Islamization is a teaching of the Koran. Although, it would be unfair to say all Muslims believe this. There are various branches of the Islamic faith. And even Muslims of certain branches may not know or understand what their own religion teaches to the full extent. Remember, in various places throughout the world, especially in Islamic countries, it is a religion that dominates not only society but also every facet of the culture.

That's not the same here in the United States and other countries in "the West". Thus, it's not something we can truly understand.

They believe in the Koran, and they believe that there religion is the one of truth... As one poster, I believe Innerphyre stated earlier, he has had mostly protestants try to convert him. I have had Mormons, Christian Scientists, 7th Day Adventists, Baptists, Jehovah Witnesses, and maybe a couple of others show up at my door from time to time. Seems like most religions feel that they have the truth, and that it is their duty to impart that truth to others.

I don't personally count the above as "most religions". Those who worship the Triune God; Father, Son, and Holy Ghost; Trinity in Person and Unity in Substance, Magisty Co-Equal, and hold to other basic Biblical doctrines are counted as Christian denominations. Any other groups are counted as cults who either add or take from the major teachings from the Scriptures.

An example would be there could be two Christians who disagree about the end times, yet by grace, through faith in Jesus Christ, have complete forgiveness of sins and eternal life because of His Person and Work But they are still Christians. Moonies who believe Jesus was killed before He was able to literally become the New Adam and have a New Eve and they have the oppurtunity to have sinless children, and therefore a "New Earth"...would not be because their doctrine is not supported by the Scriptures.

A majority of the world's religions world hold to a worldview that "truth is relative and can't be known"...which ironically is a proclamation that that is the one truth and absolute. In so doing, it directly sets itself up against every belief system which holds to it's own standards and absolutes. And the one that's hated the most is Christianity. All one has to do is look across the globe. Christian percecution within the 20th century has outdone all the percecution Christians have endured in all the combined centuries before.

But Biblically speaking, there's little suprise in that. What is sad is many Christians within the "free world" don't know much of the plight of their brothers and sisters within the faith and so much of it goes under reported.

Within newscasts the anchors often refer to "radicals insurgents", then speak of "moderate/mainstream Muslims". While referring to Christians as the same in other reportings. However, this makes it sound moderates/mainstreamers are not "real". Shouldn't this be offensive to adherants of both faiths?

I would think think so.

Upvote 0

MaryS

Sep 12, 2004
✟3,195.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
MalcolmX said:
And the Israel/Palestinian conflict is more a political conflict and we only receive one side of the story. Having a Palestinian friend reveals things like that.

You can tell your "Palestinian friend" that the Palestinians should be thankful Gore/Lieberman are not in the White House. With Lieberman as the V.P., I doubt we would be seeing Israel leaving properties because Lieberman is one of the best friends Israel has had since Presidents Kennedy and Johnson.

Clinton wasn't bad either because he tried to get the United Nations to recognize Jewish holidays and his Secretary of State, Madeleine Albright, often referred to "Islamic terrorism".

Kerry tried to play both sides on the Israel issue, but he got the word out that his support for Israel is "unyielding"
Kerry takes a stronger pro-Israel stance
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2004/07/02/kerry_takes_a_stronger_pro_israel_line/

Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton has finally wised up to the Palestinians:

Hillary speaking to AIPAC:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3089902,00.html
(excerpts:
“There are deep and lasting bonds between the U.S. and Israel,” Clinton said.

“These are more than shared interests. They are bonds forged in a common
struggle for human rights and freedom, bonds that predate the creation of the state of Israel, and even the creation of the U.S.”

She said Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas...must “dismantle the
structures of terror the Palestinian leadership has employed for so long.”
Abbas must be held responsible, Clinton said.

Europe must also work to cut off funding for Islamic Jihad and Hamas, she said.

Clinton...called on the Palestinian Authority to end incitement, hatred and
anti-Semitism in its schoolbooks. She described use of such material as
tantamount to “child abuse.”

Upvote 0